Page 29 of 69 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Got my Woodstock tee last week. I'm not sure what's different, but I LOVE the fit and feel of this shirt. I've had varied luck with the shirts from the NIN store. I love the look of the Add Violence shirt, for instance, but the fit is super weird on me and it doesn't feel super breathable. I don't wear it as much as my other ones.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Guy in my row at the Slipknot show had it on. I gave him some props for ordering & wearing it so quickly.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Guy in my row at the Slipknot show had it on. I gave him some props for ordering & wearing it so quickly.
    I saw someone wearing it at Massive Attack last night!

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I saw someone wearing it at Massive Attack last night!
    Can you review that show in the concerts or Massive Attack thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish this was the case for me! I ordered the Black Mirror shirt, got confirmation it shipped June 27 and it still hasn’t arrived. Tried tracking it, and it says it’s ready for UPS. Tried contacting the store twice and no help.. they suggested today that I make a claim against UPS and/or USPS, the latter I can’t do as for international claims it has to be initiated by the sender. I’m not even convinced it ever made it out of the warehouse but the customer service emails I’m getting are stock replies and totally unhelpful

Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    A NIN store sales rep reached out to me recently, via ETS PM, regarding an order I placed. I was asking on this thread what the time to fulfill was as my order had not been fulfilled after a week had passed.

The rep was super cool, fast to respond, apologized for the delay, verified that it had been shipped, and even refunded my shipping costs (to Canada) which was unexpected but welcome of course.

That's some of the best customer service I've ever received, I mean they monitor ETS for unhappy customers?! Who does that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Do you have shipping info? i.e. shipper and tracking info? If so contact them first. If you do not have shipping info contact the NIN store and get that info and track it down with the shipper yourself.
    Yeh I first received the conformation email that the order has shipped which had a tracking number in it. I clicked on that when i noticed the shipment time was taking to long and that took me the UPS website where you can track the package. The last place it was said to be on this website is my local post office which is weird because UPS and the post office are two separate entities, right? So that lead me to visit my post office but when the worker looked up the tracking # he told me that my package was not sent out yet by the merchant. I then contacted NIN.com which was about 10 days ago and they got back to me saying that the package was "en route to you now". And now here I am with still nothing.
    I just contacted them again today so lets see what they say now.

Where is this guy from the nin.com store that Ive heard trolls this forum and helped out a fellow ETS'r who was also having issues with their order. I figured he would've chimed in by now or reached out to me. Oh well
    Here a shot of the tracking info page from the ups site:
    https://ibb.co/Bn08c6T
    Last edited by davemuzik85; 09-23-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuzik85 View Post
    Here a shot of the tracking info page from the ups site:
    https://ibb.co/Bn08c6T
    It was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations, which means it's injected into the mail stream at the destination, and USPS does the last mile delivery.

According to the tracking information at USPS:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...16583002670742

It looks like USPS may or may not have package. I think Shipment Received means they got the bundle of packages handed off by UPS that day. But "Package Acceptance Pending" means your specific package in that bundle was not scanned, I think. At this point, because it was not scanned, I think they either lost it, or UPS may never have actually handed it off in the bundle in the first place. UPS has scans for it all along the way though, and they're usually pretty good about their scans, so I think it probably was actually transferred to the post office.

I'd go back to the post office, and show them the tracking on their own site that says shipment received. And maybe the UPS tracking page that says USPS accepted it. USPS needs to find the package at this point.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    It was shipped via UPS Mail Innovations, which means it's injected into the mail stream at the destination, and USPS does the last mile delivery.

According to the tracking information at USPS:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfi...16583002670742

It looks like USPS may or may not have package. I think Shipment Received means they got the bundle of packages handed off by UPS that day. But "Package Acceptance Pending" means your specific package in that bundle was not scanned, I think. At this point, because it was not scanned, I think they either lost it, or UPS may never have actually handed it off in the bundle in the first place. UPS has scans for it all along the way though, and they're usually pretty good about their scans, so I think it probably was actually transferred to the post office.

I'd go back to the post office, and show them the tracking on their own site that says shipment received. And maybe the UPS tracking page that says USPS accepted it. USPS needs to find the package at this point.
    ok thanks alot, I'm going to go back and talk with them again. In the meantime I've contacted NIN customer service a second time but they still haven't gotten back to me yet.
    I'll keep everyone posted, thanks again for all the help

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    wow, what a pain in the ass. Went to the post office and showed him that usps tracking info page that TheBang posted and they guy is literally looking at the screen on and then telling me that the sender never shipped it. So I'm in there, again, arguing with the guy like--" the formation says it was accepted here! at your facility" , pointing at the screen, look thats your address, it says "ACCEPTED" -- like what is so hard to understand?? *faceplant* usps workers! I have a new understanding for the term ' going-postal' now lmao
    He continues to tell me they dont have it, Got frustrated, walked out. Checked my email, when i got home and now the customer service from nin.com Inmerch finally got back to me saying theyre sending another one. Jesus christ, it definately got lost in the mail or someone in the chain of transportation Eff'd up so whatever. Hopefully it gets here soon.... woo-saba, serenity-now! lmao

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    I was lucky enough to have a somewhat decent experience when ordering some shirts and a hoodie; but I am wanting to get some vinyl and I am hesitant. Sunrise records in Canada has stopped ordering/stocking TR/AR sound tracks so I have no other options other than a few STs that are on Amazon....

1. Should I proceed with nin.com?
    2. It sounds like the store has been a nightmare for a few years now, what gives?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    1. Should I proceed with nin.com?
    Yes.
    I'm also in Canada and haven't really had any problems. Aside from then Broken was shipped with the fucked up sleeve and a lot of people had to get replacement sleeves mailed out. But no problems with my trilogy orders.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Is the vinyl ‘coming soon’ dead and buried? Been like that for ages now which is a shame!

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sore_and_crucified View Post
    Is the vinyl ‘coming soon’ dead and buried? Been like that for ages now which is a shame!
    Last unofficial word on it was Rob Sheridan saying, I think on an episode of Pod Like A Hole, something along the lines that he’d been approached to help work on designs or something like that for the Definitive releases. So something is (or was) happening, but as with anything else, we, the general public, aren’t going to be let in on how the sausage is made until after the fact. And even that little bit of info shouldn’t be taken too seriously, because sometimes things just get scrapped and there’s never an official explanation why.

Shorter answer: We’ll all know something when they announce it, and not a minute sooner. Follow their social media and join the mailing list.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Last unofficial word on it was Rob Sheridan saying, I think on an episode of Pod Like A Hole, something along the lines that he’d been approached to help work on designs or something like that for the Definitive releases.
    Rob clarified this last week during a Q/A. It was for Patreon so I'm not going to copy / paste but generally his "input" was limited to WT but he's not directly involved.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Has anyone purchased both the hoodie from the nin store and the one from H&M? Trying to see what the difference is besides the additional print of the words nine inch nails on the right sleeve. $10 difference so I am curious as to why.

NIN Store: https://store.nin.com/collections/cl...ullover-hoodie

H&M: https://www2.hm.com/en_us/productpage.0641383007.html

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Has anyone purchased both the hoodie from the nin store and the one from H&M? Trying to see what the difference is besides the additional print of the words nine inch nails on the right sleeve. $10 difference so I am curious as to why.

looks like the H&M one is a lighter material and probably doesn't have the thumb holes in the cuffs or the mp3 player pocket with eyelet for headphone cord ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Gross I hate H&M. As much as I like NIN, If I was in an H&M (and I wouldn’t be) and it was staring me in the face, I wouldn’t buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Hey man, I did a little googling because I was curious. The NIN.com is OG (as expected...) the H&M hoodie is some sort of licensed item. If you zoom in on the H&M hoodie and look at the tag it reads "DIVIDED H&M" so not the OG nin.com tag. Additional google search about this "DIVIDED" tag finds a "pop sugar" article that reads:

Divided: For the young, fun, and carefree. Divided is often considered a sort of "juniors" line, only because their sizes run even smaller than everyday pieces. Divided is full of bright colors, crazy patterns, and trendy pieces. These items fall in a lower price point but are not made as well. Tag: black, labeled Divided.

Divided Grey:
    A one-off of Divided, this girl is edgy and cool. Think ripped pants, lots of leather, and band tees. Found within the Divided section. Tag: gray, labeled Divided (select stores only).

https://www.popsugar.com/fashion/HM-Secrets-Revealed-43398092

So the H&M hoodie is really marketed for trendy hip kids who are plugged in. The difference is mostly the target market, Young Trendy kids vs People who would actually visit nin.com. Also by the looks of things the H&M hoodie most likely lacks the features of the nin.com version.

Of note, if you go with the H&M hoodie, size up, the article states the sizing typically runs smaller. Also, I don't judge, go for the one you like. Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Per order for Watchmen is up! But it directs you over to Amazon.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Per order for Watchmen is up! But it directs you over to Amazon.
    yeah, interesting that they're not offering it directly through nin.com...but i guess trent finally got sick of merch companies fucking up distribution.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I wonder if HBO had a say in this decision.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    For me (maybe for all Canadian folks?), clicking on the Amazon link directs me to the NIN UK store (£30.00!!), where I can add each vinyl individually. But it looks like my regular NIN Store account doesn't work with this one, and I'd have to create a new one.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    For me (maybe for all Canadian folks?)
    Same thing for this Canadian.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Same thing for this Canadian.
    Found these discussed in the scoring subforum, direct links to Amazon.com (doesn't look like they are on .ca at all)

Volume 1
    Volume 2
    Volume 3

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    Found these discussed in the scoring subforum, direct links to Amazon.com (doesn't look like they are on .ca at all)
    Just went to my local trusted record store and they can't order it right now either... but they are hopeful to do so. They will keep checking for me.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Over on reddit, someone posted a deal for the Watchmen vinyl at Target, where you buy 2 get 1 free. https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...tchmen_for_50/

So instead of $78 you get all three for under $50.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Over on reddit, someone posted a deal for the Watchmen vinyl at Target, where you buy 2 get 1 free. https://www.reddit.com/r/nin/comment...tchmen_for_50/

So instead of $78 you get all three for under $50.
    I'm gonna stick with my Amazon order, as I'll get each of them on release day thanks to Prime.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Did anyone else get their Watchmen LP from Amazon packed loose in a large box with a handful of air pillows? Fucking ridiculous.

All things considered, it was in pretty decent shape, but I’m going to exchange it on principle. Even if they send the replacement in exactly the same packaging, I will at least enjoy the luxury of picking which to keep.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    My wife got my copy today. Can't wait to get home and spin this!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by roolfdriht View Post
    Did anyone else get their Watchmen LP from Amazon packed loose in a large box with a handful of air pillows? Fucking ridiculous.

All things considered, it was in pretty decent shape, but I’m going to exchange it on principle. Even if they send the replacement in exactly the same packaging, I will at least enjoy the luxury of picking which to keep.
    mine was in a legit record shipping box packed inside of a large box with air pillows. Did you actually open your big box?