Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I sent a request for a tracking # for my Pandemic shirts since I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email.
    I posted that on 10/10. On, 10/12 nin store service sent a PM to provide an update and was kind enough to let me know the reason for the delay with a rough idea when the shirts would be shipped from the warehouse.

10/26 I finally received an e-mail from my 10/10 inquiry and this is the response:
    "Thank you for your contact! Apologies for the unexpected pre-order delay! Our team will be processing and shipping these orders out this week and into the coming weeks! Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an automatic shipping confirmation email with your tracking details! We truly appreciate your patience and support! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!"

I understand things are difficult with COVID protocols, but there's no reason to yell at me... especially after taking 16 days to respond.

I'll update this post once I get my delivery.

**edit**
    My Pandemic Shirt order has delivered on 11/3 at 5:30p (2.5 hours later than what UPS said, but brown has rarely been all that punctual). Extra special thanks to nin store service for the assistance!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 11-03-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: D E L I V E R E D !