Page 15 of 69 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Does any of you only received 4 of the 5 poster (print set)? in my case the one with the "sun design" is missing and I am really upset taking into account that it is a limited run!

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ickyvicky View Post
    I finally got the long sleeve and the hoodie in the mail today. They are true to size. The hoodie is pretty thin though, more like a long sleeve with a hood.
    That's disappointing. I ordered that along with some other items last Thursday (still hasn't shipped, yay) and I was hoping for something more substantial than a long-sleeved tee with a hood for $45.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsaudio View Post
    Does any of you only received 4 of the 5 poster (print set)? in my case the one with the "sun design" is missing and I am really upset taking into account that it is a limited run!
    Wow I just looked after this message and I only have 4 prints in my black envelope too. Have you contacted them yet? Which store was your one from UK or US?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    UK, but in the store says that it is a set of five. I contacted them a few hours ago but no answer yet until tomorrow I assume...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfsaudio View Post
    UK, but in the store says that it is a set of five. I contacted them a few hours ago but no answer yet until tomorrow I assume...
    @poro765 is reporting the same on the 'Black Witch LP' thread on post #997 on page 34.

Anyone who has the Deluxe edition with the limited prints can you check to see you all have 5. Seems like someone has messed up somewhere in the supply chain and hasn't checked the enveope contents. Not sure that everyone has checked everything yet in their deluxe packages, we've been too busy listening to the new LP and attending gigs! Thanks for pointing this out.

I've sent in a ticket will let you know if I hear anything.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    @poro765 is reporting the same on the 'Black Witch LP' thread on post #997 on page 34.

Anyone who has the Deluxe edition with the limited prints can you check to see you all have 5. Seems like someone has messed up somewhere in the supply chain and hasn't checked the enveope contents. Not sure that everyone has checked everything yet in their deluxe packages, we've been too busy listening to the new LP and attending gigs! Thanks for pointing this out.

I've sent in a ticket will let you know if I hear anything.
    Thanks! Me too!!

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    To update my situation, Gnarlywood responded to my inquiry and is sending my missing Pins & Buttons. I'll post when they arrive.

As far as the print situation, thankfully I received all five.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I have all five prints as well.

I kinda wish the slipmat was the finger cuz what is not hilarious about it spinning if you turn on your player (no needles!)??

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarik View Post
    Never used my 20% coupon, wonder if it will work
    I finally used mine last Thursday.

Now if only that order would ship...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Not sure why I'm posting here, just want to vent I guess. Fucking Royal Mail has lost my Deluxe bundle. Wasn't home when they tried to deliver it and it went to the sorting centre where it vanished. If you buy from the UK store make sure you pony up for the more expensive shipping.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poro765 View Post
    There's a woman who obviously knows these kind of information before we do. She said it was coming out this spring, it seemed likely, but all of a sudden she wrote a post stating that the reissues (along with some other titles by other artists) were going to be delayed, to be released this summer.
    Probably because BW was going to be released in June.
    What were the other releases? And who is this woman? I mean she was wrong about Spring, i just dont want to get my hopes up

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque... View Post
    What were the other releases? And who is this woman? I mean she was wrong about Spring, i just dont want to get my hopes up
    I think he is talking about this woman on Instagram... I think her IG is @mionly. She's a red head so if you find her you know your on the right track.

And... on the missing one of the prints, I got all five. One was stuck to the other (and I mean stuck good) so at first I was like damn it when I thought I was missing one, then I double checked. BTW, it was the bones print, stuck behind the kneeling man print. For those of you that are missing one, I'm sure you double checked but might want to take another look.
    Last edited by nmitchell86; 06-26-2018 at 05:45 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I got my t-shirt, vinyl, and button bundle today. I'm surprised the buttons were still in it. The outer bag had a hole the size of my fist and it also had black skid marks on it as if someone peeled out on it. Thankfully, the vinyl was in a separate box inside said bag.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Deluxe package arrived. One bent numbered pin and somehow the vinyl and the outer package of the prints got bent, the prints were totally fine oddly enough. Emailed them pictures and explained the damage. Received a reply 2 hour later saying they were sending out replacements. Customer service is doing a pretty good job right now thankfully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So it looks like I need to buy a EU vinyl version for the download card, which is stupid, they e-mailed saying:

Thank you for emailing in! Download cards were not made in the process of these records.
    If you have any further questions please let me know!
    Dumb

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    For US based sales, the move from Universal Music to Capitol Records eliminated the mosaic download cards included with the vinyl releases (why NTAE had one & AV/BW did not). Regardless, if you ordered from NIN.com you would eventually receive a download link (making the mosaic card somewhat redundant).

However, if you ordered from another retailer - you either got their online version or nothing at all.

Can someone else summarize the vinyl downloads from other territories?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I know it doesn't seem like a big deal to a lot of people, but I liked the mosaics as an additional piece of art, Capitol records sucks compared to Universal as far as these vinyls are concerned. Lack of consistency.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    I think he is talking about this woman on Instagram... I think her IG is @mionly. She's a red head so if you find her you know your on the right track.

And... on the missing one of the prints, I got all five. One was stuck to the other (and I mean stuck good) so at first I was like damn it when I thought I was missing one, then I double checked. BTW, it was the bones print, stuck behind the kneeling man print. For those of you that are missing one, I'm sure you double checked but might want to take another look.
    oh yeah I know Mionly but I am not sure why she would have inside info knowledge like that over anyone else even if she works at a record store since other record stores would know about it too

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    Can someone else summarize the vinyl downloads from other territories?
    With the deluxe package with UK store vinyl, I got a download card (an all white sound of vinyl one with no artwork) which I used to get WAV files (only option) had to do this in a hurry as I was off to London for Meltdown and didn't get the official email from nin.com UK store with the MP3 links. Had to email them on Monday to get them sent out. They seem to have had an issue with emails going astray with MP3
    downloads (for some). Just happy I got the WAV files in time for the journey.
    Last edited by afors; 06-27-2018 at 02:37 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumnayar View Post
    So it looks like I need to buy a EU vinyl version for the download card, which is stupid, they e-mailed saying:

Dumb
    The download card with vinyl (from UK store) is nothing special it is an all white sound of vinyl one no artwork with it. Just as WAV files to download.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    One was stuck to the other (and I mean stuck good) so at first I was like damn it when I thought I was missing one, then I double checked. BTW, it was the bones print, stuck behind the kneeling man print. For those of you that are missing one, I'm sure you double checked but might want to take another look.
    Definitely only 4 prints here. double checked again in hope this morning.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    For what it's worth, I ordered an AV vinyl from the US store on Friday. Received a download link e-mail immediately, based on my choice of file format.
    It really is weird how the two stores diverge. I didn't mind much because I already had an AV download from purchasing the physical component, but it doesn't sit well with my obsessive compulsive tendencies!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Well still no update on when those Spotify off-white Bad Witch vinyl are supposed to be shipped out as I never got any confirmation e-mail yet. Hopefully these still ship out this week though. The founder of Merchbar posted on Reddit that they're expecting to ship this week, so hopefully at least by Friday we get an update.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Well still no update on when those Spotify off-white Bad Witch vinyl are supposed to be shipped out as I never got any confirmation e-mail yet. Hopefully these still ship out this week though. The founder of Merchbar posted on Reddit that they're expecting to ship this week, so hopefully at least by Friday we get an update.
    Thank you for the update on this. I just hopped on this thread hoping for an update, and while this isnt really a NEW update, it answers my questions. Honestly, I wont even care if it ships this friday, saturday, or the coming monday. As long as its not a month or two delay, I'll be happy.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Shipping notifications are being sent out now. I received mine about twenty minutes ago.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hope you get your missing print. Let us know what happens.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm really happy with the new shipping boxes they're using for vinyl. The Deviations debacle could've been avoided for the most part with these, I think. Still sad about the lack of a physical component for this release, so I am anointing the BW vinyl as PC #3.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    Shipping notifications are being sent out now. I received mine about twenty minutes ago.
    For the Spotify white variant? I haven’t gotten a shipping notification yet

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I've received an email saying they couldn't locate the missing print, so they need some more time to sort this out.
    Hope this doesn't take long.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I have received an email from the nin store and also a private message here from a user that appears to be also from the store. They are trying to sort the thing out and they are going to keep in touch as soon as possible with a solution. Haven't you received any notification??

P.S. I doubled checked and also triple checked @nmitchell86 just in case but it is missing...