Thread: Last.FM

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I have an account but wish I could scrobble with the music player on my iPhone. I have to rely on Spotify to record my plays onto Last.fm

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    I have an account but wish I could scrobble with the music player on my iPhone. I have to rely on Spotify to record my plays onto Last.fm
    Aren't there any scrobblers for iOS? There are a bunch on Android. Most of them suck, but most of the time they're at least working.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by niggo View Post
    Aren't there any scrobblers for iOS? There are a bunch on Android. Most of them suck, but most of the time they're at least working.
    There are some but I've decided not to use them. I'm fine with just having scrobbles on Spotify.

This is my profile https://www.last.fm/user/tonyvilaysack00

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ton View Post
    I use Marvis and it scrobbles. They have a free version with ads and the paid one is only $3.99. Lots of options for sorting and play order unlike the stock music app.

Also they 'fixed' the scrobbling from your desktop that broke with the last iTunes update. Too bad iTunes is still broken though.