Page 53 of 69 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    My HOF shirts showed up last week and my mask is out for delivery today. Better late than never!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A bit of advice for when people do get their masks.

I mentioned how good it is for avoiding glasses steaming up. Well after the first wash that was less true as it lost a bit of it's shape, but I have found that if you keep it folded over as much as possible then the fit stays pretty consistent. So I use a clothes line peg to keep it folded (I put it where the velcro bit is) when I stick it in the washing machine to keep it in good shape.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Just got a useless, boilerplate reply to my issue (no HOF shirts and expansion but no mask delivery) telling me that, due to blah blah blah, there is only this useless, boilerplate reply. Awesome.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    My order arrived and I had to refuse it because UPS fucked it up, the package was torn open (looked like it was dragged on the floor of a dirty warehouse) and only half of what I ordered was in it. I see that some of you got half delivery, but I couldn't risk accepting it, since my notification from nin.com said that I will have both in the package shipped to me.
    This is 100% UPS's fault, of course, it was clearly damage that occurred during transit but boy I'm fuckin' bummed!
    Lol, they just closed my case with an automated message and no resolution.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hellospaceboy View Post
    Lol, they just closed my case with an automated message and no resolution.
    Same

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    HOF t-shirts mailed out on Dec 5th. Today is Jan 5th. Still no shirts. Awesome.

Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    HOF t-shirts mailed out on Dec 5th. Today is Jan 5th. Still no shirts. Awesome.
    I bought a friend the Dispatches from Elsewhere records direct from Invada. They were shipped November 1st, but I haven't had an update from tracking since November 4th.

Shipping is rough all around. Everyone's trying their best.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I got in touch with the NIN Store people through the forums here (!); they got me fixed up and I'm a happy camper now. Previously I had put in a ticket on the web that had not been addressed until I made contact through ETS; though it had "only" been 2 weeks-ish.

The biggest issue was probably that I had put a non-preorder item on my order that went out of stock and caused my order to get hung up. Self sabotage; never combine a pre-order with other stuff!

Oddly the package was shipped by Gnarlywood.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    anyone else receive a PM from @nin_store_service asking for your order number? Is this is a legit member from the store or is someone fishing for information?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    anyone else receive a PM from @nin_store_service asking for your order number? Is this is a legit member from the store or is someone fishing for information?
    See above. This is who helped me out.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Yes they are legit and will help you out. They helped me out this time and another time in the past.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Yep. They helped me too.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Ok cool, I just noticed that they had a post count of zero and got a little cautious. Thanks for the help!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    goes without saying but just in case - be kind. it's a support employee who is trying to help.

Especially after today, the world can use a little good karma.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    goes without saying but just in case - be kind. it's a support employee who is trying to help.

Especially after today, the world can use a little good karma.
    Yes. Please let's not ruin this. I don't think I could take this friendly, helpful, selfless person telling me to suck his entire cock.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have the same issue where I received the expansion pack only. I made a ticket, got the generic response and my ticket was closed. I’ve been watching here to see if anyone is the same boat got resolution. Was thinking about creating a new ticket. Sounds like the best action is to message the CS person here?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slfdstrx View Post
    I have the same issue where I received the expansion pack only. I made a ticket, got the generic response and my ticket was closed. I’ve been watching here to see if anyone is the same boat got resolution. Was thinking about creating a new ticket. Sounds like the best action is to message the CS person here?
    Yep! They were very friendly, and seemed eager to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm gonna join in on the "i ordered the mask set and expansion pack and only received the expansion pack" train. I submitted a ticket telling them that my mask set and expansion set had the same shipping tracking number on my order and I only got the expansion pack and got the template email stating that masks and expansion packs are still shipping. So... Since both items have the same shipping number in the order and the order is complete...how are they going to ship the mask set? There is no new shipping number on the missing item. It looks to me that order fulfillment only put half my order in the package.

First world problem... Bigger picture...I know, I know... But I spent my hard earned money, politely submitted a ticket and didn't get a resolution. Did anyone else get any kind ofresolution?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogibear303 View Post
    I'm gonna join in on the "i ordered the mask set and expansion pack and only received the expansion pack" train. I submitted a ticket telling them that my mask set and expansion set had the same shipping tracking number on my order and I only got the expansion pack and got the template email stating that masks and expansion packs are still shipping. So... Since both items have the same shipping number in the order and the order is complete...how are they going to ship the mask set? There is no new shipping number on the missing item. It looks to me that order fulfillment only put half my order in the package.

First world problem... Bigger picture...I know, I know... But I spent my hard earned money, politely submitted a ticket and didn't get a resolution. Did anyone else get any kind ofresolution?
    Same here. Since the mass email I received was only dated January 5 (feels like an eternity, considering, you know...events), I have decided to adopt a strategy of patience. Also, they did use the phrase "...are currently shipping," so I think there is still a fair chance that complete fulfillment of separated orders is still in play. Obviously, it would be nice if they would update the order profile to remove the first tracking number from the Mask, at least for those of us who submitted a ticket, because absent pure faith it certainly looks like there is little cause for hope. But their apology sounded sincere, and we've waited this long so what's a few more days.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I got the full kit in the other day. Mask feels a little tougher to breathe through than I am used to. It’s got a real high thread count or something. Also, when the Velcro is on it changes the shape of the mask a little and is right in front of your mouth and kind of muffles your speech. All that said, hell of a souvenir from a shit year, and something fun to pull out of the closet 20 years from now if we all still exist.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    For those who were in the same boat as me and only got the expansion pack delivered, my mask arrived today, so hopefully yours will arrive soon.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    did you get a tracking update, or did it just show up?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    did you get a tracking update, or did it just show up?
    I got a tracking update from UPS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    UPDATE: got a very nice message here from @nin_store_service . And then received this email. From someone who works in client support/escalated support I'm very impressed.

Thank you for your e-mail! We are terribly sorry for this mistake! I have created you a new replacement order that will be shipped out ASAP!

Please note that replacement orders do not automatically send a shipment notification, so make sure to check back in for a tracking number soon!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask! We appreciate your patience and support!
    Last edited by Yogibear303; 01-12-2021 at 01:35 AM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My missing mask set arrived just now. I had help her from the nin store person here on ets as well as via email with the ticket i opened. Hopefully everyone will be good to go soon enough!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    If anybody knows they will never use the following patches from the expansion set I'd be happy to purchase from you:

Obsolete
    Doomed
    Withdrawn
    Delusional

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    My mask came today a couple hours after I had sent an email asking for an update. All’s well that ends well.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Mask order complete. Big thanks to nin store service for going the extra mile to ensure everything was sorted out.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Mask order complete. Big thanks to nin store service for going the extra mile to ensure everything was sorted out.
    Same and same! Whomever is working the NIN Store service account deserves a raise.

Does anyone know where to find masks like these outside of the NIN Store? I like the under chin part and the extra parts for making the loops fit nice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    It's nice that you all seem to have received your mask. Mine was never shipped. I contacted them, no response. A week later I contacted them again, and yesterday I was able to cancel my outstanding order and get a refund. I do not comprehend why Nine Inch Nails continuously sells items on their website that they don't have in stock. Why some people get them, while others, such as myself, who bought it the second it went on sale, don't. I am very disappointed at the NIN store AGAIN. And AGAIN, I promise to NEVER purchase another item from the NIN store unless it's exclusive music. They do not know how to run a business, period. I thought this was going to get better after years, and years of bad experiences... Why is it so simple to order something from Amazon, get it fast, in MINT condition, and yet NIN.com, who is expensive, can't seem to get an order out on time, or in good condition, or can't get the order out at all! Isn't my money worth the same on Amazon than it is on NIN.com? Or is it that NIN has enough money that they don't care about us? It would be wonderful to be proven wrong, but sadly, after many years, it looks like they are back at their old shitty ways. WTF NIN.