Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017.07.31 - New York, NY @ Webster Hall

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    I bet $10 they'll play The Idea Of You tonight.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Yeah, obviously if anyone has an extra, I would be willing to pay face value (in addition to dinner at the Smith and/or drinks at Angel's Share).

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Hope everyone Has a chance to get tickets for this sHow tonight.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Guys, I missed my window. I was still sleeping from yesterday. I will GLADLY pay you $75 or WAY more for a ticket. Please get in touch with me here via PM or mead.jesse@gmail.com if you want to sell your extra. I NEED TO GO TO THIS!!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RJK View Post
    Sarah, you should show up and if anyone has an extra ticket I'll buy it for you. I've got cash on me.
    I think I'm gonna come, not in the hopes of getting a ticket, I know that is an unrealistic scenario. But I want to see if they will let me just stand outside and listen. It's such a small space that I'm sure I could still hear it okay outside. I have a feeling they probably wouldn't let me. But I am gonna try.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Four tickets on StubHub, starting at $750 each.

:|

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    There are some floating around on craigslist for $150 - 250. Which is pretty reasonable for the opportunity to have this experience as far as scalper prices go.

Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    I'm trying with those guys too.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Just curious, how legit is this show? No mention on NIN's website, Instagram or Twitter feed. Alessandro's Instagram has a picture of him in what looks like an airport pointing out it's a travel day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hmm, Trent cancels like one Fragility date in 2000 that I have tickets for, I drift away from being a NIN obsessive over time – and now after returning to the fold I get an email that is totally out of sync with my night owl schedule. This just wasn't meant to be.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
    I'm trying with those guys too.
    Check your PM

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Just curious, how legit is this show? No mention on NIN's website, Instagram or Twitter feed. Alessandro's Instagram has a picture of him in what looks like an airport pointing out it's a travel day.
    Email

As a loyal customer of the NIN.com store, we are giving you the opportunity to purchase tickets to see Nine Inch Nails at Webster Hall in New York City this evening.

Your unique code is below. This is a one-time use password that is unique to you.

CODE: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Purchase Tickets: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/000052FB83B01D7F

Please note that this email and code does not guarantee entrance to the event. Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis.

There is a strict 2 ticket limit per customer. The doors will open at 6:30pm ET.

PLEASE NOTE: Delivery of tickets will be delayed. Delivery delay will be lifted approximately 90 minutes prior to door time and then tickets will be sent out via the selected delivery method.

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING DETAILS:

• Tickets are non-transferable & all purchasers will be required to provide valid state or government photo identification on check in. <----------- If you are buying off Stubhub or Craigslist, be careful
    • Attendees under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
    • Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 18 years of age will not be admitted to this event.
    • Your guest must be with you at the time of check in, and you must enter the venue together.
    • No professional cameras, backpacks or large bags will be allowed. Bags are limited to small purse or clutch only.
    • For the safety of all, please note that attendees may be searched.

Thank you for your continued support. We hope to see you tonight.

-Nine Inch Nails
    Last edited by kevinbeetle; 07-31-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    Hope everyone Has a chance to get tickets for this sHow tonight.
    You just know they're gonna seize all phones and recording equipment at the door and then go on to debut She's Gone Away and AATCHB.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Shit. Anyone else NOT get that email?...

and yes, junk folder was checked.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slave2thewage View Post
    You just know they're gonna seize all phones and recording equipment at the door and then go on to debut She's Gone Away and AATCHB.
    I would actually be ok with that. I hope they take all phones away and they don't play a single single for a 90 minute set. That would be amazing.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Congrats to those going to the Webster Hall show! I can't wait to see the setlist for that one.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    If you have Gmail, mine got filtered into the "Promotions" folder.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Lucky bastards. Enjoy the show!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Long shot but if anyone is willing to part with a ticket for face value and can let me know in time for me to get there from Philly, you're awesome
    Last edited by Kyle; 07-31-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Or instead of trying to deal with the logistical nightmare of seizing 1,500 cell phones maybe they could just ask people to put their phones away and maybe people will be respectful enough to do so. It kind of worked for the last tool tour; twas super refreshing to not have to watch the show through the screen of the dildo in front of me.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    Shit. Anyone else NOT get that email?...

and yes, junk folder was checked.
    Pretty sure it had to be regional. No way are they going to e-mail the entire NIN mailing list with access to buy tickets to a ~1,500 capacity show the same day in NYC.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Hmm ... okay. This is hurting more than I expected it would. A club show and I've never seen 'em. Arrgh. I hope? there's a tour next year. Have fun everyone who got in!

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Pretty sure it had to be regional. No way are they going to e-mail the entire NIN mailing list with access to buy tickets to a ~1,500 capacity show the same day in NYC.
    I thought that might be the case but a lot of people travel out to festivals. And addresses change/people move.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Wow, 1,500 max capacity for that show.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    I did not get it, and I have an account at the nin store from which i placed an order weeks ago for AV physical plus some shirts.
    maybe they just sent it to NY area people?

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Reminder to everyone buying and selling tickets - tickets are non-transferable and you need to show an ID that matches the name on the ticket. So go and buy a plus one ticket but if someone is emailing you a ticket, you run a risk of having wasted money.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I didn't get it, and I have iCloud email. Interesting, as I have been getting emails from NIN.com, have placed several orders since the new store opened. I did get the Bakersfield email, and I'm in Virginia. Weird, but not like I could go anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    I saw that! Maybe Atticus and Trent doing synth/keys?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    teitan, if you're reading this, please play The Hole that Feeds, Hand like a Hurt, and Head. In this order.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fillow View Post
    teitan, if you're reading this, please play the hole that feeds, hand like a hurt, and head. In this order.
    my swedish friend