Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
And I definitely wouldn't want to wear RESISTANT or COMPLIANT
Funny enough, today was my first day joining what my job calls the "Social Distancing Team" who are basically normal employees who get to rotate off their normal job to walk around the facility making sure people are complying with distancing and masking (as well as help facilitate our on-site covid testing setup) so I brought my COMPLIANT patch in to throw on once I got started with that (wear the NIN logo on it most of the time, people at work actually know me as "the NIN guy" which I am all for). I did it as a bit of a nerdy tongue-in-cheek thing but got a lot of compliments. Made the day easier, too. Instead of having to try to yell over everything I could just make eye contact and tap on it.

And while I know Leviathant said the discussion is over, I gotta chime in real quick with a quick comment: unless you have worked at a giant fulfillment facility for an online store during this pandemic, you don't fucking know what we've been dealing with. It's certainly not "the 90's" anymore, and Bezos can suck my entire cock. While I agree that the NIN store should have better customer service reps, the attitude toward these workers (from warehouse to distribution to delivery) is abhorrent.