Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Cell Zero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cell Zero

I'm not very active on here anymore, lurking mostly, so I feel a little shitty coming here to advertise my music, but I might as well try. I've been on ETS for years and years, what's one little thread? :-p

------

I just released my debut full-length album under than name Cell Zero. The album is called After Everything.

It's one of those "industrial with guitars" things, so you probably already have an idea if you are interested in something like that. But if you are, please check it out. Thanks.

https://cellzero.bandcamp.com/album/after-everything

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi there. I actually just joined this forum to see if there was a chatroom and stumbled around drunkenly and ended up here! Dude your shit is awesome, i had to hunt you down on youtube to only find three tracks after hearing everything on bandcamp lol. Honestly, my favorite thing is Remains on after everything. It has an vibe a lot like quake I and i dig that!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's just the booze talking haha. But seriously though, thanks for checking it out. Glad you liked it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Have tried out a few tunes from this just now, it is actually still on in the background there. First impression is that it sounds like a mix of 16 Volt and NIN. Very 90's and I don't mean that as a criticism. With a bit of exposure you could probably sell a few copies of this, it sounds like a lot of time and work went into it. Good variety of sounds as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow thank you. You nailed it. 16 Volt and NIN (obviously) have always been favorites. And that 90s industrial sound is what got me into making music so I'll happily take that comparison. Now if I could just figure out that exposure thing...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Resurrecting this old thread because I have a new single out and a new full-length album on the way. It has taken a lot longer than I would have liked, but I think it was worth the extra time. I'd love to hear what you think.

https://cellzero.bandcamp.com/album/something-wrong
    Last edited by boosh; 03-22-2024 at 06:18 PM.