Quote Originally Posted by Louie_Cypher View Post
went back and forth to respond they do it to are bad foundations for discussion i don't dismiss it immediately like i do name calling here's things in life a re very rarely 1:1 to many variables on each side, at this point in history most things have been done, so I can justify any kind of behavior, no matter how foul, by saying but so and so did it. do women commit acts of sexual misconduct of course they do. does that excuse men. no. 90% percent of serial killers are white males. does that make serial killing OK?no.
it goes a lot deeper than that, to lengthy to get into on an internet forum. but how we reward or punish people in our modern society. so when we see people behaving badly it's usually deeper than the action when we see rich people arrested for drunk driving, we go why didn't the get a cab or Uber. so when some like Matt gets busted who made 48 million a year not even in my comprehension, last time i checked that kind of cash could probably get you a pretty high end pro. who would act or do anything you wanted. when we see an pandemic of bad behavior, we have to look at causes and solutions, and building constructive dialogue, and before you call me a cuck lefty, snowflake bastard, it starts, at home teaching you sons the correct way to treat to treat woman with respect and equality. and yes that starts with you Mr. president, using the term pussy as term for woman is a derogatory slur and you should be called out on it, you are a bad example for your children and our country. OK I'm done for now. As per a discussion last night with someone who has kids of both genders. asked. So I guess we can't have hero's anymore? to which I explained yes, but also explain in non religious terms that all humans are flawed. why that behavior is wrong, what the right behavior would be. again sorry for being long winded.
-Louie
You must have misunderstood my post.

By no means I’m justifying that shitty behaviour by saying “everybody does it”. That’s just plain stupid.