26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Black Vinyl = 602567473367
    White Vinyl = 602567704249
    That makes a lot more sense.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    To update my situation, Gnarlywood responded to my inquiry and is sending my missing Pins & Buttons. I'll post when they arrive.

As far as the print situation, thankfully I received all five.
    My Pins & Buttons arrived today (#1082)... and now I feel complete.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My white vinyl finally showed up today. Worth the wait, it’s pretty sexy.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I ordered the 2013 UK pressing of Hesitation Marks among a few other items and received a moderately beat-up copy of the US version. I don't even know if it's worth it to say anything.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Finally came in!

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Finally came in!

Ha, and here I am waiting for it to fly across the atlantic. I hope the random customs tax doesn't kill me. And that its not crushed in the process, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    The tracking number provided with my deluxe bundle order claims that the goods arrived in Canada on June 24th, yet I remain unbundled. At this point I'm going to assume UPS / Canada Post has lost my package. Anyone else in the Great White North still waiting for their witches to fly in?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    The tracking number provided with my deluxe bundle order claims that the goods arrived in Canada on June 24th, yet I remain unbundled. At this point I'm going to assume UPS / Canada Post has lost my package. Anyone else in the Great White North still waiting for their witches to fly in?

Im in Edmonton and got my deluxe package on June 26th

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I reached out, and was basically told that they aren't going to do anything about it:

Thanks for your e-mail! All international orders can have an estimated delivery time of 1-6 weeks, but unfortunately, that is not guaranteed since the customs process and associated time frame cannot be controlled. Once your package is dropped off at the post office by UPS there are typically no tracking updates available until it is delivered.

Please note: A substantial transit time is expected for international orders because they must ship and then process through customs. If you do not receive your package by the times listed above, please be sure and check with your local sorting office to ensure they’re not holding the package or that it’s not being held in customs.

If there is anything else we can help you with please let us know!

They might as well have responded with a picture of Melania Trump's ill-worded jacket.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    IMG_20180705_172201.jpg

Not exactly a nin.com order but I got my white vinyl Bad Witch today!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone know if they will sell the bad witch tshirt on its own? The XL size in the vinyl + shirt bundle is sold out and i went ahead and got bad witch on cd so i would love to get just a bad witch shirt I assume it will eventually be available since not the actual events and add violence have various types of shirts just wondering if anyone knew for sure

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Finally copped the white Fragile shirt since they put a medium size back up!

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    I reached out, and was basically told that they aren't going to do anything about it:

Thanks for your e-mail! All international orders can have an estimated delivery time of 1-6 weeks, but unfortunately, that is not guaranteed since the customs process and associated time frame cannot be controlled. Once your package is dropped off at the post office by UPS there are typically no tracking updates available until it is delivered.

Please note: A substantial transit time is expected for international orders because they must ship and then process through customs. If you do not receive your package by the times listed above, please be sure and check with your local sorting office to ensure they’re not holding the package or that it’s not being held in customs.

They might as well have responded with a picture of Melania Trump's ill-worded jacket.
    I'm curious - what were your expectations? Speaking in terms of what you think they should do about your situation.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I'm curious - what were your expectations? Speaking in terms of what you think they should do about your situation.
    I was going to ask the same - I'm not sure what was being expected. If they can't track it they can't track it. Frustrating but not exactly within their control, is it?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

My experience with [US] customs is "you'll get it when you get it". Sometimes it's super quick, sometimes it's weeks later...but don't assume it's lost. But like others have said: customs delays are not the shipper's fault and neither is tracking beyond the shipper's borders.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    My experience with [US] customs is "you'll get it when you get it". Sometimes it's super quick, sometimes it's weeks later...but don't assume it's lost. But like others have said: customs delays are not the shipper's fault and neither is tracking beyond the shipper's borders.
    Yeah, guess I'll have to wait it out. Just frustrated, as the AV vinyl I ordered a week after my bundle shipped has arrived. Wish I would have known that I couldn't track the entire shipping process, as I have with other online purchases. I had another recent order (for the new Arctic Monkeys LP) end up landing somewhere in Brazil. Customer service sent out a replacement copy right away.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Yeah, guess I'll have to wait it out. Just frustrated, as the AV vinyl I ordered a week after my bundle shipped has arrived. Wish I would have known that I couldn't track the entire shipping process, as I have with other online purchases. I had another recent order (for the new Arctic Monkeys LP) end up landing somewhere in Brazil. Customer service sent out a replacement copy right away.
    Something else to consider: things generally process faster via media mail. It's been my impression that packages take longer because they tend to get more scrutiny. That could explain why a single vinyl was faster.

I work in field that does a fair amount of international ordering, specifically from Europe. I've learned that you should never make lead time promises when customs are involved. Assume the worst (time-wise).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Was it just the record? Or a bundle? I’ve also found that the less I order generally the less a chance of a customs delay. 1 record=usually fine, 10 records=a fuck of a long wait+levies. I ended up going with amazon canada for this one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LosingFocus View Post
    My Spotify white was shipped today.

*Gets deck chair, sits in front of house for the next week*
    It’s here! Lovely looking thing. Will give it a spin later today.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    NIN Store came up big and replaced my damaged prints from the deluxe bundle even though they said they couldn't do it! Bravo NIN Store, thank you so much for taking care of me!!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aleywwu View Post
    Live Nation just sent out an email re the mis-numbering on the pins. They're running off new versions (numbered out of 1125) that will be shipped out in July. Solid customer service and quite the turnaround from the Sandbag experience.
    I just received my deluxe set yesterday (ordered it rather late). It came with the mis-numbered pins, which I was happy about. I thought I might end up with the corrected set and not the mistaken one -- I was hoping for both. So, it looks like I may get both then after all.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    Was it just the record? Or a bundle? I’ve also found that the less I order generally the less a chance of a customs delay. 1 record=usually fine, 10 records=a fuck of a long wait+levies. I ended up going with amazon canada for this one
    It was the deluxe bundle. And i'm happy to say it arrived yesterday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    The missing limited print and the renumbered pins from my Deluxe Bundle arrived yesterday. What great customer service. Night and day difference compared to our previous merch buying experiences. Thank you LN/BSI Merch(UK)

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I hate that the company that finally got things right with the merch is Live Fucking Nation aka the Evil Empire.
    Last edited by bobbie solo; 07-23-2018 at 12:12 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Ay white vinyl stuck in french customs till the end of times. Hope I won't get a mighty tax.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by StockAvuryah View Post
    Ay white vinyl stuck in french customs till the end of times. Hope I won't get a mighty tax.
    Just paid mine online today (UK customs) arrives Tuesday.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Just got replacement numbered pins today, 0360/1125. Initial order had pins 0792/1000.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Just paid mine online today (UK customs) arrives Tuesday.
    got mine btw

inside sleeve is ripped by the vinyl but it's alright

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I am not very sure why they asked about the number of the missing print but they did not mention anything about the pins number. I got a terrible experience with my missing print delivered to the US instead of Spain and they are going to send a replacement of the replacement. I am very suspicious that the pins numbers are duplicated so far, but we will never know...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Anyone else receive some random BW pins recently?