Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69
Results 2,041 to 2,056 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Tony parente , that's fucking GREAT to hear, man.
    I'll bet my wife ordered one for herself, too: she's big into us wearing our matching NIN jackets.

I used to HATE those couples, but, as they say, you either die while trying to finish EATING the monster, or you live long enough to have it come out of your stomach, Aliens style, and then parade around, wearing your skin, and it makes you and your wife wear matching clothes.

It's something like that, isn't it?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    The best. I love mine. Thick, fits well, looks great. I love it. 10/10 the best piece of NIN merch i've ever had. You should also get the somewhat damaged joggers of the same quality, i wear mine with the hoodie to the gym with a nin shirt and hat and call myself "nin man"
    Be honest...do YOU call yourself "nin man" or do the people at the gym and you just went with it because it sounds awesome?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @tony.parente , have you tried washing yours, yet? I guess you have if you exercise in it.
    I'm just fucking TERRIFIED that bits of the "broken" part will come off in the washer or drier.
    I only wear mine when i go somewhere, which REALLY isn't very often, and i've only had it since xmas, BUT, i've put it on indoors in the morning and gotten pet hair on it.

So all it REALLY needs is pet hair removal so far.
    I'm actually so fucking scared to put it in the machines that i wrapped gaff tape around my hand, and rubbed my hand all over the damn thing, and replacing the tape as needed...for like half an hour, so i could wear it to the doctor the other day.

So, how does it do in your washer/drier, and do you use any particular settings or methods or anything?

I LOVE mine: it's as good as you said, and HOLY SHIT- i JUST found the easter egg black-on-black "98.Physical 99.Suck." i couldn't believe it. :P

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    @tony.parente , have you tried washing yours, yet? I guess you have if you exercise in it.
    I'm just fucking TERRIFIED that bits of the "broken" part will come off in the washer or drier.
    I only wear mine when i go somewhere, which REALLY isn't very often, and i've only had it since xmas, BUT, i've put it on indoors in the morning and gotten pet hair on it.

I'm actually so fucking scared to put it in the machines that i wrapped gaff tape around my hand, and rubbed my hand all over the damn thing, and replacing the tape as needed...for like half an hour, so i could wear it to the doctor the other day.

So, how does it do in your washer/drier, and do you use any particular settings or methods or anything?

I LOVE mine: it's as good as you said, and HOLY SHIT- i JUST found the easter egg black-on-black "98.Physical 99.Suck." i couldn't believe it. :P
    I have washed my broken zip up a few times with no issue.

However, I hang dry EVERYTHING- I suggest you do too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    lol, I live in the PNW. we can only hang dry things from late May to mid October.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    lol, I live in the PNW. we can only hang dry things from late May to mid October.
    Why?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Hang drying doesn't have to happen outside. I do it in my basement or occasionally living room.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Hang drying doesn't have to happen outside. I do it in my basement or occasionally living room.
    Me too haha. I only hang dry inside. I was so confused

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

OH I treat it like all my gym clothes, wash/dryer/ fabric softener etc. Nothing has fallen off!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Mostly just because of the amount of moisture in the air even though we're inside. heck even synthetic / quick dry fabrics take longer than usual.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    OH I treat it like all my gym clothes, wash/dryer/ fabric softener etc. Nothing has fallen off!
    oh, word? no special settings?

I must admit, i'm SCARED.

I had a hoodie with, ostensibly, the same type of "decoration," for lack of a better term, that said TRECHEROUS. It was a joke from a youtuber i watch, because people kept making fun of him for saying that word too much, but i thought it was just baddass in general, to use to scare the hoes around here: the uppity right wing farming-and-ranching heir, pearl clutching types.
    (not unlike a TINY part of why i HAD to have the broken hoodie.)

My washer fucked it up, the white part.

I ALSO got a KILLER Twin Peaks hoodie from Showtime...totally different thing, but it had the whole image of driving into Twin Peaks, with the sign and everything. And HELL IF THE WHOLE THING wasn't all but ERASED after two washes.

Maybe i'll try the washer/drier, but i'll DEFINITELY wash it in cold water, inside out, on Quick Wash.
    @ItsChrisRoss i think i'll give that a shot, the hang drying everything. Our washer is new, but i think the drier has been here since about 1982, AND, it's failing. it takes like 3 cycles to dry even just, say, the clothes my wife and i plan to wear the next day.

It's VERY possible that that old drier is doing most of the damage, but it ALSO, likely, does most of the pet hair removal.

Do you guys have animals that get in your bed and such? (and i'm NOT talking about "animals" in the sense of Closer...i feel like i'm walking right into some dirty jokes, here) :P

Also, it's good to be back, y'all. tony, Chris, @otnavuskire , @allegate ...damn. it's good to interact with you cats, again. I've been through a LOT, lately... LONG cancer scare, friends, (including my best friend), dropping like flies and kind of being damn near the last of my group to die, the dwi bullshit, other rough health stuff.
    Sorry to get emotional, but it really is nice to chat. If i'm not here, 99% of the time i'm only talking to my wife, mother and stepson, and the occasional chat with older folks if i go to church.
    I don't like, kick it, with ANYONE.
    Sorry for turning a question about the proper way to clean textiles into something emotional, but, i'm serious.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    oh, word? no special settings?

I must admit, i'm SCARED.

I had a hoodie with, ostensibly, the same type of "decoration," for lack of a better term, that said TRECHEROUS. It was a joke from a youtuber i watch, because people kept making fun of him for saying that word too much, but i thought it was just baddass in general, to use to scare the hoes around here: the uppity right wing farming-and-ranching heir, pearl clutching types.
    (not unlike a TINY part of why i HAD to have the broken hoodie.)

My washer fucked it up, the white part.

I ALSO got a KILLER Twin Peaks hoodie from Showtime...totally different thing, but it had the whole image of driving into Twin Peaks, with the sign and everything. And HELL IF THE WHOLE THING wasn't all but ERASED after two washes.

Maybe i'll try the washer/drier, but i'll DEFINITELY wash it in cold water, inside out, on Quick Wash.
    @ItsChrisRoss i think i'll give that a shot, the hang drying everything. Our washer is new, but i think the drier has been here since about 1982, AND, it's failing. it takes like 3 cycles to dry even just, say, the clothes my wife and i plan to wear the next day.

It's VERY possible that that old drier is doing most of the damage, but it ALSO, likely, does most of the pet hair removal.

Do you guys have animals that get in your bed and such? (and i'm NOT talking about "animals" in the sense of Closer...i feel like i'm walking right into some dirty jokes, here) :P

Also, it's good to be back, y'all. tony, Chris, @otnavuskire , @allegate ...damn. it's good to interact with you cats, again. I've been through a LOT, lately... LONG cancer scare, friends, (including my best friend), dropping like flies and kind of being damn near the last of my group to die, the dwi bullshit, other rough health stuff.
    Sorry to get emotional, but it really is nice to chat. If i'm not here, 99% of the time i'm only talking to my wife, mother and stepson, and the occasional chat with older folks if i go to church.
    I don't like, kick it, with ANYONE.
    Sorry for turning a question about the proper way to clean textiles into something emotional, but, i'm serious.
    Yeah I’ve been off the grid here for a while. It was a rough year for me too. Got laid off not once but twice last year, and had a long term relationship end. I pretty much felt like I had lost everything and had no where to go but up, and so far this year, I’ve felt better than I have in a long while. Good to see you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wash it in cold water and dry it on low/medium heat and it will be fine. It will take longer, but high heat tends to damage heat transfer chemicals on clothing.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm in the camp that hang dries anything I care about that might shrink or get damaged. I also rarely wash my sweatshirts & hoodies, but I'm a pretty clean person, so they rarely need it.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    What’s the us store shipping turn around (to Atlanta) ? I’ve got a one off opportunity to get some stuff there but only a 10!l day window

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    What’s the us store shipping turn around (to Atlanta) ? I’ve got a one off opportunity to get some stuff there but only a 10!l day window
    Completely unpredictable.