Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: 2017.07.31 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Shit. Anyone else NOT get that email?...

and yes, junk folder was checked.

I did not get this email at all. Me and my friends were trying different phrases related to the EPs and tour until one got it.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Edit: spoken for. Good luck to those still searching.
    Last edited by cdm; 07-31-2017 at 12:56 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdm View Post
    I have one extra at will call. If you can meet me at the venue around 7:50 (well after doors open) the ticket is yours for $88 (face value + fees). PM me.
    PM sent!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm so sad. I'm still here in NY for a couple of days, and I only just checked my phone 20 minutes ago and saw all this. If anyone has an extra ticket - preferably two, so my husband could come with me - I will gladly pay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    if anybody by any chance has a spare – long shot – I've been listening to NIN for life even though my obsessiveness hasn't always been at a peak like it is now. I'm in Jersey. I'd be so grateful for a PM.
    Last edited by Pbgut; 07-31-2017 at 01:21 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    friend scored us tickets earlier. should be sick

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Also still looking. I think Failure got cdm's ticket before I could. Have an amazing time guys!!!

PM or text me 585-315-1730.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    this is a repost: if anybody by any chance has a spare – long shot – I've been listening to NIN for life even though my obsessiveness hasn't always been at a peak like it is now. I'm in Jersey. I'd be so grateful for a PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustinhxc View Post
    I saw that! Maybe Atticus and Trent doing synth/keys?
    In fairness he didn't say that was from today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    any spares id pay for your ticket too and be eternally grateful!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Oh my god! I'm so screwed, I'm in NYC for the week but missed the announcement... Please, does anybody have a +1?
    Txt me : 438-822-2347... You will be my hero!!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I just did the unthinkable and bought 2 tickets off of Stubhub.

I went directly over to Webster Hall after reading about this and asked at the door, and of course they said it was sold out. Line of people waiting across the street. I actually have my doubts about whether these tickets are legit, but I have bought tickets many many times off of Stubhub and never had a problem before. I guess I will find out in a couple hours at the door.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I wonder if this will be live streamed somehow, excited for what setlist will come up.

The most recent performance was fucking amazing, unfrotunately it is too far away from me to attend, and I am also too anxious to get into such crowded areas, but I'd probably make that sacrifice for NIN.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    So I was just there and there aren't that many people in line. I had to leave to run a quick errand for my friend but could probably be back in 30ish minutes.

If they are allowing it (can someone in line confirm if they are checking tickets when you get in line?) I can hold a spot for someone in the line. I ain't trying to scam anyone for anything and don't want anything. I'm just here and people from this board have done some cool shit for me, so I would like to pay that back! I'll be around anyway because I'm gonna see if they will just let me hang out outside.

Hit me up, and if someone in the line can see if they would even allow this, I'll go save you a spot for someone for nothing.

402-942-3485

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Alessandro's Instagram has a picture of him in what looks like an airport pointing out it's a travel day.
    In my mind TR booked this show this morning and as they're setting up soundcheck everybody is like "fuck did nobody tell Alessandro??" while he's back in LA waiting for a car at the airport, checking his watch.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    So, this explains why there was no proper tour shirt with dates on it I think. He must have been planning these surprise shows to drop at the last minute for everyone.
    Bet there will be a surprise show for Chicago before or after Riot Fest as well.

I'd say maybe there will be one for Sacramento as well, but they already did the Bakersfield surprise show, which could be the only show for CA.

But wait.......... don't these surprise shows go against the radius clause that festivals have? An artist can't book a show XX number of months before or after or a certain distance from a city that has a show. Or, is that rule thrown out the window once said festival/show has happened and afterwards it's all fair game.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    So, this explains why there was no proper tour shirt with dates on it I think. He must have been planning these surprise shows to drop at the last minute for everyone.
    Bet there will be a surprise show for Chicago before or after Riot Fest as well.

I'd say maybe there will be one for Sacramento as well, but they already did the Bakersfield surprise show, which could be the only show for CA.

But wait.......... don't these surprise shows go against the radius clause that festivals have? An artist can't book a show XX number of months before or after or a certain distance from a city that has a show. Or, is that rule thrown out the window once said festival/show has happened and afterwards it's all fair game.

Tonight is moot because it was announced after Pano happened. Bakersfield was probably in his contract with FYF because he needed a warm up show. Also it was a decent ways outside of LA.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm about to become someone's best friend...

my g/f and I both got tickets. So we now have an extra pair. So if you want to go, pm me. We are selling them at face value plus all Ticketmaster charges. Would love these tickets to go to hardcore fans like us.
    We would need to meet ahead of time. We are going EARLY. Prefer cash.

Ok and.... GO!

*Edit: they are sold.
    Last edited by bractune; 07-31-2017 at 02:41 PM.

Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    If a surprise show shows up in Chicago after Rio Fest, then I'm totally extending/booking an extra day off for my aftershock trip. But wait... Since NIN is on Saturday and there is still day 2 of Aftershock on Sunday, do you think they'll drop the surprise show on the Sunday if they do? Hmm...

Girlfriend will hate me, but I might have to leave her at Aftershock to see Ozzy and friends while I run to the club show hahahahhahahha.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bractune View Post
    i'm about to become someone's best friend...

My g/f and i both got tickets. So we now have an extra pair. So if you want to go, pm me. We are selling them at face value plus all ticketmaster charges. Would love these tickets to go to hardcore fans like us.
    We would need to meet ahead of time. We are going early. Prefer cash.

Ok and.... Go!

me 438-822-2347

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Seaward View Post
    In my mind TR booked this show this morning and as they're setting up soundcheck everybody is like "fuck did nobody tell Alessandro??" while he's back in LA waiting for a car at the airport, checking his watch.
    Alessandro just walked in

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

I went directly over to Webster Hall after reading about this and asked at the door, and of course they said it was sold out. Line of people waiting across the street. I actually have my doubts about whether these tickets are legit, but I have bought tickets many many times off of Stubhub and never had a problem before. I guess I will find out in a couple hours at the door.

stubhub is expensive but legit. if the tix are fake they charge the sellers card to buy a replacement pair for you.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

Is it possible to get in with ID specific tickets at this show? I've also decided to take a leap of faith with it. I am both incredibly excited and prepared for total disappointment due to venue rules for this show.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Well, so did I... Bought off of StubHub. here goes nothing.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    I'm really excited for everyone who gets to go tonight. This is SUPER cool and hasn't happened in what, 8 years or so? Y'all are some lucky pricks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    Is it possible to get in with ID specific tickets at this show? I've also decided to take a leap of faith with it. I am both incredibly excited and prepared for total disappointment due to venue rules for this show.
    ny state doesnt allow id specific tickets. thats why they do delayed release of the tickets.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Worked my magic & I'm in. Heading to the city now. I still haven't even recovered from yesterday, or given my thoughts here. I don't like this disruption to structure!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I'm looking for one ticket too, and I'm already on the way to the venue if anyone wants to meet up. I can grab cash or do paypal or something. PM me! See y'all soon!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    Worked my magic & I'm in. Heading to the city now. I still haven't even recovered from yesterday, or given my thoughts here. I don't like this disruption to structure!
    Amen. For better or for worse, last night's show and all impressions thereof are going to be completely overshadowed by the subsequent event.