Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

  1. #2011
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Austin, TX 24.24.1.400[Inc]
    Posts
    892
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    Got the LS Self Destruct All The Pigs All Lined Up XL baby thank you TROz I told you when I bought that bootleg shirt if you made it available, I WILL BUY!!!! woooooOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    Don't wash it in a machine unless you want the puff paint to start cracking. Not bad, but 1 wash and it's starting to crack on the corners.

  2. #2012
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    34.167488, -118.381863
    Posts
    1,476
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    My MANK order just arrived and I'm quite pleased with the delivery and handling (plus the OG logo sticker was a nice surprise). Nothing sounds better than a Nullco Record!

  3. #2013
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    731
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Sticker? I ordered the vinyl and shirt, didn't see any sticker in there.

  4. #2014
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,506
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    So.... when do we get the "Nullco Record Brush(tm)"? :P

  5. #2015
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    VT
    Posts
    1,950
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Sticker? I ordered the vinyl and shirt, didn't see any sticker in there.
    They randomly toss them into orders. Not everyone gets one. I've still yet to get a sticker in a NIN store order.

  6. #2016
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    963
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    They randomly toss them into orders. Not everyone gets one. I've still yet to get a sticker in a NIN store order.
    That's because you're always on here bitching about your orders.... lol, j/k. (i've never gotten one either and I basically have a subscription for whatever they post up for sale.)

  7. #2017
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    988
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    That's because you're always on here bitching about your orders.... lol, j/k. (i've never gotten one either and I basically have a subscription for whatever they post up for sale.)
    No sticker on my order either. oh well. maybe i need to spend more.

  8. #2018
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Peterborough, Ontario
    Posts
    75
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I had both my packages marked as including one... neither did. Fuck canada post for adding a $26 HST+handling fee to my already $19 shipping btw.

  9. #2019
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    SF, SD
    Posts
    2,842
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I got a sticker with my DE Long Sleeve

    its really nice, i just wish it was on a more classic fitting t shirt. i am glad I didnt buy the large because I barely pull off the xl

  10. #2020
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    2,487
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SM Rollinger View Post
    I got a sticker with my DE Long Sleeve

    its really nice, i just wish it was on a more classic fitting t shirt. i am glad I didnt buy the large because I barely pull off the xl
    Even though I wear XL I always get 2XL. Luckily I like my shirts, hoodies baggy.

  11. #2021
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Keswick, Ontario
    Posts
    273
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    WTF this is the first time I get vinyl and they put the damn item sticker on the hype sticker. They always show up in a prepkaged/labeled tear away box. My Mank they didnít put anything on it but my TSN vinyl did. I emailed them for a replacement or a discount as I put them on my outer sleeves if possible.


  12. #2022
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    476
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leprekon666 View Post
    WTF this is the first time I get vinyl and they put the damn item sticker on the hype sticker. They always show up in a prepkaged/labeled tear away box. My Mank they didnít put anything on it but my TSN vinyl did. I emailed them for a replacement or a discount as I put them on my outer sleeves if possible.
    I see that as a rare variant. Consider yourself very lucky.

  13. #2023
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    372
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Hey did anyone score this? Curious about the alternate cut of the concert film...

    https://store.nin.com/products/closure-laser-disc

  14. #2024
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,956
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Hey did anyone score this? Curious about the alternate cut of the concert film...

    https://store.nin.com/products/closure-laser-disc
    Yup! Along with the Reptile cassingle. My laserdisc player and tape deck have never been happier!

  15. #2025
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    8,252
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    Hey did anyone score this? Curious about the alternate cut of the concert film...

    https://store.nin.com/products/closure-laser-disc
    Much like the blue dirt and the cassingle, this was a joke from the band.

    side note: did the guy who released thninchnails really want to do a third volume? They weren't that bad.

  16. #2026
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    361
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    https://store.nin.com/products/the-d...nitive-edition

    THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL 2017 DEFINITIVE EDITION 2XLP restocked at NIN.com

  17. #2027
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    988
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    We got a Bad Witch Clear Tote now available...but a hefty $30 for it

    https://store.nin.com/collections/fe...tch-clear-tote

  18. #2028
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    1,532
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I thought the 5th Anniversary Gift was traditionally wood...not disappointment.

  19. #2029
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    8,252
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    lol, my exact thought as well. "Gee thanks for wasting internet traffic for that"

  20. #2030
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    1,532
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    I WILL say it's better than those "hey, been a while, want to buy anything?" emails.

  21. #2031
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    370
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    We got a Bad Witch Clear Tote now available...but a hefty $30 for it

    https://store.nin.com/collections/fe...tch-clear-tote
    Somehow my post disappeared in editing mode. So here it is again (before allegates answer):

    Just now I've gotten an e-mail notification via the official newsletter about this. Like, WTF dudes? First e-mail since November 2022 - and it's for a freaking 30 £ tote bag? Sorry, but that's almost Tool level of trolling your fans!

    It's nice though!

  22. #2032
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,995
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Speculation: There's a tour planned for next year and we can use these clear bags in the arenas with a "clear bags only" policy

  23. #2033
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    LIC, NY
    Posts
    1,532
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Speculation: There's a tour planned for next year and we can use these clear bags in the arenas with a "clear bags only" policy
    **buys six, cuts them up and overlays them with NTAE vinyl jacket**

  24. #2034
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,956
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    This will go great with my Good Witch tote.


  25. #2035
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    361
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    The Fragile DE Vinyl back in stock at NIN.com

    https://store.nin.com/collections/mu...nitive-edition

  26. #2036
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    W/A
    Posts
    8,252
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Several other vinyl back in stock as well. Bicycle Remaster, for example.

  27. #2037
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The white logo tee is back on the UK store, I assume to coincide with its appearance in The Marvels film

  28. #2038
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    the beginning of the end
    Posts
    9,372
    Mentioned
    735 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    I thought the 5th Anniversary Gift was traditionally wood...not disappointment.
    This is still NIN, though. Year 5 IS disappointment if you're going Modern, with Original being Scabs and Sores, iirc.

    So how are we liking those Broken hoodies? I inadvertently peeked at one of my Xmas presents.
    How will it compare to the 6 or 8 Standard Issue NIN logo zip ups we already have scattered around here, aside from like, not being on the floor yet?
    Last edited by elevenism; 12-12-2023 at 11:38 PM.

  29. #2039
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    4,995
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    So how are we liking those Broken hoodies? I inadvertently peeked at one of my Xmas presents.
    How will it compare to the 6 or 8 Standard Issue NIN logo zip ups we already have scattered around here, aside from like, not being on the floor yet?
    The best. I love mine. Thick, fits well, looks great. I love it. 10/10 the best piece of NIN merch i've ever had. You should also get the somewhat damaged joggers of the same quality, i wear mine with the hoodie to the gym with a nin shirt and hat and call myself "nin man"

  30. #2040
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,923
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Ditto on the joggers.

Posting Permissions