Page 22 of 69 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Return of The NIN Store - Livenation

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    The prints are stiil available on the UK store

https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...reen-print-set
    If I didn’t have $1,000 in auto repair and a $150 ticket to pay for now, I’d be aaaall over it. But thanks for the tip! Maybe someday.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Not sure how this affects the NIN Store, but I just received this email from Sacred Bones Records, concerning their Halloween vinyl pressing:

WE SCREWED UP.

The audio contained on the 12” pressing of Halloween released on Sacred Bones is a previous recording of the Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross version of the song, which differs from what was released digitally last year.
    A lacquer of the 'previous version' was cut and then scrapped, because Trent and Atticus decided that they could improve upon the recording.

They went on to create the ‘definitive’ track that is available everywhere digitally.

A MISTAKE WAS MADE when pressing the currently available 12”, and the ‘previous’ version was erroneously included.
    To correct this unforgivable error, we are reprinting the CORRECT version and will provide it to you free of charge. We are currently working on the repress. As of now, we are expecting these to ship in early 2019 and will update you soon on the delivery timeline. As a Sacred Bones mailorder customer, you do not need to take any additional steps to receive your replacement copy. The replacement offer includes those who purchased from other retailers.

Customers may contact the point of purchase for information on how to obtain their replacement.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nihilmatters View Post
    Not sure how this affects the NIN Store, but I just received this email from Sacred Bones Records, concerning their Halloween vinyl pressing:
    I received the same message from the NIN store. The orange vinyl from the NIN store is definitely the correct pressing, though, right? I noticed the sharper piano immediately when I listened to my copy (before I even knew the track had been updated).

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    I'm sure TR & AR weren't happy about that...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    It's a vinyl release, was there anyone not expecting some kind of shitshow to come with it?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toadflax View Post
    I received the same message from the NIN store. The orange vinyl from the NIN store is definitely the correct pressing, though, right? I noticed the sharper piano immediately when I listened to my copy (before I even knew the track had been updated).
    No, that's the wrong version they're talking about in the email. Every single pressing used the wrong version.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Well we now have a demo version on Vinyl! I'm sure the eBay scalper\ resellers are going to jack up their prices.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    The orange one in particular is probably going to balloon in resale price. I wonder if we're getting represses of the versions we bought (orange or black) vs. an all-black repress. It would make the error more valuable, but I don't want to miss out on an orange pressing of the correct version. Has that been mentioned or implied anywhere?

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Is it still possible to order the orange error version?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by willgaspari View Post
    The prints are stiil available on the UK store

https://store-uk.nin.com/collections...reen-print-set
    Just an update - Totally managed to order the screen prints from the UK store! Thanks for the heads up, I probably never would've thought to even check the other store.

Also stoked that I got the two Washington prints! Gonna have to keep tabs for the next round of posters that may get added to the shop. Very cool of them to make some available after the fact.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Double Post for the sake of a question - Is Cargo in the Blood worth it? Has anyone purchased it and felt like it really is as high-quality of an art book as it seems?

Why? No reason...but I AM in a mood to use my NIN discount code, and that book is one of the very few things in the store that it still works on. I’d rather use it while I can before that number dwindles down to zero.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ImTheWiseJanitor View Post
    Double Post for the sake of a question - Is Cargo in the Blood worth it? Has anyone purchased it and felt like it really is as high-quality of an art book as it seems?

Why? No reason...but I AM in a mood to use my NIN discount code, and that book is one of the very few things in the store that it still works on. I’d rather use it while I can before that number dwindles down to zero.
    It IS a really nice quality book, but the second half (The Reverse is Also True) has the same content, but inverted and with silver ink, which (while it looks kinda cool) seemed a little pointless to me. I've honestly only looked through the book a handful of times and put it back in the box it came in, but it has every piece he created for Hesitation Marks, which was way more than I would have expected. I'd love to see him make a Downward Spiral-centric book that highlights all of the art created for that period (He has expressed interest and/or plans to do so back when Cargo in the Blood came out). Anyway, the main reason for owning it (at least in my opinion) is probably the original artwork that come with it – that small section of the massive painting he did that got cut into thousands of little pieces. I need to get mine framed somehow so I can hang it up. Has anyone here done that with good results? I'd like to see how people handled framing it with the stainless steel matte.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I have one and like it. Yes, I’ve only looked at it a handful of times but also knowing that I own a very small piece of russel mills work is cool. It’s a beautiful package altogether and I was able to use my discount on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Apparently the NIN store is having some deals until the end of the year, but I can't find anything new or lower prices on anything.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Apparently the NIN store is having some deals until the end of the year, but I can't find anything new or lower prices on anything.
    At first glance, “Not From This World” totes have been added to the shop for $15. At least, I didn’t see it there when I was on the site the other day.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    There are a ton of new long sleeve shirts that weren't there the last time I checked.
    The "exclusive" Bad witch crew neck long sleeve is also available now. The shirt that was previously only available in the mega-super $200 bad witch bundle with all the pins and stuff. Being sold separately now. Guess they didn't sell enough mega bundles. I like the shirt. Considering it. Need more longsleeve shirts anyway.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    The "deals" are that you get a free slip mat if you buy two or more vinyl titles, and free shipping on orders over $100.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by otnavuskire View Post
    The "deals" are that you get a free slip mat if you buy two or more vinyl titles, and free shipping on orders over $100.
    Curious about what the slipmat design is. Are these “deals” posted somewhere? Doesn’t sound like there’s enough to entice me right away, but for a new slipmat design...

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Curious about what the slipmat design is. Are these “deals” posted somewhere? Doesn’t sound like there’s enough to entice me right away, but for a new slipmat design...
    They were posted on Twitter and Facebook.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I should really pay more attention to social media. I went straight to the NIN site and saw nothing and just stopped there. ^^’ thanks!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    All those longsleeve shirts have been there for a week or so. The tote is the only thing that looks new. Is the slipmat the Add Violence one or something new?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    All those longsleeve shirts have been there for a week or so. The tote is the only thing that looks new. Is the slipmat the Add Violence one or something new?
    I noticed the same thing. But since they’ve started putting posters up on the store (infrequently), I’ve been checking the store almost daily.

BUT, if anyone is looking for a couple different items that aren’t in the US store or that have sold out in any particular sizes, checking the UK store is worth it. Shipping isn’t as bad as you’d think, and they even have an “OBSOLETE” tee that I couldn’t help but pick up, and the Bad Witch screen prints, plus a few other things. Worth checking out!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    I noticed the same thing. But since they’ve started putting posters up on the store (infrequently), I’ve been checking the store almost daily.

BUT, if anyone is looking for a couple different items that aren’t in the US store or that have sold out in any particular sizes, checking the UK store is worth it. Shipping isn’t as bad as you’d think, and they even have an “OBSOLETE” tee that I couldn’t help but pick up, and the Bad Witch screen prints, plus a few other things. Worth checking out!

Got that same Obsolete shirt from UK store, lol.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Well, it was a matter of time before I finally had a less-than-perfect experience with buying something from the NIN store, heh. My Bad Witch prints from the UK store came in, and the mailing envelope was bent on all corners, torn a little on one, and one side was bent about midway. The creasing is worse on the black NIN envelope the prints came in than on the prints themselves, but it’s also really hard to tell visually just because the artwork on the prints is black and white. I’m gonna put something on top of ‘em to see if it all flattens out some more, though.

Hopefully they turn out fine, because they feel very high quality and soft/durable. My only wish is that they’d been shipped in some kind of rigid mailer that wouldn’t have been bent so easily on nearly every side. :/ If it doesn’t look any better after I check on it again, I’ll get in touch with NIN.com and see what can be done. I’m not even really angry, because it got here way earlier than I expected and the print set itself looks awesome, I just wish the shipping had been handled differently.
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 11-24-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    not into the whole black friday concept (greed personified) but am a little disappointed no sale @ the NIN store. the one band i would've ordered from!

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckrh View Post
    not into the whole black friday concept (greed personified) but am a little disappointed no sale @ the NIN store. the one band i would've ordered from!
    Funny you say that, I did hop on their site on Friday to see if anything was going on and was slightly disappointed as well. Oh well. Just means more money for presents for other people which is not a bad thing.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Got a reply from BSI Merch regarding my bent Bad Witch prints - they’re sending out another set, in a stronger mailer, and (hopefully) are gonna take steps to keep things like that from happening to others who wanna order the set in the future. These prints are hella nice, and it really sucks to get them in a condition that could’ve been avoided altogether. Hopefully none of y’all have a problem if you decide on getting them for yourself!

It’s so refreshing to have polite and helpful correspondence with the NIN store.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Has it been mentioned that a bunch of stuff is on sale in the nin store?

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyrific View Post
    Has it been mentioned that a bunch of stuff is on sale in the nin store?
    o0o0o0o! Thank you, Señor!

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)