Page 38 of 69 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 2056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Anyone with a tote in their order get a shipping notification yet?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustDave View Post
    Anyone with a tote in their order get a shipping notification yet?
    Yes, just last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    My shirt and tote bag arrived today! Waiting for the flag which shipped separately.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tracking number finally works... and Christ, it's still in California!
    Was mailed on the 9th.

07/17/2020 3:08 P.M. FONTANA, CA, United States Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility

Jealous of all you that actually get your mail within a week, or less.
    I'm gearing up for another 4 week delivery here.

Still waiting for a package from California that was shipped on June 2nd!

California seems to be really badly backed up for mail.
    Ordered something on May 27th and it came like July 6th or so.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I haven't even got any kind of shipping notification.
    Probably because I ordered all 3 Watchmen vinyl as well, I emailed them just in case but they're not responding.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Got my 2020 tour merch today. Sadly the tour shirt is SUPER thin...like, I almost want to return it because it’s so thin.

*EDIT* Someone on instagram asked me for a picture showing how thin the shirt was and I figured some of you might like to know as well...

Last edited by NotoriousTIMP; 07-19-2020 at 01:08 AM.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousTIMP View Post
    Got my 2020 tour merch today. Sadly the tour shirt is SUPER thin...like, I almost want to return it because it’s so thin.
    Man I am absolutely kicking myself for not grabbing a tote. They look bigger and better quality in the fan photos than the website made them look.

Oh well, my stuff looks like it should be here on Tuesday. I'm very excited! I grabbed some clearance shit off the website too. I am actually more hyped for the discounted Fragile tank top than anything else. Even if I had to get a size bigger than normal due to the Quarantine 15 creeping up on me.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Trent out here with those .50 cent tissue shirt blanks

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Well, I was buying more because profits were going to charity.
    But I did get the white t-shirts.
    Oh well. Not like I was gonna leave the house much anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Yeah, I got them for the charity, also because I collect NIN shirts from every tour I go to and would have gotten it anyway. It's no thinner than the tank tops from last tour, which are super comfortable (unrelated, I wish they'd do more unisex/men's tanks). Got mine today, very comfortable and fit seems good, let you know after it's washed. Got another Suddenly Very Appropriate shirt with my tour shirt order, I've been wearing mine so much that I didn't realize how much it was fading until I got the fresh one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Aww yeah! Got the flag up! I didn't expect it to be so sheer. Reminds me of screens NIN used for past tours.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I got the two white "women's" t-shirts in M and L because I was worried the women's medium would be too small, and I like a loose fit.
    I'd say these are just the normal unisex tee and not women's.

The M fits big, but that's fine. I'd say they're not overly thin. Similar to the UK t-shirts I got.

When I have time I'll take a tally for who wants the large I got, then use a random number generator and ship to whoever wins.

Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    So my shirts came. Two Ms. The not tour shirt is fine. The Bad Witch tank top looks like a small dish towel. I don’t think it’s going to fit. They’re both mediums. I don’t get it.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    I got the two white "women's" t-shirts in M and L because I was worried the women's medium would be too small, and I like a loose fit.
    I'd say these are just the normal unisex tee and not women's.

The M fits big, but that's fine. I'd say they're not overly thin. Similar to the UK t-shirts I got.

When I have time I'll take a tally for who wants the large I got, then use a random number generator and ship to whoever wins.
    This is a great idea. I can’t stand paying shipping twice if I need to size up

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    No updates on my order since the 19th according to tracking. Assuming not going to get anymore updates now since It's left the USA. Tracking usually seems to stop once it departs the USA for some odd reason.

07/19/2020 7:45 A.M. United States Package departed international carrier facility

Anyone in Canada other than me order any of this new merch and have an update?

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Tracking usually seems to stop once it departs the USA for some odd reason.
    Try the same tracking number at Canadapost.ca. Sometimes I've found that it'll work when the USPS tracking stops.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
    Try the same tracking number at Canadapost.ca. Sometimes I've found that it'll work when the USPS tracking stops.
    It's shipped by UPS.

But yeah, I did try that already lol.

Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
    Well, I was buying more because profits were going to charity.
    But I did get the white t-shirts.
    Oh well. Not like I was gonna leave the house much anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Shit, I completely forgot all proceeds when to Charity...now I feel like an asshole

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    It's handy information for those people who obsess over collecting t-shirts.... but yah, NIN was quite upfront about all proceeds were going to food banks in the scheduled tour markets. So the less money spent on production = more money to the charities.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I guess nothing happen to all that hub bub on a slew of restocks and possible new reissues of vinyl in the NIN store from the Social Network "leak" that came out last month?

For reference, a resissue of the Social Network score was put on stores like Rough Trade and Bullmoose with a release date of Friday, July 24. Those were taken down quickly with a note that "This version of the release was posted in error late last week, and we have just learned that unfortunately it will not be available to retailers."

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Urgh... 21 days since my NIN stuff was shipped and it's still nowhere to be found. last update was July 19th. This sucks.
    This always happens to me. I ordered another band shirt from another Band on May 28th and that still hasn't come either...

Fell for a stupid instagram ad of something dumb back in May as well and that never came either.
    Crowd funded a band's music video in April with shipping of the perks was in June, and that never came either...

Placed a walmart.com order on July 11th w/ estimated arrival of July 18th, and that got lost. Contacted wal-mart this week and instead of RE-SHIPPING the item, they are refunding me and told me to re-order. WTF

I hate online shopping. I always avoided it like the plague... This is why.
    My shit always gets lost. Always.

Yet, I can sell something on eBay and ship it to the USA and have it arrive in 8 days.
    Last edited by ManBurning; 07-31-2020 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So, I finally ended up getting my shirt and flag in the mail. I think it was last week sometime?
    Either way... Post delay with international arrivals it appears as my Instagram feed is back to showcasing the 2020 tour shirt from people in Toronto and Vancouver getting their packages.

Who said the shirt was cheap? @NotoriousTIMP ...
    I mean... he's not wrong. And I hate to be that person considering it's for charity, but... you can tell it was printed on a lesser quality material than usual.
    Also, it's an off grey and I wish I knew that beforehand. But... all things considered... it went to a good cause. Local food bank here.
    Neat to have a shirt from a tour that will never exist. Even if I never wear it.

The flag seems pretty ballin' though... even though I haven't opened it from it's shrink wrap yet (I have nowhere to hang it up at this moment).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Other than Burning Man's international issues, anyone order anything lately? 8/8 order hasn't been fulfilled yet no tracking, no movement.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ekrekel View Post
    Other than Burning Man's international issues, anyone order anything lately? 8/8 order hasn't been fulfilled yet no tracking, no movement.
    I’d keep on top of them about it but as I’ve said before, the mail now is so screwed. I ordered something from Michigan, I’m in AZ. It was a first class package. Took over two weeks to even get to me.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I am going to say something that seems controversial here: Every t-shirt I have ordered so far has been great quality, fit me well, and came in a timely manner. Just want to throw that out there. Not invalidating everyone else's experiences, just reporting my own.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    OMG OMG OMG. Already ordered!!!!!!

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    $38.00

Trent back at it again with them gucci prices.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Already ordered TSN and Quake! Let’s GOO!!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I ordered Quake... luckily I already have a TSN on vinyl...