Thread: Behemoth

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    The 22nd of October is a Monday, fuck.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Conan The Barbarian View Post
    The 22nd of October is a Monday, fuck.
    My show is a Monday too but I have some time off I can take.

I bought my ticket. Came to $38.00 and some change for fees and delivery method. I’m old fashioned, I like stubs.

Tempted to upgrade to VIP...very very tempted. I’d love to meet the band, get some cool Merch and some of my stuff signed.
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 07-18-2018 at 12:04 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I’d get he vip. I met them a couple of times already so I personally could just pay for a ticket to the show and that’s it.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I’d get he vip. I met them a couple of times already so I personally could just pay for a ticket to the show and that’s it.
    I have bonus money I could use to buy the VIP upgrade. How easy is it to do so after you already bought a ticket?

The fact we have this tour and the announcement of new song performances prove to me that the new album should be out this fall after all.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I have bonus money I could use to buy the VIP upgrade. How easy is it to do so after you already bought a ticket?

The fact we have this tour and the announcement of new song performances prove to me that the new album should be out this fall after all.
    Not sure. I’d contact the place you got your ticket from. Sometimes the vip is separate from the actual ticket to the show. So you might just be able to upgrade anyway.

The past two times I paid to meet them it stated that the meet and greets did not get you into the show

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Not sure. I’d contact the place you got your ticket from. Sometimes the vip is separate from the actual ticket to the show. So you might just be able to upgrade anyway.

The past two times I paid to meet them it stated that the meet and greets did not get you into the show
    Past bands I seen have it so you can upgrade via their website plug in. I'll try that sometime.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    https://www.behemoth.church/

recite a prayer get a teaser listen

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So, the title of the new song “God=Dog” is silly. But, holy shit is this song fucking haaaaaaard.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    https://behemoth-store.com/eng_m_ILYAYD-287.html

it’s up for preorder!

Preordered the jewel case CD and the deluxe vinyl digibook!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got the regular vinyl and 7 inch single.

I just saw the digibook cd, I hope all that artwork is included in the vinyl. These versions are not available outside of the behemoth store and our exclusive to their in house music label.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 08-02-2018 at 09:27 AM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I got the regular vinyl and 7 inch single.

I just saw the digibook cd, I hope all that artwork is included in the vinyl. These versions are not available outside of the behemoth store and our exclusive to their in house music label.
    I wrestled with buying the 7” God=Dog single but didn’t. I should for completionist reasons.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    There are two versions, one with a booklet of art. Im hoping I can get a refund for the regular vinyl I bought and get that one.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    There are two versions, one with a booklet of art. Im hoping I can get a refund for the regular vinyl I bought and get that one.
    I got the one with the book of artwork. I wish the normal version with the shellac Amber press was the deluxe one instead of dark cloud gray.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Goofy ass song title, but still a ripper. Unsurprisingly. This is the song with the children's choir btw.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Did anyone else receive a processing error with their card? I pre-ordered the digibook CD and vinyl from Behemoth’s webstore, got an error message upon checkout, but then received an order confirmation in my email a few moments later. The money was taken out and then deposited back into my bank account. I tried to order merch from King’s Road too but got another error message, although that order wasn’t processed and the money was placed back into my account too. Anyone else having this problem from either site?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrselfdestruct94 View Post
    Did anyone else receive a processing error with their card? I pre-ordered the digibook CD and vinyl from Behemoth’s webstore, got an error message upon checkout, but then received an order confirmation in my email a few moments later. The money was taken out and then deposited back into my bank account. I tried to order merch from King’s Road too but got another error message, although that order wasn’t processed and the money was placed back into my account too. Anyone else having this problem from either site?
    No, I had no issues. I must've got it early. I bought the album when the music video was only uploaded 9 minutes prior to going on their store. It had about 293 copies left of the edition I bought.

Probably a flood of traffic wanting to pre-order?

For those lazy,

01. Solve
    02. Wolves ov Siberia
    03. God = Dog
    04. Ecclesia Diabolica Catholica
    05. Bartzabel
    06. If Crucifixion Was Not Enough…
    07. Angelvs XIII
    08. Sabbath Mater
    09. Havohej Pantocrator
    10. Rom 5:8
    11. We Are the Next 1000 Years
    12. Coagvla
    Different variants at Metal Blade's store!

Even more variants at King's Road Merch!
    Last edited by Space Suicide; 08-02-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I find it funny that you can buy Inferno's drumkit at kings road site.

Also, the video is very NSFW.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    And more variants at Nuclear Blast Europe, including a big ol' vinyl box. I got suckered into the green splatter.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    My 7” of God=Dog came in. Surprised it wasn’t damaged in shipping since he only protection it had was bubble wrap. Do the polish believe that American postal workers care?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    NEW SONG!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    So, Kerrang issue has a cassette with behemoth demos in it. Limited to 300 copies. Go go go

Newsstand.co.uk/Kerrang

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    So, Kerrang issue has a cassette with behemoth demos in it. Limited to 300 copies. Go go go

Newsstand.co.uk/Kerrang
    Sold out already.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    If you have a way to convert tape to digital, I can always mail you the cassette so you can rip it.

Anyone with the God=Dog 7 inch, what does the alternate version of the song sound like?

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    If you have a way to convert tape to digital, I can always mail you the cassette so you can rip it.

Anyone with the God=Dog 7 inch, what does the alternate version of the song sound like?
    Don't got a way to do it, sadly. I'll check the metal-tracker.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    New single out.

Bartzabel.

A very nice different flavor. So far all three songs have been great, can’t wait for this to drop.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Bartzabel gets good by the end. Didn't like it at the beginning at all. FYI...not a death metal song at all.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    I really appreciate the experimentation I’ve heard so far.

Friday can’t come soon enough! My deluxe vinyl edition won’t arrive till end of the month probably but seeing the band on the 29th will be amazing!

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Behemoth

Quote Originally Posted by Space Suicide View Post
    I really appreciate the experimentation I’ve heard so far.

Friday can’t come soon enough! My deluxe vinyl edition won’t arrive till end of the month probably but seeing the band on the 29th will be amazing!
    Did you get the box or the digipak version of the lp? I got that one and they didn’t even show it off on Instagram

I wonder if Orion shares vocal duty on this song. Sometimes I feel like I hear him on the right headphone.
    Last edited by Conan The Barbarian; 10-01-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Did you get the box or the digipak version of the lp? I got that one and they didn’t even show it off on Instagram

I wonder if Orion shares vocal duty on this song. Sometimes I feel like I hear him on the right headphone.
    I bought this one: