Page 20 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Could this be why the second round of remasters has been delayed do long?

https://www.digitalmusicnews.com/201...ords-standard/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    My stone-washed "Now I'm Nothing" shirt arrived today. The graphics are "©2003 halo holding" which didn't last very long in terms of NIN merchandising.

Hope there are other warehouse finds in the near future, or at least some reissues of classic shirt designs as my t-shirt wardrobe needs more NIN (and Venture Bros. if you're into shirt club).
    Checked mine, which I believe to be authentic and it does not have any copyright/j.artist/etc. printed on the shirt. Only graphics and a small TM. Were there multiple runs of that design?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Someone who has already received the Now I'm Nothing shirt could upload some photos of it? Just to see how it looks after the stone wash.
    Last edited by mauro995; 09-11-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro995 View Post
    Someone who has already received the Now I'm Nothing shirt could upload some photos of it? Just to see how it looks after the stone wash.
    I agree. I tried to ask @FULLMETAL if they liked it but no response yet. Eager to get mine in the mail!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    I agree. I tried to ask @FULLMETAL if they liked it but no response yet. Eager to get mine in the mail!
    I can take some pictures when I get home. I love the shirt but it’s definitely the thick, rough material as opposed to the newer, thinner, softer, shirts. Kind of smells like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, to be honest but so glad I got it

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    I can take some pictures when I get home. I love the shirt but it’s definitely the thick, rough material as opposed to the newer, thinner, softer, shirts. Kind of smells like it’s been sitting in a warehouse, to be honest but so glad I got it
    @Nellyrific this is EXACTLY what I pictured I would be receiving! The thicker material, and with a definite smell that suggests its been sitting around for about 15 years hahaha. Thanks! For all of the people who already received them, I am willing to bet you ordered from the NIN website huh? I foolishly ordered mine from MerchBar because that was the email I got, and it just says shipped. No ETA tho.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsChrisRoss View Post
    Mine shipped today. It sounds like you are happy with the purchase?
    I am pleased with the purchase (especially with the 20% discount) and will enjoy adding it into the black shirt rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Checked mine, which I believe to be authentic and it does not have any copyright/j.artist/etc. printed on the shirt. Only graphics and a small TM. Were there multiple runs of that design?
    Interesting. I'm guessing the warehouse may have had different print runs depending on shirt sizing.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Pictures for those asking:

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Thanks for these! Is the neck bleached out a little bit? I think that adds to the character. I wonder if they "stone washed" them because they had been sitting round so long, and that was the only way they could safely sell them haha. Either way, I am excited to receive mine whenever it comes. Was hoping I would have it by friday since I am going to both the thursday and friday opening nights of the tour, but that probably wouldnt happen. Even if it did come by then, I wouldn't wear it to the show. Dont want to be "that guy" (PCU reference).

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I agree with the "that guy" notion BUT, why don't we? (We as in nin fans.) Sports fans wear their "team" stuff to games. Maybe we should change the culture. I'mjustsayin'

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The idea that it really matters what band's shirt you wear to show is asinine tbh.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I agree with the "that guy" notion BUT, why don't we? (We as in nin fans.) Sports fans wear their "team" stuff to games. Maybe we should change the culture. I'mjustsayin'
    I wear NIN shirts to NIN shows and almost all other shows [/story]

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Most people ignore that “rule” completely. There’s a sea of NIN shirts at every NIN show I go to.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Most people ignore that “rule” completely. There’s a sea of NIN shirts at every NIN show I go to.
    I absolutely love going to see Iron Maiden and seeing basically everyone wearing Maiden shirts... including the band. Seems to be the case with Rush too (minus the band). I always thought the idea of not supporting the band like that was funny. A concert is the one place I would completely expect people to wear the band’s shirts.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    From the pictures, the shirt doesn't have much distressing, which is good for me. I was worried it was going to look aged or otherwise artificially worn like some places do. Mine us supposed to arrive on Thursday, if the mail stays on schedule with this hurricane.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    i received my "now im nothing" shirt today. looks great and slightly distressed. very happy!!!!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    UGh. I've been searching for a Now I'm nothing shirt for like ten years now. It sucks because our trip to red rocks is next week so can't really spare any other expenses. Oh well. Hopefully there will still be some available on payday next month.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    I wear NIN shirts to NIN shows and almost all other shows [/story]
    I wear my Demon Seed shirt from the LITS tour to as many NIN shows as I can, because it’s dope as hell, you can’t get it anywhere else, and, as far as I know, they were only even available for a couple of shows on that tour in the first place, being rotated out with the other Slip logo tees. I don’t give a damn about rules regarding what shirts I’m “allowed” to wear, we ain’t in high school. *shrug*

Man, I would love for more of those shirts (and others) to show up as a result of clearing out this storage space of unloved merchandise. It’s a shame I can’t really dig the feeling of those heavy-ass Gildan shirts, otherwise I’d jump on one for myself! But maybe I will anyway just to get it while it’s hot. Might not have another chance right?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I think we are changing the culture on the shirts at shows business!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I almost exclusively wear my favorite/rarest NIN shirts to shows because I love being able to talk about them to other fans. Like "hell yeah this shirt was from night one in Chicago's Wave Goodbye club shows, you were there too? That's awesome, wasn't the setlist amazing? I really thought we were getting Broken!" or "this shirt was one of the merch shirts they had during the With Teeth winter arena tour, I thought it looked cool, glad you like it!"
    NIN shirts are something I've really enjoyed collecting, I have wearable NIN artwork! I want to show these things off!
    I don't care if it's some faux-pas, I love this band and I buy a fuckton of merch (I have somewhere close to 50 official NIN shirts, and only collect tour name/date shirts from tours I've been to).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Wow this looks better than I thought! How would you say the sizing compares to the newer material shirts from the site?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Come_Reptile View Post
    Wow this looks better than I thought! How would you say the sizing compares to the newer material shirts from the site?
    This was a little snugger than the mediums I’ve purchased recently on the site. As a woman the boobs tend to do that though, may not be noticeable on a dude.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    This was a little snugger than the mediums I’ve purchased recently on the site. As a woman the boobs tend to do that though, may not be noticeable on a dude.
    Thanks! I might have to pick one of these up, then.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Can they stop using Gildan, yikes this isnt 20 years ago still.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    you should read things.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    So telling you that these were made 15 years ago doesn't help the situation?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I'm still shocked there are no bad witch clothes in the store.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by streetman View Post
    I'm still shocked there are no bad witch clothes in the store.
    They do have a bundle with the LP, a shirt, and some buttons, but you're right, no clothes available by themselves.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Since they are selling them at the shows maybe they are waiting until the tour is over to be sure they have enough?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Louisville Kentucky shirt for sale on nin.com store - proceeds going to Salvation Army. It's the chip design.

https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...e-ky-event-tee