Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Hell Fest shirts in the store.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Hell Fest shirts in the store.
    for a good cause, too! i wish i could afford one right now (sad sigh)

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Both shirts are already sold out. "Designs will only be available until Halloween" lol they didn't even last four hours!

So great to see NIN using this opportunity to raise money for such a worthwhile cause. Well done guys.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Ugh sold out. Whyyyyyyyyyy

Sad... happy for the cause though, but sad....

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I'm glad they're sold out because I was waiting until Friday when I get paid and now I don't have to wait. :0

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Still available on the UK store!!! go get it. https://store-uk.nin.com/collections/hellfest

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    hey. i saw a post on fb that the beach towel was back in the nin store. i was able to snag one. email confirmation and all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone who purchased a Pinion t-shirt received it yet? I got shipping notification but it hasn't updated beyond that initial notification.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    hey. i saw a post on fb that the beach towel was back in the nin store. i was able to snag one. email confirmation and all.
    Still there...man, if I could find a better reason than "hey why not" I totally would but I am not a sunny beach kind of guy - being a ginger and all - so I wouldn't use it that much.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    Still there...man, if I could find a better reason than "hey why not" I totally would but I am not a sunny beach kind of guy - being a ginger and all - so I wouldn't use it that much.
    I don't mind outdoor, but the beach? Nah. I'd buy one and hang it like a tapestry.

Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Use it for the shower when it's extra cold!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    How's everyone's shipping experience been with the store recently?? I put a couple orders in on the NIN store for the first time in a few years, and I'm getting the vibes from the old days when it'd take months for things to ship or arrive.

I have a shirt order from over 5 weeks ago with no status updates on them since - support just says "You'll received shipping details when it's shipped!"

Then I have the towel order from 2 weeks ago where I've received the shipping details, so far so good on this one.

Just wondering if I should nag for a refund on the first order, or ride it out and wait.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    My Hellfest & Cleveland orders are marked unfulfilled and when I noticed folks starting to receive their orders I sent an inquiry. Here is their response from November 8th:

"Thank you for writing in and we appreciate your patience during the beginning of the holiday season!
    Our warehouse is currently moving locations. Orders are still being shipped out daily, but it will take us a bit to get fully caught up and back to normal.
    Once your order is shipped out, you will receive an email notification sent to the email used at checkout confirming its shipment, along with a tracking number. Please note that tracking numbers, once issued, can take a few business days to reflect movement with the carriers.
    Your continued patience and understanding is deeply appreciated during this time. If you have any additional questions regarding your order’s status, please feel free to reach out and we will be happy to assist however we can!"

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    ^^ I got that same answer too. My stuff is supposedly coming by the end of the week now.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callahan View Post
    How's everyone's shipping experience been with the store recently?? I put a couple orders in on the NIN store for the first time in a few years, and I'm getting the vibes from the old days when it'd take months for things to ship or arrive.

I have a shirt order from over 5 weeks ago with no status updates on them since - support just says "You'll received shipping details when it's shipped!"

Then I have the towel order from 2 weeks ago where I've received the shipping details, so far so good on this one.

Just wondering if I should nag for a refund on the first order, or ride it out and wait.
    Same exact timeline and experience for me as well.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Oh shit, my favorite shirt is back!

https://store.nin.com/collections/de...e-edition-tees

OTOH - there's a hoodie that's cheaper than those shirts.
    Last edited by allegate; 11-16-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Oh shit, my favorite shirt is back!

https://store.nin.com/collections/de...e-edition-tees

OTOH - there's a hoodie that's cheaper than those shirts.
    **notices the "1" after the word "collection". Prepares for financial ruin**

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Oh fuck...could this mean a chance at the elusive red Demon Seed shirt??!?!?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Strange that they're $50 each, when they sold Eraser and Sin at the Raleigh show for $35 each. I'm tempted to get the long sleeve just to have a fresh one, and I really do love the simple NIN logo shirt.

It's also interesting that they're using the 2000's revision of the Teeth and Salt shirt instead of the original design. I'm wondering why they did that since that's the most bootlegged shirt along with FDTS.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Glad I own all the OG versions of these shirts. Dropping $50 for a t-shirt is rough.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    "Thats fifty dollars for a T-shirt, that's just some ignorant bitch shit. I call that getting-swindled-and-pimped shit. I call that getting tricked by business"

-laughs in macklemore-

how do we get year zero repressed

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    ohh - more shirts I could order that'll never get shipped! (Still salty at not getting a real response from support on my last orders)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Gonna try to cop that Eraser shirt, I had one once, but a dog at a dog park destroyed it one day sadly

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    I love this concept and hope to see collection 2 in December (NIN 22:S2). That said, I have most of the OG's in my closet/storage (save for the puffy SIN - I wore that the fuck out in '91) & picked up the Black SIN shirt in Troutdale... so I would only pick up the logo/SIN if there's a holiday % discount. Or if they combined the shipping for my existing unfulfilled orders.

I hope they continue to mix up the eras for the next collection. I'm craving some classic 89-90 designs with some broken & The Slip thrown in.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm not usually one to complain about prices set by artists. But this time it feels like way too much.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    it’s 2022. every damn thing costs more.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Not in the market for any of these designs but I agree on the pricing. Would be nice to know if they're at least printed by a union outfit or not...if so that might explain the price.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sweeterthan View Post
    it’s 2022. every damn thing costs more.
    The last long sleeve shirt I bought at a show was $30. That was this year.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    i want the long sleeve Somewhat Damaged shirt that they sold on the Fragility tour. I wore the one I got at the show out. I'd even pay the elevated price for it. Too fucked up to care anymore....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    $50 + shipping ugh. Crying in Canadian dollar tax.