Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Outbursts of Joy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just got in from a month away, to my dog. I'm not leaving her side for the entire week and I've never felt such love in my life. She's just joy in every way no you're crying shut UPO

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    We adopted a kitten today (Well, got first dibs to adopt a foster once he’s available technically). And I installed my first ceiling fan ever into my office this afternoon. Was a pretty eventful Sunday. Cannot wait to get the cat which should hopefully be in the next week or two.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My best friend just told me that he asked his girlfriend to marry him tonight. And she said "YES!"

And I may have cried a little bit because I'm a big softy and a hopeless romantic.

or something.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I just dropped almost $2000 on a rowing machine.

It's one of the good ones. A concept 2. I know that I overpaid, but everywhere else is out of stock. My daughter says she'll use it too.

This thing better be fucking worth it.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    My partner and I found out we are expecting another baby, our second, in early February of next year.

I’m Ryan from here since like 2004 for context if anyone didn’t know it was me.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Congrats!
    Last edited by allegro; 07-26-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I haven't talked about it much but my wife has pain issues and other stuff that has made it impossible for her to work. She was despondent to the point of...well, let's just say she wanted to move to Oregon. Anyway, that's been four years and she got the letter today that said she's approved for total and permanent disability and will now be getting $3k a month. It's such a relief for us because we're a one-income house and this will certainly help with a lot of things.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    These past few months have been crazy for me but everything is starting to come together.

My brother had a brain tumor that was discovered when he had a seizure, which was successfully removed about 2 weeks ago. He is recovering really well (he lost his sense of smell unfortunately)

I'm building a new house and move in 9 days

Lot's to be happy about!!

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Just a few minutes ago I submitted an offer to buy a house for the first time since my divorce.

No guarantee they're going to accept, but my real estate agent thinks I've offered enough that I should get it.

Fingers are crossed, and holy hell I feel excited!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I am glowingly positive today,

I just wanted to say I am the happiest I have ever been not because of anything at all. I battled anxiety and depression growing up and having those two as a predisposition was the norm.

But now I am naturally in a good mood throughout the day and when I'm not, I know how to solve the damn problem! I am so happy that I reinvented myself and that I am still alive!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    So, today I thought I was going to struggle through putting my dog to sleep while all these facilities and everything are shut down or at least half functioning because it's Easter, but someone at the local spot agreed to evaluate him, and so he's not in intolerable pain, nothing these meds can't handle for a couple days. He looks actually stoked right now.

And so, yeah, he'll also be getting as much of this Easter food as he wants. Turkey and ham for you all day dude.