Page 49 of 69 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I bought TDS and TF shirts because Treat Yo’Self.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I skipped the Pandemic Collection so ended up going to the TDS shirt, as it was my introduction to NIN and felt appropriate.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Those designs look like reproductions via old photocopiers.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Those designs look like reproductions via old photocopiers.
    That's kinda why I like these so much. I could do without the back print, but the Broken and TDS shirts are cool. I think The Fragile one misses the mark, they could have come up with something cooler.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I got my final Pandemic Collection order in, and the two shirts are both size large but totally different in sizing. The Fragile one is thicker with huge sleeves, while the Every Day one is thinner with shorter sleeves. The width in the chest are fairly similar but TF one being slightly larger. Seems like the quality control on these on demand printings is way off. The Broken one I got is in between these with the shirt being thicker but the sleeves being cut very oddly. I hope the R+RHF shirts are better quality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don’t suppose anybody ended up ordering a spare mask they’d be willing to sell? I took too long to decide and have missed the boat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Waiting on two pandemic shirts and a copy of Watchmen Vol 1. I opened a ticket four days ago and got an automatic reply today about how Rock Hall shirts and masks aren't shipping yet. Thanks, but my order was from September 21.

Hoping my reply to that will get through to someone. Would be nice to have some 2020 Pandemic shirts while it's still 2020.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slammy79 View Post
    Waiting on two pandemic shirts and a copy of Watchmen Vol 1. I opened a ticket four days ago and got an automatic reply today about how Rock Hall shirts and masks aren't shipping yet. Thanks, but my order was from September 21.

Hoping my reply to that will get through to someone. Would be nice to have some 2020 Pandemic shirts while it's still 2020.
    It looks like 9/21 orders are beginning to arrive today. Got mine here in Philly anyway (too late for the election) - and can confirm the Fragile shirt is different than the rest of them. Although I think the Broken era shirt feels thicker too. Maybe they're being period-accurate

Hopefully you'll be seeing a bag full o' shirts this week

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Got my pandemic shirts today (we're pretty sure the hold up was that I ordered vinyl at the same time since it was in stock, but was no longer in stock when she shirts came in to ship so the whole order was on hold). I agree with the whole "sleeves are a weird cut" thing for EDIETS, reminds me of girl-cut sleeves.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Long shot: Did anyone happen to grab an extra R&R HOF shirt (preferably PHM or Broken) in size XL? I was busy and out of town and ended up missing out on them. I have an unopened EDIETS shirt in XL I could trade...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Still waiting on my pandemic shirt i ordered on day one. Patience well and truly tested!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Can anyone who owns the NIN flight jacket tell me the brand of the jacket and how it fits?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Still waiting on my pandemic shirt i ordered on day one. Patience well and truly tested!
    Any luck yet?
    Still waiting for my Mutation shirt. Guess there's no real hurry - not like I'll be wearing it out anywhere. Saying that, I reckon it'd work well for a Xmas Zoom party...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    @ChipRock

It was pretty clear i was getting nowhere so i asked for a refund which i got a confirmation email so that's that. Not like i could proudly go out and wear a 2020 branded shirt when i'm in a tier 3 lockdown till probably next year anywhoo..

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Fair enough. That's a shame though. Seems like there's pretty much always a problem with the NIN store, one way or another!
    I'm going to hold out a bit longer 'cause I like the shirt regardless, but I'm kind of resigned to the fact that it ain't gonna happen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anybody heard from nin_store_service
    he was helping me out here on my missing order from October but seems to have gone quiet

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Just got an e-mail that my Rock n Roll HOF shirts shipped. The e-mail came in at 2am lol. Odd time to get a notice of shipment, but...hey... t-shirts.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I got my notice that my HOF shirt shipped on Dec 1. If you look at the tracking, it says it's still awaiting the package.
    This happened when I bought the 2020 tour shirts - nothing on the tracking, and then 7-9 days later they turned up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I got my notice that my HOF shirt shipped on Dec 1. If you look at the tracking, it says it's still awaiting the package.
    This happened when I bought the 2020 tour shirts - nothing on the tracking, and then 7-9 days later they turned up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    IIRC, this is a weird side effect of using the UPS service that uses USPS for the proverbial last-mile, and is a communication issue between the ecommerce platform, order management system, and shipping providers being used. At some point, UPS will be picking up a truckload of merch and distributing it to various regional hubs, where they are delivered to the postal service, at which point USPS tracking will pick up.

Not super helpful, and maybe UPS doesn't provide native tracking on things that are shipped his way, but at the very least, you know it's moving out of the warehouse.

Pretend it's the 90s and you have no idea when anything you order is actually arriving. Does anyone else remember the phrase "6 to 8 business days"? Ugh.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    IIRC, this is a weird side effect of using the UPS service that uses USPS for the proverbial last-mile, and is a communication issue between the ecommerce platform, order management system, and shipping providers being used. At some point, UPS will be picking up a truckload of merch and distributing it to various regional hubs, where they are delivered to the postal service, at which point USPS tracking will pick up.

Not super helpful, and maybe UPS doesn't provide native tracking on things that are shipped his way, but at the very least, you know it's moving out of the warehouse.

Pretend it's the 90s and you have no idea when anything you order is actually arriving. Does anyone else remember the phrase "6 to 8 business days"? Ugh.
    Often times if you plug that USPS number into UPS's tracking system, you can find results that way.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post

Haha, yes! I just took as notice it's on its way. I like surprises - now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    Often times if you plug that USPS number into UPS's tracking system, you can find results that way.
    Tried that. Number doesn't work. Oh well.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Tried that. Number doesn't work. Oh well.
    Sometimes it will also work with FedEx, or even DHL.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Still nothing but form responses and no follow ups about the pandemic shirt.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascender View Post
    I don’t suppose anybody ended up ordering a spare mask they’d be willing to sell? I took too long to decide and have missed the boat.
    I'm going to have to hunt down one of the extra expansion packs from someone.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Been getting lucky and getting my orders without incidents ....until the Quake / TSN came out. Ordered two of each. Ended up getting only one of each. Emailed Customer service got a quick response then lagged getting anything for over a month. Emailed them two more times as i panicked when i saw that Quake was sold out. I was resigned and thinking i probably wouldn't get anything from them till next year when they get Quake back in stock when out of now where my missing vinyls just showed up! So i'm happy that ordeal is done with. Now waiting on my Masks and R+RHOF Merch. Can't wait to do it all again with Mank Vinyl (Soul Vinyl preordered via Amazon since it hasn't been offered on the NIN store (but it looks like it won't ship till next year !!!!! )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    Can anyone who owns the NIN flight jacket tell me the brand of the jacket and how it fits?
    Well first off there were TWO types of flight jackets. I believe the NIN store had a Pretty Hate Machine Jacket. They also had a NIN logo (Front left chest) and nine inch nails (spelled out on the back - Pretty hate machine era lettering). I can't remember if they had both out on tour ... they might have but only got the NIN one at a show. I waited because i wanted to try it on at a show and make sure it would fit right. So i tried a large and xlarge. I'm 5'7 175 lbs and the Xlarge fits great on my shoulders, sleeves are great (not to short), great movement on the arms, The only thing i will say is that i feel its a little short and wish it was a little longer. If you are taller then me i'd say you're not going to like how short the length is and might wanna get a size up and hope its not to bulky on you. As far as label goes, Mine does not have any tags except the size on the jacket. And no real clear indication of who made this. There is this little R tag on the left sleeve near a pocket. I can take pics of it and text it to you and all other marking on the zippers if you PM me your phone number and remind me what you need. It's also a bit of a noisey jacket but to be fair i haven't worn it out much as i don't wanna ruin it. Just checked. NIN store still has the jacket i just described, so maybe they sold both online? or PHM was only sold at shows .... i don't remember but i def wanted the NIN one so that's what i got.
    Last edited by Damage; 12-07-2020 at 05:09 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks for the reply. The R on the tag is for Rothco, and yes those jackets do tend to be short.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my ROH and Woodstock shirts :/

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    Still waiting on a shipping confirmation for my ROH and Woodstock shirts :/
    Same here on the R+R HOF shirt but I bet they are pretty swamped with orders.

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I just received an e-mail that my R+RHOF order is on the way. Of course, the tracking # for UPS just says "Label Created 12/07/2020 10:05am United States."