Page 32 of 69 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    That's the first thing I thought, I don't want to get confused as someone who would wear a tool hoodie.
    funniest thing ive read on here in months.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    For those tracking this sorta stuff, the Bad Witch Sticker pack is gone from the Objects section of the store.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I don't remember ever seeing any Bad Witch stickers for sale. Are you sure they were ever on nin.com?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    I don't remember ever seeing any Bad Witch stickers for sale. Are you sure they were ever on nin.com?
    Apologies, EP sticker pack. UK store still has it: https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...n-sticker-pack

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    https://store.nin.com/collections/ob...o-in-the-blood

Cargo In The Blood: [finally] Sold Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Deviations 1, TDS, and The Fragile records are all sold out. Their download codes expire in 12/31/19, in case anyone is thinking of buying these from another online store.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    https://store.nin.com/collections/ob...o-in-the-blood

Cargo In The Blood: [finally] Sold Out!
    Glad I got mine earlier this year.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSPF View Post
    Deviations 1, TDS, and The Fragile records are all sold out. Their download codes expire in 12/31/19, in case anyone is thinking of buying these from another online store.
    Thank you SO MUCH for bringing this up. I originally ordered all the vinyl re-issues on nin.com and downloaded from the code they e-mailed. A long time after, I was bummed to find out that all of my Fragile downloads (WAV and FLAC) were missing the same 1 track. I thought I would never get it again since that download code expired, until you reminded me that the vinyl records themselves had another code! I just downloaded the FLAC for The Fragile and now I have the missing track! Thanks again!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Thank you SO MUCH for bringing this up. I originally ordered all the vinyl re-issues on nin.com and downloaded from the code they e-mailed. A long time after, I was bummed to find out that all of my Fragile downloads (WAV and FLAC) were missing the same 1 track. I thought I would never get it again since that download code expired, until you reminded me that the vinyl records themselves had another code! I just downloaded the FLAC for The Fragile and now I have the missing track! Thanks again!
    What track was missing for you?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's great! You're welcome. I'm glad that my post helped.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I was missing "Where Is Everybody?"...

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    I was missing "Where Is Everybody?"...
    that seems fitting. poor little song, left all alone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Here's a twist. You reminded me that I too have an unused download code in my The Fragile record. Back when links to the download were emailed, I only downloaded the MP3 and WAV files. The link expired and enough time passed for me to regret not getting FLAC files. But thanks to you, I redeemed my code today and got the FLAC files. It's funny how this worked out. heh.

Edit: now that I think about it, I might have originally downloaded a loseless version. What ever format it is, it's 6 GBs zipped.
    Last edited by OSPF; 12-22-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am very sad. I purchased Deviations 1 from Best Buy, went to getmy.media/deviations1, entered my code, clicked to download and got "Page Not Found." My download code clearly states it's valid until 12/31/2019.

Mentioned
    400 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSPF View Post
    I am very sad. I purchased Deviations 1 from Best Buy, went to getmy.media/deviations1, entered my code, clicked to download and got "Page Not Found." My download code clearly states it's valid until 12/31/2019.
    Just to confirm - does the error happen for you on https://www.umgmusic.com/deviations1...6-481cb722a8e7 ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Just to confirm - does the error happen for you on https://www.umgmusic.com/deviations1...6-481cb722a8e7 ?
    That's correct.

I actually took screenshots of the issue, just in case.

Here's a screenshot of where I clicked to download the files: https://i.imgur.com/DoKFnzB.png
    And here's a screenshot of what happened next, https://i.imgur.com/AuLAx2S.png

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

https://store-uk.nin.com/

Is anyone struggling to order the Manhattan hoodie and M-Site shirt? I keep getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' message at the checkout.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Perhaps this is old news. But I was quite surprised when I was browsing a news site and the nin store was being advertised to me (presumably via Google ads). Amusingly the ad appears right after a headline about Justin Bieber.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    "drudgereport" "news site"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuppyslayer View Post
    Is anyone struggling to order the Manhattan hoodie and M-Site shirt? I keep getting the 'There are no shipping methods available for your cart or address' message at the checkout.
    I had the same problem before Christmas, so contacted their support who told me a few day later to use a different address, by which time the hoodie was showing as sold out. So I gave up and used MerchBar instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Cheers. I hadn't seen that Merchbar stocked I. I can't find the UK version of the MSite Tee anywhere. Hope you avoid the customs charges when your hoodie arrives.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Anybody’s m-site shirt or hoodie arrive/at least get shipping notification? Nothing here so far...

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Anybody’s m-site shirt or hoodie arrive/at least get shipping notification? Nothing here so far...
    My girl got me the hoodie for Xmas and just said today she hasn’t gotten a shipping notification yet

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    My girl got me the hoodie for Xmas and just said today she hasn’t gotten a shipping notification yet

It says 'week of the 6th' not 'the 6th', just for clarification.

If I see you in public and we're wearing the same hoodie, I'll give you a head nod + smile

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    "Spring 2019" - Sorry to be that guy, LOL. As we are all aware by now, delays can sometimes happen and someone is usually getting verbally murdered behind the scenes for them.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ltrandazzo View Post
    "Spring 2019" - Sorry to be that guy, LOL. As we are all aware by now, delays can sometimes happen and someone is usually getting verbally murdered behind the scenes for them.
    There is actually a recent news article in regards to vinyl shipping delays and a bunch of labels leaving Warner Music Group’s Alternative Distribution Alliance and going to Redeye. I wonder if there is a connection.
    Domino, Matador, 4AD and more change distributor amid vinyl delays
    https://www.nme.com/news/music/domin...delays-2594010

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    There is actually a recent news article in regards to vinyl shipping delays and a bunch of labels leaving Warner Music Group’s Alternative Distribution Alliance and going to Redeye. I wonder if there is a connection.
    Domino, Matador, 4AD and more change distributor amid vinyl delayshttps://www.nme.com/news/music/domin...delays-2594010
    interesting to learn, but not exactly applicable here since we’re talking about shirts and hoodies, not vinyl.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    interesting to learn, but not exactly applicable here since we’re talking about shirts and hoodies, not vinyl.
    But I do remember someone showed off the With Teeth vinyl on Instagram a long time ago that caused quite a stir and then nothing for a while.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I need some ideas here on how I can get FLAC files from Deviations vinyl I just purchased. I bought it brand new off Amazon because I had an Amazon gift add for the holiday. I went to download in December and the site was gone. I contacted NIN.com about it, who I have always orders from in the past. They said they can only help with orders directly through them and told me to go to Amazon about it, which is silly because Amazon doesn’t run the NIN downloads website.

So what company is responsible for that website and the download codes? I have a legit code and I am getting screwed over. For no good reason. You would think it would be in NIN’s best interests to not screw over fans that are spending that much money on Vinyl and merch.

how do I get in touch with someone in charge of the codes?

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I just got a shipping confirmation email for the Manhattan hoodie!