Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 ... LastLast

Thread: Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    I'll take a road trip and waiting in line over tickets instantly being sold out online, please and thank you

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    WHAT IF I CAN’T MAKE IT TO THE PHYSICAL WORLD PRESALE? WILL I HAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO BUY TICKETS ONLINE?
    Yes, limited quantities of tickets will be available for sale via all normal ticket purchasing channels, including online, at a later date (to be announced). Ticket inventory available via these traditional channels will include ADA tickets.
    i guarantee they're reserving tickets for every venue to be sold traditionally, and i can't imagine they won't include some GA in that.

also, at least for the aragon, there will definitely be GA on the floor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i guarantee they're reserving tickets for every venue to be sold traditionally, and i can't imagine they won't include some GA in that.

I'm really hoping this is the case. Being so out of the way for a lot of these gigs gives me really bad anxiety about getting there and securing tickets ... and especially with my car acting up the way it's been lately. I REALLY hope the Memphis show announces some more tickets online, but I guess we'll see.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Cold and Black and Infinite Fall Tour - 2018 Live Tour Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    It's just 6 tracks

Bad Witch - June 22

1. Shit Mirror
    2. Ahead of Ourselves
    3. Play the Goddamned Part
    4. God Break Down the Door
    5. I’m Not From This World
    6. Over and out
    It says LP on the main store page for it. Could be a typo or these could be some long tracks adding up to a shorter Slip/PHM 40-45 LP length rather than the usual 50+ minute NIN album.

But anyway, do people camp out the night before for these presales? Or did they rather, when people actually did this, like, 20 years ago?

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    It's clear the Aragon Ballroom & The Palladium will have GA floors.

I don't have time at the moment to research the rest of the venues, but if there's no GA - that's one local folks should queue for to get the best of the reserved seats.

I'm not surprised about the absence of dates in Florida, but it's interesting they've got a few one night shows where demand couldn't justify two nights. There is a fat gap between NY & Boston, so I'm guessing if there's demand they'll tack on an additional night or two (unless they're doing TV publicity).

Oh, and there's a new EP coming out as well.

FUCK YEAH!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Detroit will absolutely not have a GA section. Prices for that are $75 - $175 according to TM. Maybe they're listing prices for other shows, too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    99.99% certain Radio City has never seen a GA pit before, but happy to be corrected by someone with better knowledge. This is going to be painfully expensive.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbgut View Post
    It says LP on the main store page for it. Could be a typo or these could be some long tracks adding up to a shorter Slip/PHM 40-45 LP length rather than the usual 50+ minute NIN album.
    Not the Actual Events is also listed as LP on the store. I'm pretty sure that's just being used to designate that it's a vinyl record.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm beyond psyched about all this, but the whole physical world pre-sale seems rather snarky, especially the comment about people bitching. It is a pretty stupid way to sell tickets, because he's still shutting out a large portion of his fans who can't physically get to the pre-sale! (Including myself!)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    Not the Actual Events is also listed as LP on the store. I'm pretty sure that's just being used to designate that it's a vinyl record.
    Good point! Although NTAE says 1xLP, not LP, I missed that as I saw Add Violence was listed as a 12" EP and didn't scroll any lower.

... However, it's an album! Yesssss!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Think there's any chance more dates could be announced for this? There's a pretty sizable month long gap after those Chicago shows.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    nothing in the northwest? wtf ... i give up.

Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by thefragile_jake View Post
    Think there's any chance more dates could be announced for this? There's a pretty sizable month long gap after those Chicago shows.
    End of the year festivals, I’m guessing (and that’s only a guess).

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    End of the year festivals, I’m guessing (and that’s only a guess).
    Good point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Several odd gaps. Might be time off after Chicago and NY seems likely to get 2 more nights, but 10 days off between Nashville and DC?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    if anyone is going to chicago for the presale and would be willing to buy 1 extra ticket it would be much appreciated. pm me

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    The Fox Theatre in Atlanta is sooo nice. Guess I'm driving up next Friday night for that one!! I may try for NOLA if they do have tickets left to sell online later.

Woohoo at mwoaaaaarrr NIN this year!!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Sort of surprised they are playing the Boch Center in Boston when they could easily play the Garden. Should make for a more intimate show, although harder to get tickets.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    I will be driving to Chicago next Saturday. I hope it isn’t a fruitless journey.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Interesting to see that a lot of the locations have two nights of shows. I wonder if that means we'll get some special guest performances or radically different setlists thrown into the mix.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Has anyone been able to access nin.com/tickets2018? I keep getting a bad gateway error. If in fact tickets are only available at the physical box office, then it looks like I'm going to be doing StubHub. I'm 2 hours outside of DC and I can't make the drive next weekend just to purchase tickets. Anthem holds 6,000, so that's a lot of tickets, and I can't imagine they all sell out. This doesn't appear to do anything about scalping, so it really just helps people living in those cities. Anyone traveling is screwed, which is a lot of people given the number of dates.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by trollmanen View Post
    Has anyone been able to access nin.com/tickets2018? I keep getting a bad gateway error. If in fact tickets are only available at the physical box office, then it looks like I'm going to be doing StubHub. I'm 2 hours outside of DC and I can't make the drive next weekend just to purchase tickets. Anthem holds 6,000, so that's a lot of tickets, and I can't imagine they all sell out. This doesn't appear to do anything about scalping, so it really just helps people living in those cities. Anyone traveling is screwed, which is a lot of people given the number of dates.
    try opening it in a new tab, that's what i had to do for some reason.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    At least this design aesthetic will make it easier for the bootleg tour shirt people to make a decent looking shirt.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    From the More Info at the top of the page after following the Presale Info link from the tour dates page:

"Aragon Ballroom is a standing room only venue, all tickets are General Admission unless otherwise stated."

Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Since they are coming closer to Dallas and L.A. by the end of the year, i'm hoping for a Mexico date *fingers crossed*

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Can confirm that the Memphis show will not have a GA pit. Only seating ala Puscifer.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by skullboy0 View Post
    From the More Info at the top of the page after following the Presale Info link from the tour dates page:

"Aragon Ballroom is a standing room only venue, all tickets are General Admission unless otherwise stated."
    Not a fan of the Aragon, but with this ticket system, I'll take a GA venue. Eases some of the May 19th stress.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    So for places with GA, in the 2013 tour, nin.com presales had a separate line and early entry before non-presales. Any indication anywhere that that is the case here? If so, buying the later tickets is a massive disadvantage.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    From Ticketmaster

Nine Inch Nails: Cold and Black and Infinite North America 2018

Please note The Physical World Presale will take place at the Radio City Music Hall box office on Saturday, May 19th from 10-12pm local time. This physical, in-person presale will be the only way to purchase ticket on May 19th. The presale will take place rain or shine. All seats (including the best seats) will be available in person only, first come, first served. As long as ticket quantities are available, fans can purchase up to four tickets per show.

You can get four per show. I'm going to be there, but I hope that line isn't that long and filled with scalpers. For multiple show cities (except LA), I wish it were four ticket max.
    Last edited by kevinbeetle; 05-10-2018 at 11:22 AM.