Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got AV today and it came UPS instead of P.O. any one else getting that. I chose media mail. Package and packing were fucking fantastic Too. But did not expect UPS. They should ditch the USPS all together.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    If anyone has a mint condition police state poster and is willing to part with it, please let me know. I'd be willing to trade a brand new NTAE physical component for it. I ordered two of those posters and they both came badly damaged. Sucks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsaudio View Post
    Any of you in the same situation or with any info?
    None of the original bundles included the vinyl. There's a new shirt + vinyl bundle, but it doesn't include the keychain, patches or beanie.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bryan_NIN65 View Post
    Got AV today and it came UPS instead of P.O. any one else getting that. I chose media mail. Package and packing were fucking fantastic Too. But did not expect UPS. They should ditch the USPS all together.
    Mine came through UPS as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Wow. I just opened the other end of my second poster tube and guess what I find stuffed inside? My t-shirt that I ordered! It was stuffed into the poster tube, further insuring a crushed poster on that end. Seriously, what in the fuck?!

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    whoa. just keeps getting better. as someone who only paid for the pc and downloads, no vinyl or merch orders, i feel irritated for all of you.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    whoa. just keeps getting better. as someone who only paid for the pc and downloads, no vinyl or merch orders, i feel irritated for all of you.
    I think that's the way to go. Completely abstain from the store except for the physical component. But knowing them they'll probably find a way to fuck that up too.
    Last edited by streetman; 11-28-2017 at 10:02 PM.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Has anyone gotten AV from the nin.com store and NOT gotten the slipmat? Wondering if they're out of them yet, mine's still in the mail thanks to the holiday weekend.
    My 2 just showed up today and had slipmats. It's looking pretty likely.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Now THIS is how you ship vinyl. I’m probably way more enthusiastic than necessary here, but after the Sandbag shitshow this is very impressive. The vinyl sits on it’s own tray and is suspended in the middle by cardboard tabs. This leaves at least a half inch protective border around the edge of the vinyl. The whole tray slides into the usual looking vinyl mailer. I ordered 3 vinyl and they arrived in their own individual boxes. I’m happy that LN are at least competent enough to ship vinyl.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Now THIS is how you ship vinyl. I’m probably way more enthusiastic than necessary here, but after the Sandbag shitshow this is very impressive. The vinyl sits on it’s own tray and is suspended in the middle by cardboard tabs. This leaves at least a half inch protective border around the edge of the vinyl. The whole tray slides into the usual looking vinyl mailer. I ordered 3 vinyl and they arrived in their own individual boxes. I’m happy that LN are at least competent enough to ship vinyl.
    This was exact same mailer used to ship my copy of QOTSA vinyl (from US to UK via LN). It was also a fast international shipping service unlike Sandbag. I wish they were using that mailer here in UK, it wasn't the same, stiffer card than before but the vinyl had that half inch to freely move around inside. I'm not sure how a more delicate LP like Deviations would have faired. It's not LN here though its BSI Merch. Can't fault the speed of shipping and communication though.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    My vinyl arrived today... well... ONE of them did.
    Ordered NTAV and AV (+ slipmat)
    invoice has NTAV and AV (and slipmat)

...box was just NTAV.

GOOD FUCKING JOB.

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)

...box was just NTAV.

GOOD FUCKING JOB.
    The Slip(mat)

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Already have a reply that they're sorry and will have a new order out to me asap.
    I will say, though, the packing was excellent (as shown in the post above mine). Amazing what a simple piece of cardboard holding the package away from the edges of the box will do to protect it...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just wondering if anyone can tell me where to go to punch in a tracking number I got for my AV order?
    I just go to the email saying it's sent and click here to track your order. That takes me to the page showing my order with a tracking number but I don't know where to use it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just put the number in google.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Did anybody get the new NIN Black Baseball Cap with the black logo? There is just a rendering of it on the ninstore, I'm wondering how big the logo is. There was one like this in the 90's that had a tasteful smaller logo on it, and I bought one with a giant white logo that was way too big.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

...box was just NTAV.

GOOD FUCKING JOB.
    not the actual violence?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    That's the name of my NTAE/AV playlist. ��

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fishtifer View Post
    Did anybody get the new NIN Black Baseball Cap with the black logo? There is just a rendering of it on the ninstore, I'm wondering how big the logo is. There was one like this in the 90's that had a tasteful smaller logo on it, and I bought one with a giant white logo that was way too big.
    Also, does anybody have a picture of the new black logo on the black shirt? It's hard to tell how big that logo actually is on the rendering in the NIN store.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got my Add Violence vinyl and slipmat in the mail today, and the box it was shipped in had a big sticker on it.

So weird having the second N forward-facing.
    (this was along the edge of the box, the sides read out a full NINE INCH NAILS)

edit: note, this was my replacement order since my original only contained NTAE and was missing these items, so I'm thinking that's why the special sticker.
    Last edited by sick among the pure; 12-08-2017 at 02:11 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The NIN store now has an option to enter your email address to be notified when specific store items are in stock. I actually suggested that in PM correspondence with customer service here, when I was worried that I wouldn't get a slipmat with Add Violence because it sold out so quickly. I'm honestly surprised they implemented it, but I think it'll be a helpful thing.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Got my Add Violence vinyl and slipmat in the mail today, and the box it was shipped in had a big sticker on it.
    I don't expect an answer, but don't they know a thing about goddamn privacy?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Considering they ship everything with the invoice in a clear plastic sleeve on the outside of the box (with a giant NIN logo on it)?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Anyone noticed that Ghosts and the HTDA vinyl aren't showing up in the nin store now? I can somewhat understand why Ghosts is not on there but why is the HTDA vinyl not?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    It's strange that they're gone outright and not just listed as Sold Out. Maybe they're not expecting any more stock to come in. But then again, they still have the $300 Ghosts and GDT box sets listed despite those never ever coming back, so who knows.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    It's strange that they're gone outright and not just listed as Sold Out. Maybe they're not expecting any more stock to come in. But then again, they still have the $300 Ghosts and GDT box sets listed despite those never ever coming back, so who knows.
    Or maybe there're about to come back IN stock...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I ordered a few vinyls from the UK store last week. The order has gone to "fulfilled" pretty quickly, but nothing since - no dispatch confirmation and no status update. Does anybody know how long they typically take to ship? Given postage was nearly £20 I was hoping for a fairly quick delivery!

Thanks!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Latest NIN email has this at the end:

SPRING SOLSTICE OFFERS
    COMING MARCH 20 - MARCH 25

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Latest NIN email has this at the end:

SPRING SOLSTICE OFFERS
    COMING MARCH 20 - MARCH 25
    Which email was that?

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Which email was that?
    The Royal Albert Hall email with pre sale code. It’s below the tour dates and t shirt.