Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mr9inchnail View Post
    Update: SO after them giving me the same tracking number for the last order which they shipped the wrong item. I finally received the proper tracking number for the correct item (or at least I hope it's the correct item).

Last update to the tracking info was that it arrived in Canada and if my tracking number for the last order is any indication I won't get any more tracking updates until 10 days later when it says it was delivered.

So I sit and wait...
    Update 2: So a package came to the mailroom of my work and the address was correct but there was no name on it. One of them opened it up to see if the name would be on the inside and they saw a whole bunch of NIN merchandise. So they gave me a call to see if I was expecting something from NIN. LOL they know me so well down there!

By the way... correct order this time!! No more waiting on sandbag until the next round of Vinyl are up for preorder.

I was thinking about ordering the Vientmar War soundtrack but saw it at my local Sunrise Records for $54 CAD. By the time $45USD would have been converted and then shipping on top of that it was much better for me to just pick it up locally. Amazon.ca had it for $85 so for anybody in the Toronto area I encourage you to go to your local Sunrise Records and look for it there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haysey View Post
    Wait Seriously? The email states it's valid for 1 year! Did sandbag send out a bunch of invalid codes?!
    It looks that way. When the AV stuff went up I contacted support and they claimed a 'glitch in the system' caused the code to be invalid which they had addressed and all codes should be active now. Mine was fixed after that, but clearly they didn't address the entire issue and either just fixed my individual code or only fixed a batch of them. Either way, you should contact support because anything that wasn't specifically listed as being excluded in that original e-mail is eligible for the discount.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    The "Gold-Blooded" version? God damn I want that thing. Did Vinyl Eyezz refer you by chance?

Yup!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Inthemoment View Post
    Yup!
    Ha! I wonder how many have been sold due to his vid. So, worth the $111 asking price?

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheddamash View Post
    Ha! I wonder how many have been sold due to his vid. So, worth the $111 asking price?
    what the hell are you guys talking about

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eversonpoe View Post
    what the hell are you guys talking about
    Sorry for the confusion. It’s a bit off topic. DMed you.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    These fucking clowns that work in the shipping department are fucking tools. I just got my replacement and was told it would be packaged securely and with corners to find out it's just like my original with bubble wrap. How hard is it to get a replacement with corner protection on them. Now I have to get another replacement and requested the UK warehouse because they seem to put foam corners on them. The rate I'm going I'll have extras to sell.

Edit: they want proof both copies are damage with single photo with both together. Well I have them tons of photos with both together with all damaged shown
    Last edited by Leprekon666; 09-20-2017 at 10:10 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I really don't have too much time to check the previous pages of this thread: have people gotten their NTAE vinyl yet (considering that you ordered back in December)? I was sent a USPS tracking code more than a month ago but it says that it hasn't shipped. I contacted Sandbag and they sent me the following email:

"We're very sorry to hear to your order hasn't arrived yet. We send all our parcels by Royal Mail 1st class and they should normally arrive within 14 working days of dispatch. However, there can be occasional complications and a small percentage of parcels go missing. Unfortunately this appears to be one of those instances. I can confirm that I have issued replacements to be sent. They should be with you soon. Please keep checking your email as you will receive an email as soon as it ships. Please also check your junk mail just in case. Apologies once more for any inconvenience caused."

I got this Sandbag email a week ago, but today the tracking code still shows a "pre-shipment" status. Anyone knows what the deal is with NTAE?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    I'm currently dealing with PayPal to get a refund for my Deviations since they still haven't sent a replacement jacket, I'm done with them, fuck them, I will never willingly buy from an artist that uses their service.
    I'd rather miss out on whatever item they are selling than deal with those incompetent assholes which is why I haven't bought Villains yet on Vinyl.

I was astounded that I'm still getting the same canned responses from shitvag through the merchant responses in PayPal.
    There are yet again asking for photos of the damages which I have sent.
    I'm going to do it one last time then I'm going to escalate the issue to PayPal if they refuse to give me a refund.
    I know I will get my refund when I escalate this issue to PayPal.
    The only thing is I don't know if they want me to send both fucked up copies back when they do.

Since I already promised @Archive_Reports the completely damaged jacket and vinyl copy they sent me I need to hold off on sending it to you until I know I can send it to you or to them.
    I'm sorry for the long wait buddy.
    That copy really should be sent to a dumpster but I offered it to you and I will hold up my end of the bargain as long as I don't have to send it back to shitvag and if I can't I am really sorry.
    I will keep you posted in pm's.
    Again, I'm sorry.
    I guess I'm truly am giving you the shitvag experience but at least there is open communication.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cahernandez View Post
    Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I really don't have too much time to check the previous pages of this thread: have people gotten their NTAE vinyl yet (considering that you ordered back in December)? I was sent a USPS tracking code more than a month ago but it says that it hasn't shipped. I contacted Sandbag and they sent me the following email:

"We're very sorry to hear to your order hasn't arrived yet. We send all our parcels by Royal Mail 1st class and they should normally arrive within 14 working days of dispatch. However, there can be occasional complications and a small percentage of parcels go missing. Unfortunately this appears to be one of those instances. I can confirm that I have issued replacements to be sent. They should be with you soon. Please keep checking your email as you will receive an email as soon as it ships. Please also check your junk mail just in case. Apologies once more for any inconvenience caused."

I got this Sandbag email a week ago, but today the tracking code still shows a "pre-shipment" status. Anyone knows what the deal is with NTAE?
    NTAE was sent out a few weeks ago. I think I've had mine close to a month now actually. That's pretty shitty of Sandbag but then again, as we'd say in Español, valen verga.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Randazzo View Post
    If it's like the other releases, it should.
    Confirmed. Download card comes with vinyl regardless of where you order it from.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I was expecting new sleeves today to replace my damaged copies...and they just sent out new records? That's cool, I guess? I'm a little baffled though at how my copy of The Fragile is EVEN MORE FUCKED UP, with a huge dent in the bottom of the sleeve. Did someone drop it on a corner? Like did these vinyl just fall off of a pallet?

At least my copy of Broken is in pristine condition.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been a year, still no The Fragile DE (though I have The Fragile D1 months ago), should I wait? Should I give my good faith to various anonymous agencies and replacement companies? Life has taught me that despite sponsorship and authority that all companies are fucked and full of cock-lords. On this note, I will shortly be sending a visceral note to all involved.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Has anyone received shipping notices for replacement whole LPs? I was told I'd get a shipping notification for a replacement Ghosts (which came in warped), but
    so far nothing. Is it the consensus that these replacements eventually just show up?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    It’s been another 10 working days since my last email to sandbag asking about my order, still no vinyls. So am I the only one that preordered all the definitive editions plus not the actual events back in december and still hasn’t received them? Any magic words that I should be emailing sandbag with in order to get some kind of progress here?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    These fucking people.

Mica,

I said that I wanted the refund and Alex told me that he refunded it on September SEVENTH. Please send the refund to my PayPal at ---------- as soon as humanly possible. This is getting ridiculous.

On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 6:13 AM Sandbag Helpdesk <helpdesk@sandbaguk.com> wrote:

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for your email.

Please can you whether you would like a refund or if you would like the Diagram Tee in 2X.

If you would like the t-shirt please can you confirm the shipping address. If not I will process the refund for you.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    The nin shop fails to load on different devices. Somethin's cooking?

Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Came home this evening to find out my NTAE vinyl finally arrived in the mail.

Wait...that came over three weeks ago, along with my other pre-order reissues.

Which means Sandbag sent me another copy of NTAE for no reason whatsoever. No prompting, no damaged packaging griping, nothing..

This has now become a running thing with them. Two additional Deviations packages, an extra hoodie and an extra beanie. Now a fresh, unordered copy of NTAE. Not to mention they refunded my shipping costs for the order where they jipped me out of a sticker pack and a keychain (which were promptly mailed out the next day at no additional cost).

I would feel a little bad if this company wasn't such a fucking punchline at this point. Hopefully @Sandbag is up for more charitable donations like an extra copy of The Fragile or perhaps another CITB package..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    [UK Store] I never received my Broken LP, which they claim to have sent the 17th of August.
    I have ordered the Vietnam War on this very store on Friday. Received it yesterday. Super fast, then.
    Same thing for OK NOT OK Radiohead boxset: received it super fast (from Sandbag too).

So, their problems are only with preorders ? Or just a happy coincidence...

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettybrokenspiral View Post
    This has now become a running thing with them. Two additional Deviations packages, an extra hoodie and an extra beanie. Now a fresh, unordered copy of NTAE. Not to mention they refunded my shipping costs for the order where they jipped me out of a sticker pack and a keychain (which were promptly mailed out the next day at no additional cost).

I would feel a little bad if this company wasn't such a fucking punchline at this point. Hopefully @Sandbag is up for more charitable donations like an extra copy of The Fragile or perhaps another CITB package..
    Sounds like you should be making a "charitable donation" to someone on this board rather than waiting for more free stuff.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Vietnam War LP through ok. Much sturdier design of 3LP wide sleeve and inner card sleeves on it. No gatefold.
    Sandbag still using same mailer with end protection and marked fragile all over, but still had a large crumple on one corner.
    Fortunately the LP was fine. There must be something about boxes marked 'fragile' all over. I think it actually means "drop this at least once
    on a corner and preferably from a height" to certain people in the courier services.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    So, with Not The Actual Events I received an empty envelope with no physical component which was finally rectified after about 100 emails. This time I have had nothing at all and after the same question 10 times and then asking me, bizarrely, if it's the whole physical component i'm missing or just a portion of it, They have agreed to send me a 'replacement'. Fucking unreal.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I have an extra Fragile Deviations LP in pretty good shape they sent me by mistake (so stupid), I’d be willing to sell it for cost of shipping

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Like I mentioned on FB, some of y'all getting extra stuff sent to you on accident yet I can't get the shirt I ordered waaaaaaay back in December sent to me.

Who's got the CEO's contact again? PM me please.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I know. It's so stupid.

My story with them is pretty long, like many of you... but to sum up: they fucked up all three of my orders, sent me two copies of The Fragile Deviations for some reason and then fucked up another order, amongst other stupid things I wrote about somewhere way back in this topic.

Anyway yeah, it's frustrating, I made it out fine in the end luckily but it's just so wild they've been this BAD...

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    I shipped out a 2xLP yesterday via USPS Media Mail and it cost me a whopping $3. Why on Earth is the nin store charging $10?! Sandbag issues aside, the main reason I haven't purchased any of the Definitive Editions yet is because of the ridiculous shipping rates. $35 for TDS I can do, $45 after shipping is getting a little ridiculous for one goddamn album.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by imail724 View Post
    I shipped out a 2xLP yesterday via USPS Media Mail and it cost me a whopping $3. Why on Earth is the nin store charging $10?! Sandbag issues aside, the main reason I haven't purchased any of the Definitive Editions yet is because of the ridiculous shipping rates. $35 for TDS I can do, $45 after shipping is getting a little ridiculous for one goddamn album.
    my guess is
    a) packing materials
    b) they're not using media mail
    c) they're idiots
    d) all of the above, duh

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    a) packing materials
    Ha!

Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    my guess is
    a) packing materials
    b) they're not using media mail
    c) they're idiots
    d) all of the above, duh
    e) Capital G

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Looks like I'm taking Sandbag to small claims court. I'm missing $90 worth of vinyl and they haven't responded to an email or a new help ticked from me in two weeks.