Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Broken

Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Gordon View Post
    I doubt this would happen but I would love to see Broken and Fixed reissued together as a double disc. They are two of my favorite albums of the 90's and if they were put together in one package, I would totally waste 15+ dollars on it cause those albums are timeless and have withstood the test of time.
    I'd inevitably feel the same exact way about it. And if an official DVD for Broken was included, that would also be a dream come true.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Question: Why wasn't LAST included in the Broken Movie?

I've checked: http://www.nin.wiki/Broken_Movie. And no answers. Maybe someone remembers something from an old interview or something?

If i had to guess i would have to say maybe it's cause of pacing?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Good question. I remember in high school me and my home boy arguing over this... I can't remember what we figured out but I'm sure is was some epic bullshit. I do remember seeing an interview with the director, Peter Christopherson, but I can't remember what he said if anything. Maybe try researching interviews with Peter Christopherson.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nmitchell86 View Post
    Good question. I remember in high school me and my home boy arguing over this... I can't remember what we figured out but I'm sure is was some epic bullshit. I do remember seeing an interview with the director, Peter Christopherson, but I can't remember what he said if anything. Maybe try researching interviews with Peter Christopherson.
    Good suggestion Thanks.

G

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I scored a copy of Broken in used cd section today that had the CD3 for $4. Not bad! I lost my original copy in my financial apocalypse years ago. Nice score. That record has aged real well. Definitely a transition record that foreshadowed great things to come, IMHO.