Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,410 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I sent a request for a tracking # for my Pandemic shirts since I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email. My luck, they're going to send a bunch of Radiohead shirts with UK sizing.
    Maybe you'll just get a lock of Thom Yorke's pubes

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    When NIN tour again, they should retire Hurt and close with We're In This Together from now on.
    WITT lyrics can now be looked at today with different eyes and end the NIN show on a positive note of togetherness.
    excellent idea and perspective. wow. I hope Trent somehow gets wind of this idea. maybe have Hurt end the regular set, and WITT ends the encore set.

or heck, imagine STARTING a show with Hurt! or starting with WITT!

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Unless he has Robin/Ally sing the chorus, not going to happen. That's why he had to quit playing it after just a few shows in 07.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    Unless he has Robin/Ally sing the chorus, not going to happen. That's why he had to quit playing it after just a few shows in 07.
    After hearing Shit Mirror, I’d be perfectly happy with this

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    excellent idea and perspective. wow. I hope Trent somehow gets wind of this idea. maybe have Hurt end the regular set, and WITT ends the encore set.

or heck, imagine STARTING a show with Hurt! or starting with WITT!
    I remember in one of those dream setlist posts, I made a setlist with Hurt as an opener lol.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I got my 2020 Broken shirt, definitely fits weird, not in a good way. The sleeves are angled so if you raise your arms up the whole shoulder lifts up.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I got my 2020 Broken shirt, definitely fits weird, not in a good way. The sleeves are angled so if you raise your arms up the whole shoulder lifts up.
    I agree with you 1000%, the fit on this shirt is terrible. I also got the YZ inspired pandemic shirt and that fits poorly too, not the same way but it's just not right. Now that Tee Spring Bad Year shirt, it fits great and I'm wearing it right now!

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    I sent a request for a tracking # for my Pandemic shirts since I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email. My luck, they're going to send a bunch of COLDPLAY shirts with UK sizing.
    fify

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    FINAL UPDATE/EDIT: After posting on the 12th, i was visited by the nin_store_service fairy, and today (10/15) my package arrived!

UPDATE: 10/10 came and went, and no change in my tracking number. Sent a follow up message to support.

Quote Originally Posted by less<than View Post
    After ordering on the 16th, I was impressed to receive my tracking number already on Sept 17th.. but now I'm on my third week of: Label Created, not yet in system
    Anyone else in midwest experiencing similar? Any luck with submitting a support ticket?

EDIT: I had contacted support back on September 30th. Received a response today (October 6th)... I guess i'll check back in on the 10th.

"Your order shipping label was created in order to expedite the release of your package. This results in a tracking number being assigned automatically prior to carrier pick up. Unfortunately, this resulted in a delay however all orders should have updated tracking by no later than 10/10!"

Last edited by less<than; 10-15-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    It's cool how the product pages originally said that items would be shipping by Oct 6 and a ton of people got theirs before then but my four shirts and hat haven't yet shipped and now the product pages all show Oct 26 as the estimated ship date.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    My Quake vinyl is set to be delivered this afternoon. I am, so. so. incredibly very nervous to open it lmao. Maybe it'll be a copy of Purest Feeling instead!

Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Got Quake, TSN Definitive, and the two T-shirts I ordered the day they were announced. Quake sounds awesome! Going to give both shirts a wash before trying them, but they look good. Social Network I'll spin later.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Alright! I was notified by the folks at the NIN Store that I can keep TSN LP, free of charge! Additionally, my Quake LP arrived today. This is all primarily thanks to @nin_store_service who kept me updated and kept the inquiries alive through the warehouse.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Well, Quake showed up and it's the right vinyl lol. The upper right corner is a little mushed, probably from shrink wrapping that was too tight (there's no way it was shipping damage, with the way this thing was packed). Honestly, I can live with that.

Unfortunately though, there's substantial surface noise across both discs (Side A is the worst; C is the best but it's still there) and I just changed to a new VMN40ML stylus last night that sounded *kick ass* on everything I tested so it's not that. I certainly cleaned this before playing as well. Kinda bummed. I was gonna look into replacing/augmenting my original copies of albums with the DE's, but this is sadly making me rethink that.

Is this just a faulty pressing? It's like dead silent in between tracks, but during songs it's fairly consistent static that I can't imagine is intentional.
    Last edited by halo eighteen; 10-13-2020 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Also received my Quake with a wonky corner. It happens, sadly but they had the correct packaging. More a carrier error by my estimate.

There is no download code. Which sucks, since I am not often able to listen to stuff on my record player when I want background angst.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered the women's 2020 tour shirt on Sept 21st, but today I received a men's mnhttn prjct shirt

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Where exactly do I access the tracking info? I ordered a shirt as a gift for someone and haven't heard anything back other than that my order went through on 9/21.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViN View Post
    Where exactly do I access the tracking info? I ordered a shirt as a gift for someone and haven't heard anything back other than that my order went through on 9/21.
    They'll email it to you once the shipping label is created - the subject line for mine (USA) is "A shipment from order NIN#XXXXXX is on the way".

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    FTR there was two different waves of shirts released on 9/21. The first wave shipped the beginning of the month and sold out quick. The second wave ships near the end of this month.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I ordered two copies of Quake and two of The Social Network (I have a problem, leave me alone). Since it was still relatively early in the month, I thought they would both arrive by the time I moved at the end of September. Other people got their orders like 9 seconds after they went on sale, so I still felt they would arrive on time. But nope. They were delivered to my old apartment even after trying to reroute the shipping.

So for those of you who got the wrong thing and are allowed to keep them and don't want them, hit me up! I'll eventually give in and just re-order them if I have to, but if anyone here is looking to get rid of either of these, let me know.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I ordered two copies of Quake and two of The Social Network (I have a problem, leave me alone). Since it was still relatively early in the month, I thought they would both arrive by the time I moved at the end of September. Other people got their orders like 9 seconds after they went on sale, so I still felt they would arrive on time. But nope. They were delivered to my old apartment even after trying to reroute the shipping.

So for those of you who got the wrong thing and are allowed to keep them and don't want them, hit me up! I'll eventually give in and just re-order them if I have to, but if anyone here is looking to get rid of either of these, let me know.
    wait, were you not able to retrieve them from your old place!?!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    "Your email has been successfully submitted and a representative will be in touch with you soon regarding your inquiry!"

This was a week ago. How long was it taking for someone to reach out to you guys about an error in your order?
    I wonder what went on that there were so many errors in what got sent to everybody. The receipt in the bag they sent shows the correct item I ordered, with a picture, but what was put in the bag was visibly the wrong thing. Strange.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    got a shipping email with tracking finally.
    Scheduled Delivery
    Wednesday
    10/28/2020
    Last edited by allegate; 10-23-2020 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Got the EDIETS shirt in the post today but not the other shirt i ordered, thought i'd get em together but hey, came quicker than i thought it would! Lovely shirt it is.
    Never did get that second shirt i ordered. (Mutation) Always something with these guys right, i'll wait the full month before contacting.. :/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I finally got my email with a tracking number as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Got Quake vinyl on Friday.

Lucky! Seems in perfect condition and they got me the right album lol

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Phimester View Post
    Got Quake vinyl on Friday.

Lucky! Seems in perfect condition and they got me the right album lol
    What a miracle! I can’t believe how many delivery errors there have been. Why?!

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erneuert View Post
    What a miracle! I can’t believe how many delivery errors there have been. Why?!
    Perhaps LiveNation just sucks and always has, but I also think Covid is creating and revealing a lot of issues within manufacturing/production as a whole.

One of my hobbies (indie perfumes) have had some obnoxious wait times for purchase fulfillment, we’re talking months. And it’s largely due to supply issues from Covid. Perfumers need alcohol, gloves and lots of small bottles for their work, but so do medical supply companies. So needless to say, when something like Covid hit a lot of independent cosmetics companies got wrecked because they couldn’t get supplies fast enough to fill orders.

It’s also been tricky to get orders because different states/cities have totally different rules about how many employees can work in a room together etc. Lots of companies let people go because of the economic pressure, so the staff they do have are spread too thin etc. You also have lots of people working from home with kids in the house screaming, and I know I’ve made more mistakes than normal in that situation. All of that slows things down and fucks things up.

So yeah, I don’t know if this is all the case for NIN’s merch company, but I’ve seen in other businesses and it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s the case. I wish there was just more communication from LiveNation about it if so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Live Nation may suck but at least we're not dealing with firebrand anymore.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    I sent a request for a tracking # for my Pandemic shirts since I haven't heard anything after my confirmation email.
    I posted that on 10/10. On, 10/12 nin store service sent a PM to provide an update and was kind enough to let me know the reason for the delay with a rough idea when the shirts would be shipped from the warehouse.

10/26 I finally received an e-mail from my 10/10 inquiry and this is the response:
    "Thank you for your contact! Apologies for the unexpected pre-order delay! Our team will be processing and shipping these orders out this week and into the coming weeks! Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an automatic shipping confirmation email with your tracking details! We truly appreciate your patience and support! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!"

I understand things are difficult with COVID protocols, but there's no reason to yell at me... especially after taking 16 days to respond.

I'll update this post once I get my delivery.

**edit**
    My Pandemic Shirt order has delivered on 11/3 at 5:30p (2.5 hours later than what UPS said, but brown has rarely been all that punctual). Extra special thanks to nin store service for the assistance!
    Last edited by FULLMETAL; 11-03-2020 at 04:53 PM. Reason: D E L I V E R E D !