Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1664

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arrafay View Post
    It was announced 10 min before sale started and you can start buying today for both shows. So I assume that is with every other city as well.
    Thats how it was with Chicago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What was weird, was I was 12th in line for the DC venue this morning, and I would say half of that first dozen bought GA, then the rest super excellent seats (which are very limited at the anthem dc) and when I asked for the first two boxes on the second level (two upper levels with box seats only in the first two rows of each box, then they become standing GA behind row 1/2) and each row has 7 seats...the next best available seats were the second box on the second level but on the other side of the stage (I was looking to buy stage left..our right facing the stage) but then was only left to buy stage right (our left) second closest box to the stage on the second level.....which makes me think they still held out on best available tickets for later sales and giveaways ETC....sucks. I was hoping for box 1 or box 2. Trent tends to hang toward stage left and center stage during performance. And I think Robin is stage left who I enjoy watching also.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    3:30 and still waiting in Phoenix, sounds like another hour plus to go. Apparently it's being held up by people not able to decide what tickets they want. Like you couldn't think about that in the six fucking hours you've been in line?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    For all the people buying tix today, did they let you select your seats (within your price range), or did you just have to take the best available?
    In NY, the ticket agent asked what I wanted and I asked for best available. He pointed to my seats on his seating chart. I didn't want to hesitate so I stuck with them. In hindsight, I probably could have picked other seats.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I think the vagueness about whether or not tickets will be available afterwards just fuels resellers. I'm honestly tempted to get tickets off Stubhub or eBay because I don't know if tickets will go on sale later or if they will sell out before then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Got to the Hollywood Palladium around 6:20am and counted ~150 people. Once it hit 7am lots more people lined up. Apparently the first person in line got there since 11am yesterday,
    They started letting people into the official line within the venue lot at 8am, then ticket sales started promptly at 10am. Shout out to venue staff being really friendly and having made this a very well organized event for all there.

I too made new music friends in line and might meetup at one of the shows, thanks TR! One of them flew down from Portland. (if you see this, safe flight back home, lady!)

An unfortunate place somewhere in the Southwest
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Well, it took 5 and a half hours but I did it. I got tickets to both nights (Phoenix). First night I got seats and the second night, for the first time ever, I am finally, FINALLY going to see NIN in the pit. I am so freaking excited you guys.

When I left the line was still pretty long. It's a hundred degrees here today so I felt especially bad for the people waiting in line right now. Ugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't say I'm a fan of the "4 tickets per show" rule. Especially since the majority of people were holding a place for at least one of their friends, which just turns into 8+ tickets per group.

The 20+ people in front of me (I lost count of the people who joined in the last hour) apparently ALL bought 4 individual tickets each, even the groups - so they could trade those tickets with people for tickets to other shows. (Alice + Bob have 8 tickets: 2 tickets for this show, + 3 pairs of tickets they will trade to go to 3 other shows. The people near the front of the line were even asking the people after them to "buy an extra 2 for my friend", because their 8 tickets weren't enough.)
    Even though I got no sleep last night, people in lines in other cities got a much better ticket to my city's show than I did.

Bonus fact: there are no names printed on the ticket, so they're much easier to scalp than nin.com tickets anyway.

The whole experience just felt EXACTLY the same as the normal pre-show line, except with way more stress!
    A lot of people were the same "actual human beings" I've seen in line for NIN shows for 10+ years, so I don't get what the big deal is: apart from the media coverage, and hype driving additional ticket sales.

At least with an online sale, when you don't get good seats you can blame "those damn scalper bots", but thanks to this "physical world" nonsense, I know names and faces, and that just makes me feel sad.

And to preemptively address: "you would've done the same": I considered bringing 2 people and getting 12 tickets, but I decided that that would be a shitty thing to do, and just bought 2.

I got the worst possible highest price tickets. I've had worse seats, but the entire experience makes these "off to the side" tickets feel worse.
    Last edited by Shit Mirror; 05-21-2018 at 03:57 PM.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    If anyone has an extra poster or ticket envelope they are willing to part with please let know.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

welp, i had a pretty good day. HUGE props to @heavenly_bearded & @Blackbookpress1984 for being awesome and letting me join them in line <3

(i was the first actual fan—aka not a scalper—to exit the venue after getting my shit, which is why there's a dorky picture of me up on brooklyn vegan haha)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post

welp, i had a pretty good day. HUGE props to @heavenly_bearded & @Blackbookpress1984 for being awesome and letting me join them in line <3

(i was the first actual fan—aka not a scalper—to exit the venue after getting my shit, which is why there's a dorky picture of me up on brooklyn vegan haha)
    Dorky?! You look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    he does look great.

Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    Dorky?! You look great!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Handsome as always! Congrats man

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    stop being so nice to me, y'all!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Justin Timberlake looks really happy about his NIN tickets.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    So, what's in those envelope things that everyone got?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    eversonpoe you look cool man! If you are a dork, then that's a good thing because you got a ticket. Lol. I got the same shirt as well.

Today in San Francisco went well I was about 20th in line. Showed up at 6:45 and everything went smooth. The staff was friendly and everyone in line was super chill and cool.
    So if Trent does this again, I can manage. Though it is not preffered, lol.
    I thought the 2 other new songs were awesome. Ahead of Ourselves was killer! I went back to listen again before I left.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zecho View Post
    Nothing, literally.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    It’s a ticket stand.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    It was just a nice envelope for your tickets.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Dorky?! You look great!

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbookpress1984 View Post
    he does look great.

Seriously, wish I was that photogenic lol.

Good job @eversonpoe

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Nice seeing people today in Atlanta. I was the tall guy with the dark gray hoodie on about 30 people from the front of the line

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Wonder if/when they will tell whether any of these dates actually sold out? And no word on when exactly the remaining tickets will go on sale online? I'm still eyeing one of the nights in New Orleans...

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Wonder if/when they will tell whether any of these dates actually sold out? And no word on when exactly the remaining tickets will go on sale online? I'm still eyeing one of the nights in New Orleans...
    Im guessing Tuesday at the earliest. Sounds like they took peoples info when the box offices closed so they can get their tickets on Monday. (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I thought the date of the 24th was being tossed around from somewhere.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    A dick punch for L.A. is coming it seems.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by somewhat_ View Post
    I thought the date of the 24th was being tossed around from somewhere.
    Sounds about right, assuming the box office is sold out or they do have an allotment for online sales stashed away.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    A dick punch for L.A. is coming it seems.

Wat

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Its going to be 6 shows now. But would they actually put us through this again to sell em? Also, only one of the 4 sold out during the sale. So there should be some tickets to be had for the other 3 online.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Its going to be 6 shows now. But would they actually put us through this again to sell em? Also, only one of the 4 sold out during the sale. So there should be some tickets to be had for the other 3 online.
    Where do you see six LA shows? Not doubting, just not seeing it anywhere either...