Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManBurning View Post
    The suspense is killing us!!!
    It shouldn't, there's nothing on there
    It's haysey14...i think.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Here's my ETS counterpart account on Instagram. As I've also mentioned on the Twitter thread, I'm going to use it to follow other ETS members outside of ETS, and just for fun in general. I'm also going to mostly lurk as I've already talked more than enough on ETS. Even when I was on my personal social media account, I don't post pictures of myself or my personal life as there really isn't that much worth sharing anyway, and I'm still used to not showing myself on the Internet.

https://www.instagram.com/halocopy9/

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Friendly reminder of my account (primarily glitch art): https://www.instagram.com/october_midnight

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    I'm going to pimp my account too. It's mostly nighttime stuff

https://www.instagram.com/gibbonbarry/?hl=en

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbonBlack View Post
    I'm going to pimp my account too. It's mostly nighttime stuff

https://www.instagram.com/gibbonbarry/?hl=en
    i still don't understand how your pictures look so beautiful

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    i still don't understand how your pictures look so beautiful
    Thank you!

I just live in a pretty lovely looking area and it's foggy a lot at night! The weather dfoes all the work for me

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Might as well go all in on INSTA

https://www.instagram.com/haysey14/?hl=en

It's mainly (right now) my mini film reviews/sketches, but i expect to start posting my sketches/model builds some more once a redo my studio (it's more like a room with a kitchen/bed/bathroom then a proper studio, but beggars can't be choosers)

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I'll chime in again. I like to take photos of random stuff whenever I feel inspired, with the occasional meme and or concert footage.

https://www.instagram.com/anthonyjinta/?hl=en

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Art and storyboards from yours truly! Thanks for taking a look!

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Anyone happen to know of a "Regram" app that actually fucking works?

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I wish i understood the algorithms on insta. On Twitter there's a consistency to what drawings i upload, they all follow a similar amount of likes and shares (and have been growing at a steady rate!)...Insta on the other hand is COMPLETELY random! It's always a tosh up if i get 2 likes or 20 for drawings, though sketchs do appear to get more, but random a drawing will just explode FOR NO REASON! A sketch from month ago just started getting ridiculous amounts of likes out of nowhere, and a (admittedly not my best work) sketch i posted this week just blow and i have no idea why...

I think i might go mad if i try to understand it...

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    I wish i understood the algorithms on insta. On Twitter there's a consistency to what drawings i upload, they all follow a similar amount of likes and shares (and have been growing at a steady rate!)...Insta on the other hand is COMPLETELY random! It's always a tosh up if i get 2 likes or 20 for drawings, though sketchs do appear to get more, but random a drawing will just explode FOR NO REASON! A sketch from month ago just started getting ridiculous amounts of likes out of nowhere, and a (admittedly not my best work) sketch i posted this week just blow and i have no idea why...

It makes no sense at this point and the app has slowly gone to shit since Facebook took over in 2012. It seriously feels like a Facebook hub at this point.

I used to average around 60 likes a photo and now my followers say they barely ever see my posts anymore and if they do, it's literally 2 or 3 days later. I actually see your posts a lot!

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post
    It makes no sense at this point and the app has slowly gone to shit since Facebook took over in 2012. It seriously feels like a Facebook hub at this point.

I used to average around 60 likes a photo and now my followers say they barely ever see my posts anymore and if they do, it's literally 2 or 3 days later. I actually see your posts a lot!
    there was a recent update that has fucked us "content creators" even more because they want us to pay for their advertising platform in order to get people to see our posts.

if i post a picture of my face? it shows it to SO many people. but if i post something about my music? hardly anyone sees it. it's SO FRUSTRATING. capitalism!

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    there was a recent update that has fucked us "content creators" even more because they want us to pay for their advertising platform in order to get people to see our posts.

if i post a picture of my face? it shows it to SO many people. but if i post something about my music? hardly anyone sees it. it's SO FRUSTRATING. capitalism!
    Unfortunately, this is the way. I remember when my feed was nothing but photos and the random stuff was so minimal. Everything is completely over-saturated at this point.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Self.Destructive.Pattern View Post

I started having a look into this and apparently it's not JUST the algorithm, you can get shadow banned if you post too many pictures with the same hashtags...fucking what?! It's an absolute cluster fuck!

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I mean this explains SO much, like why my drawings will randomly do well but my film reviews just don't! Maybe i should go back to doing completely original pictures for the reviews then using the films posters.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i just miss when it was in reverse chronological order and that was it. at least twitter (mostly) lets you do that. :/

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Definitely my most preferred social media app I use. Add moi: ickyvicky11

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Dunno if anyone here has ANY love for Pokemon Cards, but i'll be opening packs a little later today if people are interested...

Haysey_Draws

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I think I'm already following a lot of you and vice versa, but here's my insta. It's mostly just my kids and my various gardening/crafting/reading projects.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Going to do another of those Pokemon card openings in an hour, help keep your mind straight as you watch me go mad trying to find this bloody Marnie card!

https://www.instagram.com/haysey_draws/?hl=en

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    As I was thinking about it today. I got some of you guys on Instagram already, so here's mine.

A little music scene (or what's left of it these days) from the South of Germany and some BTS of my own well-being in the stories: https://www.instagram.com/timtiiiim/

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    I also have an alt account where I post the occasional video game clip here and there of some of my boss and level accomplishments. https://www.instagram.com/fearlessflyer3/

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    I'm not a fan of them moving everything around to fit in this marketplace BS...

Also Twitter straight up copying Insta's story's, it's not even subtle, it's straight up the same thing in where it is and what it looks like!

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Reading about the lawsuits in the US about Facebook buying up rivals, WhatsApp and Instagram. I enjoy using both but loathe Facebook so it would be great if they were forced to divest them

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WorzelG View Post
    Reading about the lawsuits in the US about Facebook buying up rivals, WhatsApp and Instagram. I enjoy using both but loathe Facebook so it would be great if they were forced to divest them
    Definitely! Insta lost its way a long time ago and is pretty much just a Facebook hub at this point. I miss the old days...

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    100% would love for it to be separate from FB

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    I wonder if SmugMug would be a worthy company to scoop up Instagram should it be pried from FB's grip. They acquired Flickr from Yahoo/Verizon a while ago so maybe they could capitalize on the Insta userbase somehow and remind people that Flickr even exists LOL

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    100% would love for it to be separate from FB
    I'd love that but I also wonder if it's too far gone. The addition of Stories was annoying but it grew on me. But the new TikTok imitation is fucking horrific. I used to troll the search page and it was actually pretty well curated to my interests. But after Reels became a thing it's completely useless. And half the Reels are just TikToks posted on IG...with the goddamn logo on it and everything. I fuckin hate it.