Page 17 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump 2018 - Trump Foundation ordered to dissolve, Flynn Sentencing Delayed

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Oh wow, Hope Hicks is out now too? Damn.

I'll never forget that old wapo article about Trump's election campaign where it described some of the fucking insane things he had her doing for him...

One of Hicks’s jobs was to make sure that Trump’s suits were pressed when they flew on his plane.

“ ‘Get the machine!’ ” Trump would yell, according to the book. “And Hope would take out the steamer and start steaming Mr. Trump’s suit, while he was wearing it! She’d steam the jacket first and then sit in a chair in front of him and steam his pants.”

One day, when Hicks forgot the steamer, Trump became angry.

“G--dammit, Hope! How the hell could you forget the machine?”

The authors wrote, “It was a mistake she would never make again.”

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    watching this last night, totally entertaining, her experience before becoming his biggest campaign advisor and then his director of communications: modeling and writing a fashion blog.

drain the swamp, except the reason why Trump is making all these stupid blunders and about 200 people have split during Trump's first year is that he doesn't have enough Swamp People working for him.

Swamp People know the Swamp. He and his friends know NYC, not the Swamp.

Trump wasn't sleeping with Hicks. That's just a sexist idea. She WAS sleeping with (married) Corey Lewindowsky (fired) and Rob Porter (fired).

"White lies" could be anything. Any assistant is required to tell white lies about their boss about 100 times per day. "I'm sorry, Mr Jones isn't in right now" (while he's standing there waiving his arms mouthing I'M NOT HERE RIGHT NOW), etc. etc. I've done it thousands of times, you do it short of being unethical, it's required.

But Hicks IS a big deal because she (allegedly) said there was no way that the emails relating to the Trump Tower meeting with the Russians will ever get out. And she said that without a lawyer present. Because she's stupid. That's why Mark Corallo quit. And now Corallo is talking to the Mueller team.

In Mr. Corallo’s account — which he provided contemporaneously to three colleagues who later gave it to The Times — he told both Mr. Trump and Ms. Hicks that the statement drafted aboard Air Force One would backfire because documents would eventually surface showing that the meeting had been set up for the Trump campaign to get political dirt about Mrs. Clinton from the Russians.

According to his account, Ms. Hicks responded that the emails “will never get out” because only a few people had access to them. Mr. Corallo, who worked as a Justice Department spokesman during the George W. Bush administration, told colleagues he was alarmed not only by what Ms. Hicks had said — either she was being naïve or was suggesting that the emails could be withheld from investigators — but also that she had said it in front of the president without a lawyer on the phone and that the conversation could not be protected by attorney-client privilege.

Contacted on Wednesday, Mr. Corallo said he did not dispute any of the account shared by his colleagues but declined to elaborate further.

Even if Mr. Corallo is correct and Ms. Hicks was hinting at an attempt to conceal the emails, doing so would have been nearly impossible. Congress had requested records from Paul Manafort, Mr. Trump’s campaign chairman; Mr. Kushner; and other Trump campaign officials about meetings with Russians. And lawyers had already copied and stamped the emails for delivery to Capitol Hill.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-01-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    For the record, Trump never called Sessions "Mr Magoo" via Twitter, it's only a rumor that he called Sessions "Mr Magoo."

And Hope Hicks -- or ANYBODY -- has NEVER had ANY ability to "control" Trump's Twitter activities.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-01-2018 at 12:37 PM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Mr. Magoo, that is pretty funny.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    so now that Putin is openly threatening that Russia has moved their nuclear missile capabilities to the forefront to bypass mutually assured destruction, is it time to say that we're done fucking around with this proxy war and that we're officially going full-on Cold War again?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    as the prophet bob said
    -louie

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Alex Baldwin can thank Trump for his dieing career.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0479c025159c8

Posted at 5:45 AM.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post

I always liked him better than Willy Baldwin.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Questions linger about how a Slovenian model scored an 'Einstein visa'

I love this so much. The poetic justice of it. Trump, you want to spend years and years and years of your life claiming that the president isn't constitutionally qualified to hold his position based on some crazy ass conspiracy theory?

Okay. We'll question how your utterly unqualified wife somehow got a visa designed for people of exceptional ability while you rant about immigration system abuses. What goes around...

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I always liked him better than Willy Baldwin.
    I’ll never forget his hotness in the marrying man, even with the terrible voicemail to his daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Hot take - I actually kind of agree with him on Alec Baldwin. He's hot garbage for much worse reasons, though, but yeah. It's weird.

Quote Originally Posted by RhettButler View Post

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Report: Donald Trump Didn't Actually Do Anything To Free UCLA Players Detained In China

Deadspin · 58m

Remember when Donald Trump made a big stink about he personally liberated three UCLA basketball players who …
    I'm shocked, I tell you.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I had the weirdest dream ever last night. Tucker Carson, noted Fox News asshat, actually said something incredible. He brought up Trump's "illegally take someone's guns" comment and said "Imagine if Obama had said that - the impeachment hearings would have started already". It was so surreal to hear him say something that made sense. Then I woke up and....

....wait....

It wasn't a dream?

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT VLADIMUR PUTIN JUST THREATENED TO NUKE FLORIDA?????? please?
    I waited a couple days and expected this to top all the headlines... nope.

PUTIN JUST THREATENED TO KILL AMERICA

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    I'm more concerned about Trump's "joke" about following China's change to abandon term limits for the office. Coming from the guy who just said "take the guns first and worry about the constitution later," I worry that anything outrageous that he claims as "humor" is really just him testing the waters.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinsai View Post
    CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT VLADIMUR PUTIN JUST THREATENED TO NUKE FLORIDA?????? please?
    I waited a couple days and expected this to top all the headlines... nope.

PUTIN JUST THREATENED TO KILL AMERICA
    I guess the footage of the "nuclear missile" they released was actually from the 50s, and the other "evidence" of their ability to launch long-range nuclear missiles that are impervious to any anti-missile efforts is an animation. In other words, they think he's pretty much just full of shit. But he's ALWAYS been dangerous, and even Obama didn't take him seriously for, like, 7 years, he even poked fun at Romney for considering Russia a threat. "The 1980s are asking for their foreign policy back," see below.

Ends up that Romney was RIGHT, because Putin is trying to bring Russia back to the pre-1980s Soviet Union. See this. And missiles aren't the way they're attacking us.

Last edited by allegro; 03-04-2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    For example, this is some crazy sci-fi brilliant shit.

The Russian propaganda campaign reached 126 million people (paywall) through Facebook alone. Mueller’s indictment says the trolls targeted swing states (though the indictment says they focused particularly on Florida, Colorado, and Virginia) and Michigan was one of nine states senior figures visited on an intelligence gathering trip in June 2014.

In late 2016, the trolls began targeting ethnic minorities in an effort to persuade them not to vote, or to back Stein instead of Hillary Clinton, according to the indictment. It cites the following posts on accounts controlled by the troll farm as examples:

“[A] particular hype and hatred for Trump is misleading the people and forcing Blacks to vote Killary. We cannot resort to the lesser of two devils. Then we’d surely be better off without voting AT ALL.”
    — Post on “Woke Blacks” Instagram account, October 2016

“Choose peace and vote for Jill Stein. Trust me, it’s not a wasted vote.”
    — Post on “Blacktivist” Instagram account, November 2016. (The trolls paid Instagram for the post to be promoted for further reach.)

“American Muslims [are] boycotting elections today, most of the American Muslim voters refuse to vote for Hillary Clinton because she wants to continue the war on Muslims in the middle east and voted yes for invading Iraq.”
    — One of several similar messages posted on “United Muslims of America” social media accounts in early November 2016.
    A lot more on this HERE.
    Last edited by allegro; 03-04-2018 at 01:17 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    what i want to know is what the FUCK is going on between Putin and Trump.
    they appear to be BFF's at international events.
    and now Putin makes these threats, apparently with impunity.

is it possible that Trump KNEW Putin was going to make such a statement as part his campaign push and told him it was ok for some reason, some sort of trade off?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    No, it appears that Trump is the Manchurian Candidate.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegro View Post
    No, it appears that Trump is the Manchurian Candidate.
    lolol
    like they MKULTRA-ed him at the Miss Universe Pageant?

seriously though, it's gotta be SOMETHING we aren't seeing, right?

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    lolol
    like they MKULTRA-ed him at the Miss Universe Pageant?
    Manchurian Candidate has evolved in popular culture:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/31/o...mp-russia.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/o...candidate.html
    Last edited by allegro; 03-04-2018 at 10:41 PM.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    i see.
    it's pretty disturbing, wherever it falls on the scale between ineptitude and espionage

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    And missiles aren't the way they're attacking us.
    well, missiles are a part of it, but totally, point taken.

And yeah, one of my best friends was saying, right after Trump descended the escalator to announce his run for the presidency, that he was probably a Manchurian candidate for Putin.

Oh, how we laughed.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 03-05-2018 at 12:28 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

WTF is going on today.
    Last edited by allegate; 03-05-2018 at 05:14 PM.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

WTF is going on today.

Lol lol lol

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Sarah Huckabee-Sanders is kind of attractive. I wouldn't mind having a night with her.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Wow.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoid99 View Post
    Sarah Huckabee-Sanders is kind of attractive. I wouldn't mind having a night with her.
    I want to be clear that the following statement has literally nothing to do with her physical appearance whatsoever:

I could never, in a million years and under the influence of the most powerful drugs, find that woman attractive. No one who can stand in front of a country, defend a person like Donald Trump, and lie through their teeth on a regular basis would ever be attractive. But good news: my opinion doesn't matter to her, and nor should it. So it's a wonderfully moot point.

Back on topic: Former Trump Campaign Aid Now Says He'll Likely Cooperate with the Russia Probe

Finally realized that the toddler approach might not be the smartest one, eh?
    Last edited by theimage13; 03-06-2018 at 07:45 AM.