Thread: Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross Cover John Carpenter’s ‘Halloween’ Theme (2017)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Has anyone gotten a replacement that isn’t the same version as previously ordered? I got the orange vinyl originally and the replacement came a few days ago, but there’s no sticker on the replacement that indicates it is the orange version (like on the original). Who do I reach out to to rectify this?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pushingreality View Post
    Has anyone gotten a replacement that isn’t the same version as previously ordered? I got the orange vinyl originally and the replacement came a few days ago, but there’s no sticker on the replacement that indicates it is the orange version (like on the original). Who do I reach out to to rectify this?
    definitely reach out to sacred bones, because that shouldn't have happened.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    definitely reach out to sacred bones, because that shouldn't have happened.
    I emailed orders at sacredbonesrecords dot com with my original info and they found my retailer never specified a color for me so they just defaulted to black to replace. He offered to exchange it for me, so if anyone else finds themselves in the same position, reach out to that email addy and they'll set you straight.