Page 58 of 69 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    I just bought TWO zip up jackets, AGAIN. These are number five and six.

I wear that jacket all year round: it's a great morning/spring/fall jacket, it's an important layer of clothing in the winter, and it's light enough to throw on in the summer, if, say, my hair doesn't look great and I wanna tie it back and cover it with the hood for a quick store run.
    Also, I'd buy it WITHOUT the NIN logo. I love the cut and the thumb holes, and the hood is just right.

It's also like my damn security blanket. I'm horrified at the prospect of them going out of stock.

Also, @henryeatscereal , man, idk where you heard that the shirts are bad quality, but all of mine have lasted several years. Hell, I've got five or six that lasted @heavenly_bearded years, and were still in good enough shape for me to buy them from him, and THEY'RE still in good shape.

I'd definitely say they're quality shirts.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    you confused me so much with the use of 'jacket'.

this

vs. this

also I would 100% buy the jacket if it didn't have that on the back. Looks extra vs just the slim NIИ on the front.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    The rear font looks a bit PHM-ish.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    @elevenism This link is for the manufacturer of the NIN hoodie currently available. I've thought about buying a blank and sewing all the various NIN patches on it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    I just bought TWO zip up jackets, AGAIN. These are number five and six.

I wear that jacket all year round: it's a great morning/spring/fall jacket, it's an important layer of clothing in the winter, and it's light enough to throw on in the summer, if, say, my hair doesn't look great and I wanna tie it back and cover it with the hood for a quick store run.
    Also, I'd buy it WITHOUT the NIN logo. I love the cut and the thumb holes, and the hood is just right.

It's also like my damn security blanket. I'm horrified at the prospect of them going out of stock.

Also, @henryeatscereal , man, idk where you heard that the shirts are bad quality, but all of mine have lasted several years. Hell, I've got five or six that lasted @heavenly_bearded years, and were still in good enough shape for me to buy them from him, and THEY'RE still in good shape.

The bad quality thing was probably from the manhattan project hoodies which were atrociously bad. My logo inside is starting to crack and peel, like it's from the 80's. I've barely worn it. As an artist I just feel the quality of materials on that hoodie were subpar for NIN standards.

I'm considering buying my SECOND pullover logo hoodie. SIX JACKETS? YOU ARE MVP. Should I buy another pullover hoodie? THEY ARE SO COMFY.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    you confused me so much with the use of 'jacket'.

this

vs. this

also I would 100% buy the jacket if it didn't have that on the back. Looks extra vs just the slim NIИ on the front.
    I'm sure you ascertained, though, that I was referring to the latter- the light zip up hoodie?

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    @elevenism This link is for the manufacturer of the NIN hoodie currently available. I've thought about buying a blank and sewing all the various NIN patches on it.
    THANK YOU! SO much.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Oh yeah. But I was staring at that jacket looking for where the hood came out from. Lol

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)

I read it somewhere in Facebook, but i took it with a grain of salt, since it's a random comment in a social network.
    All the comments i have read in here it's that they are good quality, so I'll stick to that, can't wait for my shirt, it will be my 10th NIN Shirt (counting bootlegs, lol!)
    Last edited by henryeatscereal; 06-02-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henryeatscereal View Post
    I read it somewhere in Facebook, but i took it with a grain of salt, since it's a random comment in a social network.
    All the comments i have read in here it's that they are good quality, so 'll stick to that, can't wait for my shirt, it will be my 10th NIN Shirt (counting bootlegs, lol!)
    I would never trust anything you hear in the facebook NIN groups

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL
    @elevenismThis link is for the manufacturer of the NIN hoodie currently available. I've thought about buying a blank and sewing all the various NIN patches on it.THANK YOU! SO much.
    THANK YOU! SO much.
    I have a Coachella "roadie" hoodie that is by that same manufacturer; likely the same exact hoodie as the NIN logo one. I can echo your sentiments and verify it's one of the most comfy hoodies I own. And I'm a whore for hoodies.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Already got my shipping notification from the NIN Store in case anyone else wants to follow along on statuses of shipment over what i am sure was a sudden surge of orders over Memorial Day weekend.

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepdean View Post
    I would never trust anything you hear in the facebook NIN groups
    Noted, thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I've been thinking about this at random points because it's an intriguing idea. I just had the thought of sewing one velcro strip on the breast where the official hoodie has the logo and you could use the facemask patches at the same time as the facemasks. Going to think about this some more.

Thanks for the link and the ideas!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I have a friend that has that bomber jacket and it's very nice.

I have the hoodie and that, while thin and not that warm, is also very nice.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I just got my TGWTDT and TSN CDs that were recently on sale. I dig that the return address now has "Nine Inch Nails" as opposed to the Null Corp. It's been a while since I've ordered from the NIN store so it was my first time noticing it.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Major props to livenation for their speedy fulfillment of these items. Just got my two t-shirts (black NIN logo and PHM).

i figured we can point out the positive and not just the negative (when things don't go as expected.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The Fragile stonewash T is back in stock (pretty sure it was OOS for a bit), for anyone like myself who is into buying clothing that is two sizes too big so that they can have as close of a replacement of their Fragility 2.0 shirt that an old friend stole before moving out of the country...

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    So my order finally arrived, i was so happy to see all was packed so good and nicely.

The T-shirt is good quality as you guys said, nice lightweight cotton, so this one will rock this summer.

Now i'm considering ordering a sweatshirt, so it's never over...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by makepacer View Post
    The Fragile stonewash T is back in stock (pretty sure it was OOS for a bit), for anyone like myself who is into buying clothing that is two sizes too big so that they can have as close of a replacement of their Fragility 2.0 shirt that an old friend stole before moving out of the country...
    200+ all XLs at that, keep finding boxes.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    I miss the WishList feature from the site. I had a bunch of things on there that i was checking off as I could grab them.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    The UK store has had a vinyl restock - TDS and Fragile appear to be back!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    The UK store has had a vinyl restock - TDS and Fragile appear to be back!
    Some have been popping up on ebay for retail-ish prices lately so it seemed like a restock was a-brewin, but ~250 each doesn't seem like a very big reload. IIRC when they were released the US store started with stock counters at 8-10,000 and re-upped a few times. I don't think UK does as much volume, anyone know what normal stock levels are for the UK site?

Random note; apparently there are only 69 copies of broken left on the UK site.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Random note; apparently there are only 69 copies of broken left on the UK site.
    nice

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    New PHM Era Style Shirt and NIN Logo Hat now available in the US store
    PHM ERA LOGO TEE – Nine Inch Nails
    NIN LOGO EMBROIDERED HAT – Nine Inch Nails

The store also dropped the OBJECTS section as well.
    Last edited by spahn; 06-28-2021 at 09:29 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Any European people getting hit with import taxes/fees when ordering from the UK store?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    The store also dropped the OBJECTS section as well.
    Same for the UK store - surprising, I thought they still had a fair few copies of Cargo In The Blood.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    They took down the links but the pages are still up at this point in time (which is 10:24 am EDT on June 29th, 2021, a sad day for me).

US: https://store.nin.com/collections/objects

UK: https://store-uk.nin.com/collections/objects

Maybe they are getting a refurb? I didn't try to order anything out of respect of the link change.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I mean, of the three items for sale on the US store one you can't order and the other is sold out so I guess I totally understand why they'd just drop the thing.

the dirt joke has been run into the ground (groan).

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I joined the club today in receiving a wrong item, In 29 orders since the new system (and keeping track of past orders on there site) this is the first error. So overall I'd say not too bad of a track record. I got NTAE instead of HM repress. I put in the support ticket and they are resending the order, so all is good and pretty fast to respond. Soooo, I guess I have another copy of NTAE. From what I can tell this one has the red liner notes, but I didn't open it. So I guess if nin.com doesn't want it back, anyone looking for NTAE with red liner?