Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49
Results 1,441 to 1,454 of 1454

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by boosh View Post
    I love those designs, but the words on the back killed them for me.
    Yeah, I really love the front of basically all of those, but could do without the words. A simple NIN logo or nothing would've probably made me drop $100 for the whole set. (Not that I think the words are bad or anything, I just don't typically like that much text.)

I may end up caving on that PHM shirt anyway, though...

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    I bought TDS and TF shirts because Treat Yo’Self.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I skipped the Pandemic Collection so ended up going to the TDS shirt, as it was my introduction to NIN and felt appropriate.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Those designs look like reproductions via old photocopiers.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmtd View Post
    Those designs look like reproductions via old photocopiers.
    That's kinda why I like these so much. I could do without the back print, but the Broken and TDS shirts are cool. I think The Fragile one misses the mark, they could have come up with something cooler.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I got my final Pandemic Collection order in, and the two shirts are both size large but totally different in sizing. The Fragile one is thicker with huge sleeves, while the Every Day one is thinner with shorter sleeves. The width in the chest are fairly similar but TF one being slightly larger. Seems like the quality control on these on demand printings is way off. The Broken one I got is in between these with the shirt being thicker but the sleeves being cut very oddly. I hope the R+RHF shirts are better quality.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I don’t suppose anybody ended up ordering a spare mask they’d be willing to sell? I took too long to decide and have missed the boat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Waiting on two pandemic shirts and a copy of Watchmen Vol 1. I opened a ticket four days ago and got an automatic reply today about how Rock Hall shirts and masks aren't shipping yet. Thanks, but my order was from September 21.

Hoping my reply to that will get through to someone. Would be nice to have some 2020 Pandemic shirts while it's still 2020.

Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slammy79 View Post
    Waiting on two pandemic shirts and a copy of Watchmen Vol 1. I opened a ticket four days ago and got an automatic reply today about how Rock Hall shirts and masks aren't shipping yet. Thanks, but my order was from September 21.

Hoping my reply to that will get through to someone. Would be nice to have some 2020 Pandemic shirts while it's still 2020.
    It looks like 9/21 orders are beginning to arrive today. Got mine here in Philly anyway (too late for the election) - and can confirm the Fragile shirt is different than the rest of them. Although I think the Broken era shirt feels thicker too. Maybe they're being period-accurate

Hopefully you'll be seeing a bag full o' shirts this week

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Got my pandemic shirts today (we're pretty sure the hold up was that I ordered vinyl at the same time since it was in stock, but was no longer in stock when she shirts came in to ship so the whole order was on hold). I agree with the whole "sleeves are a weird cut" thing for EDIETS, reminds me of girl-cut sleeves.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Long shot: Did anyone happen to grab an extra R&R HOF shirt (preferably PHM or Broken) in size XL? I was busy and out of town and ended up missing out on them. I have an unopened EDIETS shirt in XL I could trade...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Still waiting on my pandemic shirt i ordered on day one. Patience well and truly tested!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Can anyone who owns the NIN flight jacket tell me the brand of the jacket and how it fits?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaps View Post
    Still waiting on my pandemic shirt i ordered on day one. Patience well and truly tested!
    Any luck yet?
    Still waiting for my Mutation shirt. Guess there's no real hurry - not like I'll be wearing it out anywhere. Saying that, I reckon it'd work well for a Xmas Zoom party...