Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    did those versions come with a download code?
    yes, they had download cards in the sleeves. BUT i would wait until someone here gets their copy of WT in the mail to verify that is still being done.

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    IIRC Deviations 1 had a quite limited retail rollout as well, many months after the NIN.com store was (badly) shipping it... they started selling it on tour for a bit, then it was in brick-and-mortar shops. Don't think the price has gone down that much, but your local retailer may vary. I don't feel badly for retailers under-cutting the NIN.com store, especially if it's a local shop that undercuts it. Screw Live Nation!
    Last edited by botley; 11-23-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My With Teeth DE 2xLP arrived completely crushed on one corner. Looks like a pile of heavy items had been stored on top of it in transit. I'm having a 2017 vinyl deja vu. Delivery was "snail mail" (2nd Class Royal mail) at a busy time. I'd have paid more for faster shipping but it wasn't an option. A real dampner, was looking forward to getting this. What is it win NIN vinyl & shipping...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    My With Teeth DE 2xLP arrived completely crushed on one corner. Looks like a pile of heavy items had been stored on top of it in transit. I'm having a 2017 vinyl deja vu. Delivery was "snail mail" (2nd Class Royal mail) at a busy time. I'd have paid more for faster shipping but it wasn't an option. A real dampner, was looking forward to getting this. What is it win NIN vinyl & shipping...

Hopefully customer support will take care of that one.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by laststepdown View Post
    Hopefully customer support will take care of that one.
    1 week on & not so much as a sniff at a returns label from them (yet). A replacement has to be asked for in letter with the return aparently, but its hard to return anything when you don't have returns details.
    Frustrating to say the least. Perhaps they are low stock. Maybe I won't see a WT replacement before xmas. Too bad as I ordered this as soon as it was released.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    1 week on & not so much as a sniff at a returns label from them (yet). A replacement has to be asked for in letter with the return aparently, but its hard to return anything when you don't have returns details.
    Frustrating to say the least. Perhaps they are low stock. Maybe I won't see a WT replacement before xmas. Too bad as I ordered this as soon as it was released.
    I noticed that the UK store stock of With Teeth is now down to about 20 (from 30+ on Friday) so I ordered another copy last night since there is no sign of a quick replacement forthcoming from customer services (nor even a return slip/form). It's annoying to have to do things this way at extra personal expense. They are certainly not exceeding my expectations right now. Hope the 2nd order doesn't get crushed in the Christmas mail like the last copy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Do records get restocked? I dragged my feet on buying TDS and now I see it's sold out. What are the chances of it returning?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by OSPF View Post
    Do records get restocked? I dragged my feet on buying TDS and now I see it's sold out. What are the chances of it returning?
    My local record store has 3 copies and would probably ship. Vintage Vinyl in st Louis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    My local record store has 3 copies and would probably ship. Vintage Vinyl in st Louis.
    Thank for the suggestion!

I see Amazon even sells the DE for a cheaper price than the NIN store, but I want FLAC files too.

It's my own fault for waiting so long.
    Last edited by OSPF; 12-07-2019 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

I see Amazon even sells the DE for a cheaper price than the NIN store, but I want FLAC files too.

DE comes with DL card... I havn't tried mine yet but I bet you can choose between FLAC, MP3 and WAV... I think that's how I remember it from the first three DE's.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yeah the dl card is sealed in the new package.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    DE comes with DL card... I havn't tried mine yet but I bet you can choose between FLAC, MP3 and WAV... I think that's how I remember it from the first three DE's.
    Yeah the dl card is sealed in the new package.
    Thank you for clarifying that detail.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    There are a couple of new items in the store, including a "The NIN" / Dr. Manhattan shirt and sweatshirt that includes a Null logo that looks like the Nothing logo. First time I've seen that logo and I wonder if it's a one-off thing for the alternate universe created for Watchmen or if it'll be used for Null going forward.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    There is also a pile of dirt added to the "Objects" category. It is called "Blue Sunday" and costs $195. And you can't buy it. If you press add to cart, you get a message that it cannot ship to your location. The item description:

MPORTED DIRECTLY FROM M-SITE 11/3/85/UK, THIS PREMIUM GRADE COLLECTION OF EXOTIC BLUE MATTER PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:

+RE-HARMONIZATION OF DISCORDANT CHAKRA
    +AMPLIFIED EMPATHY, MOOD ELEVATION, STRESS RELIEF
    +DETOXIFICATION, HEALTHIER SKIN, FIRMER STOOL

PREMIUM CLASS SAMPLES REPRESENT IRRADIATED SOIL (8.5 OR HIGHER ON THE CHERENKOV-GLASS METER) HAND-SALVAGED DIRECTLY FROM THE VOIDED FOUNDATION OF CARTWITHEN CASTLE IN GWYNEDD, NORTH WALES, OR WITHIN THE ESTIMATED RADIUS (150 METERS) OF THE TELEPORTATION EVENT. EACH 10-GRAM BAG COMES SEALED WITH A DETACHABLE AND COLLECTIBLE ATOMIC SYMBOL CLASP (PLATINUM) AND A CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY. GUARANTEED NON-CARCINOGENIC. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by atomobile View Post
    NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS.
    My empire of dirt....

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    There are a couple of new items in the store, including a "The NIN" / Dr. Manhattan shirt and sweatshirt that includes a Null logo that looks like the Nothing logo. First time I've seen that logo and I wonder if it's a one-off thing for the alternate universe created for Watchmen or if it'll be used for Null going forward.
    It is an alt-universe thing, since it's on the Volume 3 vinyl too. I like it, though, even if it doesn't pop up anywhere else.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sonic_discord View Post
    I certainly hope so.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    I don't care about watchmen or the soundtrack, but I do like that hoody, so I'm gonna grab one.

Only trent can create merch for a fake album and have his fans buy it lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I really wish the pale horse shirt would become real merch....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    The M-Site tee on the UK store is nicer than the the US Version

https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...cts/m-site-tee

And the Manhattan Project hoodie is suhweet!
    Last edited by spahn; 12-17-2019 at 10:41 AM.

Mentioned
    398 Post(s)
    Yeah, if I didn't already have a half-dozen black hoodies, I'd grab that Manhattan Project hoodie for sure.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    The M-Site tee on the UK store is nicer than the the US Version

https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...cts/m-site-tee

And the Manhattan Project hoodie is suhweet!
    I wish this would show up on the domestic store. I wonder why it isn’t.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    Yeah, if I didn't already have a half-dozen black hoodies, I'd grab that Manhattan Project hoodie for sure.
    You'll never get to a dozen black hoodies with that attitude!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post

We don't even know what the full back logo looks like, the hood obscures it. I'm reluctant myself.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    We don't even know what the full back logo looks like, the hood obscures it. I'm reluctant myself.
    It looks a bit tool-y if I do say so myself

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tricil View Post
    It looks a bit tool-y if I do say so myself
    That's the first thing I thought, I don't want to get confused as someone who would wear a tool hoodie.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Exactly. It could have the trademark circle for Dr. Manhattan at the top, or it could just be Fear Inoculum. I wish the band photo shirt was on the US store too. Is what it is.

Edit: Okay, I am wrong. We know what the full logo looks like, albeit blood-scrawled and pieced together.

https://s3.birthmoviesdeath.com/imag...0_900_81_s.jpg
    Last edited by laststepdown; 12-17-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    That's the first thing I thought, I don't want to get confused as someone who would wear a tool hoodie.
    You could just tell someone it's a tapeworm hoody.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    Only trent can create merch for a fake album and have his fans buy it lol.
    Phish did this last year with Kasvot Växt. They even covered the "fake" album as the band for their Halloween show. And of course there's merch.

Pretty cool even if you don't enjoy that type of music.