Page 46 of 57 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,380 of 1687

Thread: Sexual Abuse/Assault in the News

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Who's going to jail first, MM or Matt Gaetz?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Who's going to jail first, MM or Matt Gaetz?
    Matt Gaetz. I honestly think he's even more of a sleazeball, too.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Helpmeiaminhell View Post
    I am friends with a lot of girls who are Manson fans (including one well known former VJ from Fuse). Every single one of them is defending him and thinks its bullshit or that "these girls knew what they were getting involved in"..........I can see how these guy was able to keep getting girls into his web.
    This is what I hear most often as well. "There's no way he could have done that, these women just want money/attention." Usually followed up with "well, he's Marilyn Manson. What did they expect?"

Do people not hear themselves when they say shit like that? Those two excuses are contradictory. Is it impossible that he could have abused those women? Or is the possibility of him abusing those women so high that they should have known better? Which is it? Because those two things cannot be true at once.

It's infuriating to listen to. I was a fan for a long time, and even praised parts of the newest release. But there's just too much evidence to deny unless you are actively TRYING to bury your head in the sand.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    There is MOST DEFINITELY some willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance going on in the hardcore Manson fanbase and the sub-Reddit is a perfect example (and really, the comments sections across pretty much all major social media platforms).

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Man, I bet Provider Module is gonna be fast as fuck when this 'site maintenance' is complete.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Reading this whole lawsuit by Ashley Walters in legal language is quite harrowing. I want to know who the industry people are and, especially the musician in 2011 he played a special show for and offered her up to him?

https://deadline.com/wp-content/uplo...ay-18-2021.pdf

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    All the stuff about him pimping his assistant out to his "actor friend"....How long before Johnny Depp gets tossed into this 3 ring circus

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    All the stuff about him pimping his assistant out to his "actor friend"....How long before Johnny Depp gets tossed into this 3 ring circus
    Does Johnny Depp really need that fugly clown to get women for him? Maybe it’ll turn out to be Corey Feldman
    Last edited by WorzelG; 05-19-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Could also be that dude from The Walking Dead? Aren't they hella homeboys?

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    The eagerness to guess random names comes off as more blood thirsty than actually concerned about injustice. Manson was well known for always schmoozing with different actors in Hollywood, the only thing random guesses can accomplish is distracting from the core of the story which is the overall issue with how this behavior was/is seen as acceptable and encouraged in these circles regardless of who’s participating.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Its been common knowledge that he and Depp are best friends and went on massive drug benders together. They even have the same habit of painting blood on the walls after a bad breakup....

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Its been common knowledge that he and Depp are best friends and went on massive drug benders together. They even have the same habit of painting blood on the walls after a bad breakup....
    Massive drug benders and painting blood on walls after breakups are NOT evidence of sexual misconduct. i've covered all kinds of shit with blood while on a massive drug bender, after a bad break up. This was evidence of my OWN severe mental health issues, and had NOTHING to do with anyone but me.

(Edited so as not to sound so crazy, but it WAS all true. I was a LUNATIC when I was young.)

(also, I'm NOT defending Manson, here. this is me pseudo-defending/hoping to god Johnny isn't involved)

And, as far as i can tell, the JD/AH thing was MUTUAL abuse. i've lived through that, and, actually, made it out the other side.
    Depp's got some Hunter Thompson in him, but, what are you suggesting exactly, @billpillpusher ...sorry, billPULSpusher? oh wait...

And it GODDAMN sure ain't Norman Reedus. I feel like i can read people pretty well, and, it isn't him. (Edit: in other words, please, in the name of all.that's holy, don't let it be Daryl? Please, god, please...just do this ONE thing...:/ )
    Last edited by elevenism; 05-20-2021 at 07:10 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Massive drug benders and painting blood on walls after breakups are NOT evidence of sexual misconduct. i've painted blood all over sheets and bathtubs and carpet and down flights of stairs, while on a massive drug bender, after a break up.

And, as far as i can tell, the JD/AH thing was MUTUAL abuse. i've lived through that, and, actually, made it out the other side.
    Depp's got some Hunter Thompson in him, but, what are you suggesting exactly, @billpillpusher ...sorry, billPULSpusher? oh wait...

And it GODDAMN sure ain't Norman Reedus. I feel like i can read people pretty well, and, it isn't him.
    Remember He thinks his opinions are facts. No point in arguing with him. 99% of the stuff he posts is cringe worthy and stupid. Don’t let him bother you. I don’t even waste my time with him. I know this is important issues to talk about... just not with him. No reason too.

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eachpassingphase View Post
    This is what I hear most often as well. "There's no way he could have done that, these women just want money/attention." Usually followed up with "well, he's Marilyn Manson. What did they expect?"

Do people not hear themselves when they say shit like that? Those two excuses are contradictory. Is it impossible that he could have abused those women? Or is the possibility of him abusing those women so high that they should have known better? Which is it? Because those two things cannot be true at once.

It's infuriating to listen to. I was a fan for a long time, and even praised parts of the newest release. But there's just too much evidence to deny unless you are actively TRYING to bury your head in the sand.
    My brother is a career lighting tech. I knew, for SURE, that there were some nasty goings on, some years back, when he was offered a spot on a tour. He was excited. It was a pay raise, and a good thing for his CV.
    But then, the person doing the hiring told him there was one last thing he needed to know, and it was something to the effect of "you're probably going to see some really crazy, ugly things touring with him, and you CAN'T talk about it. That's part of the job."
    My brother thought of the book and the rumors and the persona, and felt like this person was saying "just so you know, this guy actually IS a monster," more or less.

and he backed out.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Sexual Abuse/Assault in the News

Massive drug benders and painting blood on walls after breakups are NOT evidence of sexual misconduct. i've covered all kinds of shit with blood while on a massive drug bender, after a bad break up. This was evidence of my OWN severe mental health issues, and had NOTHING to do with anyone but me.

(Edited so as not to sound so crazy, but it WAS all true. I was a LUNATIC when I was young.)
    yes! exactly. drug use and addiction do not automatically make a person an abuser. most of the time, the only person you’re abusing is yourself.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Watching Johnny Depp fans melt down in denial and defending JD over here is like Manson reddit where all his fans are in denial and defending him. I never said Depp did anything. But the fact is JD is Mansons best friend and "brother" acc to MM himself. They have done massive drug binges together. Depp already has his own domestic abuse case (which he lost) going on right now along with his other assault cases (beating the shit out of people on a movie set). Now it comes out Manson has an "actor friend" who participated in some of his skeeved out shit. Its not the wildest stretch of the imagination to think JD might be the guy.....If that triggers you or upsets you because you have 21 Jump Street posters on your wall or because you love Captain Jack......oh well

Mentioned
    733 Post(s)
    Watching Johnny Depp fans melt down in denial and defending JD over here is like Manson reddit where all his fans are in denial and defending him. I never said Depp did anything. But the fact is JD is Mansons best friend and "brother" acc to MM himself. They have done massive drug binges together. Depp already has his own domestic abuse case (which he lost) going on right now along with his other assault cases (beating the shit out of people on a movie set). Now it comes out Manson has an "actor friend" who participated in some of his skeeved out shit. Its not the wildest stretch of the imagination to think JD might be the guy.....If that triggers you or upsets you because you have 21 Jump Street posters on your wall or because you love Captain Jack......oh well
    Dude. I'm HOPING.

I understand what you're saying, for sure. I honestly DID see some evidence that his relationship with Heard was more of a toxic, two.way abuse situation, at least.

I'm not blindly defending Johnny, though. I'm hoping against hope.that it ain't him. And, Jesus, Norman Reedus (TWD) would hit even CLOSER to home.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Listen, people who are victims of this stuff ... they don't appreciate guys like you focusing on the whodunnit mysteries because it doesn't help the victims, at all. It redirects from the victims and just focuses on the celebrities. You're just amplifying and contributing to the actual problem, whether you realize it or not. So, please, just STOP.
    Last edited by allegro; 05-20-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    melt down
    who is melting down? seems like only one person is steering the conversation into speculation and conjecture.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

every day is worse and worse and yet they continue to win because of the amount of cheating that goes on. it is disheartening in the worst way.

there is some good, at least.
    Last edited by allegate; 05-21-2021 at 04:58 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Dude. I'm HOPING.

I understand what you're saying, for sure. I honestly DID see some evidence that his relationship with Heard was more of a toxic, two.way abuse situation, at least.

I'm not blindly defending Johnny, though. I'm hoping against hope.that it ain't him. And, Jesus, Norman Reedus (TWD) would hit even CLOSER to home.

I was always a big Depp fan from way back so I am hoping he is nowhere near this toxic sludge. Gilbert Grape and all those awesome movies he did in the 90s. He used to give really in depth interviews detailing all his struggles with substance abuse and OCD and anxiety disorders and how he overcame them and it was pretty inspiring, especially by 2005ish when he was the toast of Hollywood and had his shit together. So its bothersome for me to see him fall off the fuckin rails the last 8 years or so. Dude should have stayed w Vanessa Paradis. She helped keep him in line

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Oh no, the guards for Epstein are cooperating on an ongoing federal investigation…

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

every day is worse and worse and yet they continue to win because of the amount of cheating that goes on. it is disheartening in the worst way.
    This one, omg wtf.

Someone on Twitter said something like “yeah, because she killed herself” and I thought “Juliet?”

No, the 14-year-old this guy impregnated!

They got married in Florida when she turned 15 (where it was legal), then divorced 3 years later, then she killed herself. (He reports that her dad killed himself, too.) Then this guy raised the kid, but now says they are “kinda estranged” due to choices the kid has made in his life.

After what the poor kid has been through, WTF?!

If this guy wins over Cheney, omg.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    You can't make this shit up

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/k...box=1621838548

The disgraced actor Kevin Spacey, who has spent four years in the professional wilderness after accusations of sexual misconduct, is preparing to return to the screen in the role of a detective investigating the case of a man wrongly suspected of paedophilia.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I just read that story! "cancel culture" is, at best, "slightly inconvenienced for a couple years culture".

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    What a bizarre turn of events.

Not surprising since his first line of defense against the allegations was to go on TV and tell everyone he is a gay man.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)

Sexual Abuse/Assault in the News

Last edited by sonic_discord; 05-25-2021 at 09:36 PM.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

this is abuse due to having sex, isn't it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    That is so many kinds of fucked up.

Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

this is abuse due to having sex, isn't it.

What the flying shitbag of fucks?!

This is a joke right?