Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by davemuzik85 View Post
    Is it weird that I still haven't received my woodstock tee yet? I preordered it the day it went on sale and received a confirmation email and another email on august 18th stating that my order has been shipped and now it's been radio silence. Still no T-shirt or any emails updates on the status of my order. Who should I contact to fogure out whats going on
    Do you have shipping info? i.e. shipper and tracking info? If so contact them first. If you do not have shipping info contact the NIN store and get that info and track it down with the shipper yourself.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Got my Woodstock tee last week. I'm not sure what's different, but I LOVE the fit and feel of this shirt. I've had varied luck with the shirts from the NIN store. I love the look of the Add Violence shirt, for instance, but the fit is super weird on me and it doesn't feel super breathable. I don't wear it as much as my other ones.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Guy in my row at the Slipknot show had it on. I gave him some props for ordering & wearing it so quickly.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Guy in my row at the Slipknot show had it on. I gave him some props for ordering & wearing it so quickly.
    I saw someone wearing it at Massive Attack last night!

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I saw someone wearing it at Massive Attack last night!
    Can you review that show in the concerts or Massive Attack thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I wish this was the case for me! I ordered the Black Mirror shirt, got confirmation it shipped June 27 and it still hasnít arrived. Tried tracking it, and it says itís ready for UPS. Tried contacting the store twice and no help.. they suggested today that I make a claim against UPS and/or USPS, the latter I canít do as for international claims it has to be initiated by the sender. Iím not even convinced it ever made it out of the warehouse but the customer service emails Iím getting are stock replies and totally unhelpful

Quote Originally Posted by snaapz View Post
    A NIN store sales rep reached out to me recently, via ETS PM, regarding an order I placed. I was asking on this thread what the time to fulfill was as my order had not been fulfilled after a week had passed.

The rep was super cool, fast to respond, apologized for the delay, verified that it had been shipped, and even refunded my shipping costs (to Canada) which was unexpected but welcome of course.

That's some of the best customer service I've ever received, I mean they monitor ETS for unhappy customers?! Who does that.