Page 1 of 69 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Store's back up. Looks the same as it always did with no mention of anything having changed.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    Store's back up. Looks the same as it always did with no mention of anything having changed.
    Well, that was anticlimactic. How long until it's been a full year of the second batch of DE's "coming soon"? That word should be banned from anything NIN-related.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    From the new site:
    Yes, all discount codes provided by previous version of the Nine Inch Nails store will be good for a single use in the new store. If you run into any problems with your code, please write in to us here and we'll be happy to look into it for you.
    They also have a form to fill in if you "have an unfulfilled order from a previous store" : https://nine-inch-nails-support.zend...previous-store (!!)

Let's see where that takes us...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The new tour poster looks sweet. I think I'm going to order one of those.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    By the way, that 20% discount code still works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What's up with the shipping though? They want over $33 to ship to Washington state? 89 for expedited? Wtf?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigcomedown View Post
    What's up with the shipping though? They want over $33 to ship to Washington state? 89 for expedited? Wtf?
    Yeah, no shit. I paid almost $10 shipping for JUST a poster. That's a third of the cost of the poster.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They also have a form to fill in if you "have an unfulfilled order from a previous store" : https://nine-inch-nails-support.zend...previous-store (!!)

Just filled in a request for a refund from the form, got this quick e-mail:
    Your request (xxxxxxxx) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will respond to you as quickly as possible, thanks for your patience.Please note our business hours are 9am-6pm M-F, Pacific Time.
    To add additional comments, reply to this email.
    It's already looking better than Shitbag!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just completed the order on nin.com for the AV vinyl. Hope I get one of the limited supply slip mats. Also cought the 2017 tour poster. I kind of like my dinged corners. It personnel to me. No two corners are the same. Lol.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    So is it fair to assume that all previous orders of the Add Violence EP now include the slipmat? Or do I need to make another order to get one?

Edit: Reading the description, I think that's the case. Glad to see the codes still work though! Hopefully these "new items" drop before the codes expire, heh, I'm saving mine for closer to December.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-16-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    Yeah, no shit. I paid almost $10 shipping for JUST a poster. That's a third of the cost of the poster.
    I only ordered the 2 posters and the AV vinyl. Shipping was the most expensive item. Plus I had to pay tax on the shipping rate too. Hopefully I can get an adjustment. Sounds like they're on the West coast too, so it's not like it's shipping overseas.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    So is it fair to assume that all previous orders of the Add Violence EP now include the slipmat? Or do I need to make another order to get one?
    I hope so!

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Good to see Cargo in the Blood dropped a little in price, too. $250 looks way more tempting than $300.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-16-2017 at 11:44 AM.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alrea View Post
    God to see Cargo in the Blood dropped a little in price, too. $250 looks way more tempting than $300.
    but it says "coming soon" for some reason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    NIN.com shop is back online.
    As well, tried the 20% off code and it worked!!
    Now just waiting for With Teeth & Year Zero to be released

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    but it says "coming soon" for some reason
    Yeah, that is a little strange, but I'd imagine it'll be restocked eventually. Otherwise it wouldn't have even been re-listed.

Oh man, I'm about to drop so much money into this store again if the next set of releases goes up before the end of the year.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did anyone else had to re-create their account altogether? I had to. None of my info from the Sandbag days worked and my email was not found at all when hit "forget password?" reset thing.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    They couldn't tell us about the slipmat before everyone pre-ordered it everywhere else? Ugh.

Guess I'm cancelling with Amazon and going back to nin.com.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jhulud View Post
    Did anyone else had to re-create their account altogether? I had to. None of my info from the Sandbag days worked and my email was not found at all when hit "forget password?" reset thing.
    Yep. Same here. No carry over. From the SUPPORT page:

"Unfortunately, previous store accounts will not be valid in the new store. You will need to setup a new account in the Nine Inch Nails store, at which point all future purchases will be visible. "

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I honestly think that after dealing with two different useless companies for the pre-orders and fulfillment that we all deserve to get a free slipmat at no cost. Although I would settle for getting an unexpected second copy of the records like some of you have. Why didn't that happen to me? Why?

I'm pissed the there is now a limited edition slipmat only available to NIN.com. I already pre-ordered Add Violence on Amazon.ca weeks ago before it was even available for pre-order on NIN.com and before there was any mention of a limited edition exclusive slipmat. Now my Amazon.ca order says preparing for shipment so I think I'm going to stick with that. I can't handle this all going to shit again if the new NIN.com store is as crappy as the previous two!

I'll wait and see how some of you make with Add Violence pre-order and then decided what I will do with the pre-orders of the remaining reissues. Which hopefully are available for pre-order before the coupon expires (assuming it does. I can't remember). The coupon may go to waste if the Add Violence pre-order experience goes badly for some of you. Cause honestly... I'm pretty sure I would have paid a lot less for all the ones I ordered already if I had just waited and ordered them through Amazon.ca. Especially since shipping was so ridiculous through NIN.com and Amazon offers free shipping. I probably would have saved more than what the coupon would have saved me.

Anyway. End rant. As you were!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I think the Thread title should change from "Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part, and now we wait." to "NIN Store Watch" hard to keep track from Firebrand to Sandbag to now Shopify.... just sayin'. And yes it wouldn't let me log in either. Thanks to NIN camp passing the word on social media, I would have missed it for sure and been days late and probably miss the limited slip mat. I ordered so fast after the tweet that I am confident I'm getting the slip mat with my AV vinyl order.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    ordered two of the posters. My stolen off the PATH train Panorama NYC poster is already out being framed as we speak, but I'm not complaining.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Coincidentally I've been looking for a slipmat and sought out some NIN ones but couldn't find anything. That said I don't know what this one looks like so no idea if I'd like it.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Because I hate myself I ordered a poster because of how limited they are. I’m anxious to hear about how the vinyl is shipped, because there’s no way I’m buying any from them again until I know it’s being handled better. Shipping is still out the ass.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    "ADD VIOLENCE LPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE, AND COME WITH AN EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION SLIPMAT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST"

*translation:

"WE DON'T WANT YOU TO WAIT UNTIL NEW STUFF IS AVAILABLE TO USE YOUR DISCOUNT CODE ON EVERYTHING ALL AT ONCE, SO HERE'S SOME USELESS GARBAGE IF YOU BUY NOW"

...and of course I'm actually considering it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Today, exactly 11 months to the day after placing the order, I received my copy of The Fragile DE. I'm not very impressed with the delivery time, but at least I have it now

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Ordered poster and AV 12".
    Looking forward to getting them mid-2018.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I think the Thread title should change from "Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part, and now we wait." to "NIN Store Watch" hard to keep track from Firebrand to Sandbag to now Shopify.... just sayin'. And yes it wouldn't let me log in either. Thanks to NIN camp passing the word on social media, I would have missed it for sure and been days late and probably miss the limited slip mat. I ordered so fast after the tweet that I am confident I'm getting the slip mat with my AV vinyl order.
    Shopify is just the frontend, we're now dealing with Live Nation / Zendesk.
    Last edited by kirkenshrir; 11-16-2017 at 12:57 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Looks like everything I want to buy is available on Amazon for cheaper or roughly the same price, which means Add Violence is the only thing I'd get right now. So that's $28.35 after shipping and taxes for a 5 song album I've already bought twice? Yeah, no thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My $80 order ended up being over $122 with shipping and sales tax. Seems excessive,but I ordered anyway due to the limited availability.