Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    I understand things are difficult with COVID protocols, but there's no reason to yell at me... especially after taking 16 days to respond.
    Be patient, they're typing through a mask

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Maybe they hired people who were in sports before, they simply talk like this all the time anyway

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I haven't noticed anything particularly "off" about the cut of the Mutation shirt, just that the fabric is a little bit thinner than you'd sometimes see. (I ordered a PHM shirt at the same time, so it was easy to compare side-by-side.)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I've seen lots of criticism about NIN's shirt quality. So those who have the woodstock anniversary shirt, how's the quality on that? I've been eyeing that shirt for a while.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    I've seen lots of criticism about NIN's shirt quality. So those who have the woodstock anniversary shirt, how's the quality on that? I've been eyeing that shirt for a while.
    The Woodstock shirt is pretty similar to the other shirt they sell. This Pandemic collection seems to be a totally different brand of shirts. The two I got are both cut differently, with the sleeves angled downward, so if you raise your arms, the shoulders of the shirt lift up. That's the best way I can explain it anyway, but basically it feels weird to any other shirt I've bought.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaydraven View Post
    My friend's woodstock shirt got warped from the dryer. He said it got all stretched out or something.

I know the 2020 tour shirt quality was weaker than normal, but that was for charity and I could tell the used a different quality than they normally do.

Currently waiting for my Pandemic 2020 EDIETS shirt. It was mailed out a few days ago. No idea how the quality of that one is.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Got my EDIETS shirt and WITT hat yesterday. The hat seems both well made and feel a bit cheap, but then I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. Maybe it's the plastic snaps that give it that impression? I'm used to fabric straps with Velcro I guess. The shirt seems nice, find out after a wash.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I wish they would make Flex Fit hats, I'd buy one without hesitation. I haven't worn a snap back hat since I was in high school. I just don't like the look of snap back hats, I prefer the more sleek look of a fitted cap.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I wish they would make Flex Fit hats, I'd buy one without hesitation. I haven't worn a snap back hat since I was in high school. I just don't like the look of snap back hats, I prefer the more sleek look of a fitted cap.
    I would agree with this sentiment, BUT, the NIN cap I got during the CB&I Tour is awesome. Actually wearing it right now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    I would agree with this sentiment, BUT, the NIN cap I got during the CB&I Tour is awesome. Actually wearing it right now.
    I respectfully disagree, but not because its snapback, I dont really care about that. The one I bought seems huge, so much so that I’ve never worn it because I look like a kid wearing his dads hat (this isnt a problem I have specific to this hat though). Where are the hats for us peeps with small heads?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilGobi View Post
    I respectfully disagree, but not because its snapback, I dont really care about that. The one I bought seems huge, so much so that I’ve never worn it because I look like a kid wearing his dads hat (this isnt a problem I have specific to this hat though). Where are the hats for us peeps with small heads?
    Yeah, my wife does tell me that i have a great hat head. LOL. I do prefer the fitted caps and most if not all my caps are fitted, except for my NIN hat. That being said, it would probably be cost prohibited to make fitted caps in all sizes for what is probably a relatively small run. Unlike sports teams that manufacturer thousands upon thousands of caps.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    That being said, it would probably be cost prohibited to make fitted caps in all sizes for what is probably a relatively small run. Unlike sports teams that manufacturer thousands upon thousands of caps.
    No more than the T-shirts they're producing all the time. As far as I know, FlexFit only has four sizes: XS, S/M, L/XL, XXL

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    So, my shirts still say unfulfilled, thinking maybe I should contact and ask what's up. What seems to be the best way to contact and get a reply?
    I just wanna wear this shit. Also my PHM vinyl is in that order.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sick among the pure View Post
    So, my shirts still say unfulfilled, thinking maybe I should contact and ask what's up. What seems to be the best way to contact and get a reply?
    I would contact support and open a case.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    I would contact support and open a case.

Not sure HOW to contact customer support since I don't see anything on the store for it, but the store support account here on ETS sent me a PM so fingers crossed it gets figured out.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Going through the same with my Mutation shirt, no reply from my email. Ordered the day the shirt was announced.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I've had the hat for a week and it's alright. a little high-topped, I guess? peaked? I dunno.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Not sure HOW to contact customer support since I don't see anything on the store for it, but the store support account here on ETS sent me a PM so fingers crossed it gets figured out.
    Ok, cool. They will definitely take care of your issue then. For future reference and for anyone else who needs this info, this is the direct link to create a ticket for NIN Store Customer Service

http://nin.lnmerch.com/new/

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I love those designs, but the words on the back killed them for me.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    This is a nice way to commemorate it without buying that godawful Sturgis-looking shit from the HOF.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Ordered the Fragile and PHM ones. That Fragile design is gorgeous.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I'm happy that they did a small merch run for this! Unfortunately, I don't like most of the designs. I got the PHM one because that looks good with the gradient. The broken one looks like my printer ran out of ink, so I got the Woodstock shirt I've been eyeing instead.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Ok so now I have three orders on the way from nin.com lol
    Couldn't not get that Fragile shirt. If they did a Year Zero one like this I'd have to get that too (any imagery from that era done in this style would make for a great shirt!)

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Ok so now I have three orders on the way from nin.com lol
    Couldn't not get that Fragile shirt. If they did a Year Zero one like this I'd have to get that too (any imagery from that era done in this style would make for a great shirt!)
    I'm for sure getting The Fragile one, but I am trying to decide if I want another one too. I agree, if there were a Year Zero one in this style, that would be been an easy choice.

Got my Pandemic EDIETS shirt in the mail this week, by the way.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I caved and got the PHM t shirt. I already have TDS and Fragile shirts. But Year Zero would have been great to have.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those that have recieved incorrect vinyl orders (I got two copies of Watchmen Vol 2 instead of Vol 2 & Vol 3), how long has it taken for your enquiry to be answered?

I submitted mine over a week ago and am still yet to hear back.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I actually loved the photocopy style of all the Bad Witch merch, so that combined with tremendous nostalgia for the old designs made it a no brainer for me.
    I usually have a hoodie on so the words on the back don't bug me so much.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    I love those designs, but the words on the back killed them for me.
    Yeah, I really love the front of basically all of those, but could do without the words. A simple NIN logo or nothing would've probably made me drop $100 for the whole set. (Not that I think the words are bad or anything, I just don't typically like that much text.)

I may end up caving on that PHM shirt anyway, though...