Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36
Results 1,051 to 1,056 of 1056

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So Iíve been thinking about ďWhat if NIN (or better yet, Null Corporation) was on bandcamp?Ē This week due to the digital downloads leaving the NIN store.

Since 2008 (2007 if you count Niggy but thatís already put back out by Saul) thereís been some rare and now ďout of printĒ stuff digitally.

Imagine:

- Ghosts I-IV with individual track artwork
    - The Slip with individual track artwork
    - NINJA Tour Sampler (at least just the NINJA part)
    - Welcome Oblivion with individual track artwork
    - NIN Live 2013 EP (finally lossless)
    - NIN 2014 Remix EP (see above)
    - Any and all TR scores (used to be able to get TSN, GDT, Gone Girl lossless from NIN, letís bring that back)
    - (Related to above) Waves with individual track artwork (now that you canít get it on NIN.com)
    - Deviations! Maybe itís time to let this be a download? (Ha, no I donít see that happening. But you *could* put it on Bandcamp as the companion to vinyl sales of the record)
    - The trilogy and DEís of course
    - Old catalog lossless with high quality artwork.
    - Obscure remixes like Opal and the Clouser FDTS versions.
    - A Proper version of FDTS itself with a merged track listing? (And a vinyl component)
    - QUAKE.

Mentioned
    409 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    So I’ve been thinking about “What if NIN (or better yet, Null Corporation) was on bandcamp?” This week due to the digital downloads leaving the NIN store.

Since 2008 (2007 if you count Niggy but that’s already put back out by Saul) there’s been some rare and now “out of print” stuff digitally.

Imagine:

- Any and all TR scores (used to be able to get TSN, GDT, Gone Girl lossless from NIN, let’s bring that back)
    - (Related to above) Waves with individual track artwork (now that you can’t get it on NIN.com)
    - Deviations! Maybe it’s time to let this be a download? (Ha, no I don’t see that happening. But you *could* put it on Bandcamp as the companion to vinyl sales of the record)
    - The trilogy and DE’s of course
    - A Proper version of FDTS itself with a merged track listing? (And a vinyl component)
    - QUAKE.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    ^ Would be great, but they're probably going to have to wait for some old contracts to expire or be bought-out (for old catalogue stuff tied to Interscope/TVT publishing and recording deals). I don't know if current NIN management is actively trying to do this, when they're so busy with current stuff that's probably just as lucrative.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    So Iíve been thinking about ďWhat if NIN (or better yet, Null Corporation) was on bandcamp?Ē This week due to the digital downloads leaving the NIN store.

Since 2008 (2007 if you count Niggy but thatís already put back out by Saul) thereís been some rare and now ďout of printĒ stuff digitally.

Imagine:

- Any and all TR scores (used to be able to get TSN, GDT, Gone Girl lossless from NIN, letís bring that back)
    - (Related to above) Waves with individual track artwork (now that you canít get it on NIN.com)
    - Deviations! Maybe itís time to let this be a download? (Ha, no I donít see that happening. But you *could* put it on Bandcamp as the companion to vinyl sales of the record)
    - The trilogy and DEís of course
    - QUAKE.
    Donít forget the ďAudiophile MasteredĒ version of Hesitation Marks. Itís impossible to get nowadays and Iím happy I still have the files on two external HDDs.

While the ďaudiophileĒ label was a bit of stretch, itís my preferred version for sure. For starters, it doesnít clip during Everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Donít forget the ďAudiophile MasteredĒ version of Hesitation Marks. Itís impossible to get nowadays and Iím happy I still have the files on two external HDDs.

While the ďaudiophileĒ label was a bit of stretch, itís my preferred version for sure. For starters, it doesnít clip during Everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I swear that was in my initial shortlist, but yes - thatís a classic example of missing now.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I would love to buy a HTDA shirt and maybe other merch if it was available.