Page 40 of 56 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1664

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Got to Hollywood at 5ish, and was maybe 50 people back in line. It still took 45 minutes to buy my tickets. And yes, the line was ridiculous and wrapped around everywhere. But got all my tickets, no suspicion of scalpers in line, but who knows.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Any idea on when the 2nd DC show will go on sale? And will it be box office only?

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Any idea on when the 2nd DC show will go on sale? And will it be box office only?
    They announced and sold tickets for the third Chicago show tonight, so I assume that the same happened in DC.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    They announced and sold tickets for the third Chicago show tonight, so I assume that the same happened in DC.
    The Anthem's site says tickets "on sale now" at the box office for Oct 9, but "on sale soon" for Oct 10, so they're not available yet.

I saw a picture on eBay of a merch booth at one of the venues, looks like they had exclusive shirts and a slipmat with Add Violence grid art that I haven't seen before.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Yeah the added shows went on sale with the rest of the dates. I cant imagine whats going to happen at red rocks tomorrow.

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Red Rocks is booked solid before and after the NIN dates, so not likely they'll add a 3rd date.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    Red Rocks is booked solid before and after the NIN dates, so not likely they'll add a 3rd date.
    Yeah, that's a big place. I doubt they'd add a third night.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've been to 8 NIN shows ever, with the first one being in 2006. I'm going to double that in the four month span between June and October. Absolutely unreal. This doesn't seem like some shit that should happen to me.

I never thought I was going to have the opportunity to see them once as a huge fan, so every chance is just cherished so much. I am so excited.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

This was a strangely fun time. There were three friendly guys I talked to intermittently, and there was something about enduring the ridiculous weather (for May in NYC) that made the banal activity a kind of adventure. I am kind of amazed it took like four more hours to get tickets once the box office opened, but yes. A ticket buying fan adventure.

A rain speckled digital monitor NIN logo

Last edited by Pbgut; 05-19-2018 at 03:04 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    The Hollywood Palladium was a good experience overall. I got there around 5:45 and I’m glad I did, the line got crazy long after that. I met some cool people and it really made the hours fly by.

If anyone has an extra of those posters they were selling I’d be very interested in one and will pay you a good price for it. They were sold out before tickets even started selling.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    looking for chicago tix if anyone has them for sale

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    For all the people buying tix today, did they let you select your seats (within your price range), or did you just have to take the best available?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    UUUUUUUGH im so pissed that i haven't seen NIN live yet....and it looks like I wont this year either....and I dont know if I'll ever....one can only hope.

God i'm regretting not seeing them with SG in 2013

Mentioned
    553 Post(s)
    Still in line. Arrrrrgggg, if I don't get tix I'm gonna be a sad panda

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    the fox in atlanta shut down ticket sales at 3 pm. someone on the hotline facebook is saying they were asking for info since the tickets are not sold out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For all the people buying tix today, did they let you select your seats (within your price range), or did you just have to take the best available?
    In Nashville all you could do was select your price range and they have you seats. You didn’t get to pick your own seats.

Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by caca View Post
    Grabbed a pretty cool event poster ($30). #39/625

I also grabbed an Add Violence slipmat for $10.
    I get making posters for albums and concerts...but literally making one for "standing in line to buy tickets to a concert" seems pretty silly to me. Just my two cents. Not insulting anyone who bought one or likes them.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Wow, what a shock, this whole standing in line for tickets to thwart scalpers was a complete failure as there are hundreds of tickets on StubHub for exorbitant prices already. As I said, before the internet we still had scalpers. Tickets going for up to $600. Have fun!
    Last edited by neorev; 05-19-2018 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    got my tickets in San Fran today and everything went smoothly enough. Standing for 2 hours sucked but it will be worth it in the end.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    After also befriending a bunch of people online for the presale, a fellow NJTransit passenger saw my NIN ticket holder on the way home and struck up a brief conversation. I guess Trent Reznor got his wish; we all met new people in the real world today.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Told the dude what areas in sections I was looking for at 1st. When those weren't good enough I asked if 2 other sections had row A seats left, which they did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Anyone got an extra poster to sell?

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    I didn't get my ticket. I waited nearly 3 hours in line as I arrived towards the far back corner of the Fox Theatre. By the time it was nearly 3 PM, I didn't even reach the corner of Peachtree. I didn't have a bad experience. I talked to some people. It was cool. The people at the Fox were also cool and were understandable. At least, I'll get another shot hopefully on Monday. I just hope I don't wait in line again.

Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    So this thing went on without a hitch I see. Trent had a senior moment. I think we can all let this one slide by.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by theimage13 View Post
    I get making posters for albums and concerts...but literally making one for "standing in line to buy tickets to a concert" seems pretty silly to me. Just my two cents. Not insulting anyone who bought one or likes them.
    I kinda liked the poster, but was not going to spend $30 for one. Especially since I know i'll never actually do anything with it. My [WITH_TEETH] giant ass poster is still rolled up in the tube it came in. I think I took it out when I got it just to look at it and it has now moved houses 3 or 4 times with me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepvoid View Post
    So this thing went on without a hitch I see. Trent had a senior moment. I think we can all let this one slide by.
    I think some people in New York and Chicago had a bad time.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I kinda liked the poster, but was not going to spend $30 for one. Especially since I know i'll never actually do anything with it. My [WITH_TEETH] giant ass poster is still rolled up in the tube it came in. I think I took it out when I got it just to look at it and it has now moved houses 3 or 4 times with me.
    haha. ive had a with teeth poster for years and havent put it on my wall yet. kinda forgot about it until your post. i even had it laminated years ago. also have a year zero poster i havent touched.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snichols View Post
    haha. ive had a with teeth poster for years and havent put it on my wall yet. kinda forgot about it until your post. i even had it laminated years ago. also have a year zero poster i havent touched.
    I have that one that you got for being in the NIN Fan Club or whatever it was called -- The spiral, maybe? Anyway, I know its huge, bigger than any other poster I have ever owned.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by neorev View Post
    Wow, what a shock, this whole standing in line for tickets to thwart scalpers was a complete failure as there are hundreds of tickets on StubHub for exorbitant prices already. As I said, before the internet we still had scalpers. Tickets going for up to $600. Have fun!
    I think the idea was to thwart bots that snatch up all the best seats immediately, and which can't be worked around, with a minor fix: if you want the best seats, show up insanely early. And otherwise you can get more decent seats than you would online. I don't think anyone thought they'd get rid of actual scalpers altogether, just bots. I know if I tried to get this show online I would have timed out "reserving seats" like almost every fucking Ticketmaster interaction I've had on the revised site or I would have wound up with third mezzanine tickets instead of the mid-back orchestra seats I did. It definitely is a giant drawback for people who can afford to travel huge distances for shows, and I do feel bad for 'em. But NYC was ... actually kinda fun, even with the rain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post

It was announced 10 min before sale started and you can start buying today for both shows. So I assume that is with every other city as well.