Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jessamineny View Post
    Let's not add "encouraging fraud" to the list of problems associated with this shitshow.
    You're right, he'd probably end up on the infinite copies database and have a pallet of unglued broken vinyl dropped off at his house.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tony.parente View Post
    You're right, he'd probably end up on the infinite copies database and have a pallet of unglued broken vinyl dropped off at his house.
    it'd end up at the old house. as mentioned, the buyer is a good guy. wouldn't curse him with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got a tracking number for an order with Broken, TDS, The Fragile and NTAE, but when the package arrived, it was only a copy of NTAE. I'm not even sure that the rest actually shipped at this point. Booooooooooo.

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    my NTAE has the glue issue that most people seem to have with Broken (haven't opened my copy of Broken yet to check it), but at least it SOUNDS AMAZING.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Has anyone else receive a Vinyl that they didn't order?

Just received NTAE, never ordered it, was going to order it anyway, good on them, but still odd. (ofcourse the corners of the sleeve are damaged).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Unless someone really is fucking with me, the COO sent me a PM here regarding my empty mailer. Must be a fun time at the office these past few weeks.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Broken, TDS, TF and NTAE all showed up today, 3 days earlier than what USPS predicted on Friday. Mailer was beat up, but by some minor miracle, everything was in good shape. I've been through Broken and NTAE, and they sound amazing. Putting TDS on now.
    Comparing this TF to the original, the covers are a bit different in the size / alignment of the top / bottom portion of the image, and there are some subtle differences in the booklet (I noticed it most on the 2nd and 3rd pages).
    Excited to crank these up when my kids aren't sleeping upstairs.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calder View Post
    I got a tracking number for an order with Broken, TDS, The Fragile and NTAE, but when the package arrived, it was only a copy of NTAE. I'm not even sure that the rest actually shipped at this point. Booooooooooo.
    They were sent as two separate packages to me. NTAE was separate - it came on its own. The other package (I received two NIN store emails with two tracking numbers) is on its way - presumably containing Broken, TDS and the Fragile.

For what it's worth, NTAE came undamaged for me.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post
    They were sent as two separate packages to me. NTAE was separate - it came on its own. The other package (I received two NIN store emails with two tracking numbers) is on its way - presumably containing Broken, TDS and the Fragile.

Same for me, first package was NTAE undamaged. Second tracking number was for Broken, TDS and TF but that never updated past Pre-Shipment. I even checked it after the package showed up Saturday and it still said Pre-Shipment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    With pleasure I can say my road trip with firebrand/shitbag/nin.com is now over. Final 3 vinyls delivered. Sat for 11 days in preshipment, and delivered yesterday after 5 days in transit. 3 vinyls in the same box they have sent individual vinyls, but they arrived in good condition. I honestly don't know if I will order from nin.com again. Between the friends near me who recieved damaged goods, and those on this forum, this company leaves much to be desired. I hope now that a good deal of the vinyls appear to have been delivered, they can resolve the remaining issues quickly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidEngineer View Post
    I hope now that a good deal of the vinyls appear to have been delivered, they can resolve the remaining issues quickly.
    I still have an open and unresponded to ticket about my warped Ghosts vinyl. Sent in on 16th August, reminder on 25 Aug. What are we supposed to do after 2 weeks of no responses?

Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecirb View Post
    Unless someone really is fucking with me, the COO sent me a PM here regarding my empty mailer. Must be a fun time at the office these past few weeks.
    I can confirm that is real.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    I still have an open and unresponded to ticket about my warped Ghosts vinyl. Sent in on 16th August, reminder on 25 Aug. What are we supposed to do after 2 weeks of no responses?
    I honestly don't know. Keep emailing. This whole scenario has been a nightmare. Some people have been tweeting them, but it sounds like they haven't been there for a few days now. There's a guy who found a phone number. Contact them, and see if he will share. I am honestly hoping that once they get the majority of this stuff out they can focus more on the major fuck ups. Which would be yours. It is honestly a cluster fuck. These guys offer abysmal services, and even worse customer service. Their shit customer service makes this whole thing a thousand times worse. Add to it they recieved a whole shit ton of fuckery from firebrand only compounded the problem. There is no easy answer. Except persistence.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    I don't know, but I fear that I am likely to be in the same boat.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    A week ago today I talked to them and they told me that (after some pushing) they would send a replacement NTAE sleeve to my Canadian Address and that (according to Joe) "I have personally packed and despatched your replacement today."

So after almost a week has gone by I sent them another email and:

Evilgobi:
    I'd like to know if or when it was sent to me and via what service please.

Sandbag Helpdesk:

Hi EvilGobi,

It has not been sent yet. Please allow more time

Best regards,
    Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.

Edit: If whomever had the Head Honchos email could kindly dm me it it'd great. I think I'm pretty much at the point where I am going to ask for a full refund and ship them back the records. I just want to put this whole thing behind me, and if that means going withont some NIN records I really wanted, I might officially be there.
    Last edited by EvilGobi; 08-29-2017 at 08:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmya View Post

Thanks for the heads up! This makes me *less* nervous about the process despite only getting the one tracking number/e-mail. We'll see what happens!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ecirb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathant View Post
    I can confirm that is real.
    Nice to see him finally doing something. I sent him an email on July 7th about my deviations order never shipping (tracking number is still in pre-shipment 2+ months later) and never got any sort of response. And the regular customer service is just ignoring my emails at this point.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Hole View Post
    Nice to see him finally doing something. I sent him an email on July 7th about my deviations order never shipping (tracking number is still in pre-shipment 2+ months later) and never got any sort of response. And the regular customer service is just ignoring my emails at this point.
    I'd really like to send them an email as a last resort, if you could pm me where to find thier email address it'd be awesome.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Sandbag's last response to me regarding my Deviations order on August 18 was:

Hi Five_Hole,

Please allow more time

Best regards,

Today after three more emails from me asking for clarification on the wait I got:

Hi Five_Hole,

We cannot speed up this process unfortunately. Please wait longer

Best regards,

And with that I'm out and requested a refund. I just want to be done with them at this point and I have no faith in their ability to fulfill this order.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Broken DE, The Downward Spiral DE, The Fragile DE, and Not The Actual Events vinyl FINALLY ! FINALLY ! FINALLY ! FINALLY !! Arrived yesterday (Toronto, ON) ! Happy to report no damage!!

I'd like to say that I will not order any more via nin.com ever again due to the wait time alone ...but... who am I kidding? I'd have to wait even longer to get them via Amazon because they're not even listed there for preorder.

Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULLMETAL View Post
    My vinyl order for TF & NTAE is finally showing some movement via the USPS tracking system.

Alas, it doesn't appear to be moving South to Florida. It went from Folcroft, PA to Jersey City, NJ and then made a long trip over to Cincinnati, OH before doubling back to Pittsburgh, PA. I guess this is the peril of Media Mail. What's really silly is that I was in Jersey City when this package was tracked there & would have made the time to pick it up in person.

It arrived this morning! So, I took a long lunch break and headed back home since it was raining & it was left by the door.

The cardboard mailer had a nice ding on the corner, but it did its job as my TF & NATE were undamaged.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My keychain, TDS, and NTAE arrived today.

Keychain was in a bag mailer, undamaged (though the keychain itself is (1) a lot larger than I expected and (2) kind of shittily manufactured). Records were in a box, mailed together, with bubble wrap on either face of the box inside. So, far better than the individual packaging. And then I picked it up and half the thing was soggy. Now, that's more so on my mail guy, but to be fair to him, it has been pouring all day here, bad enough that some areas are flooding. And the records were mercifully undamaged inside anyway, aside from the obligatory corner crush on the top left corner of TDS.

Now, mercifully, I am done with Sandbag. Presumably, Trent will use a different distributor for round two of the reissues, and we won't have to deal with this mess again. I do hope, though, that going 0 for 2 in terms of distributors makes Trent and the NIN camp look at their own processes and see if they're part of the problem at all. I would like to think, of course, that they're not, and it's just bad luck, but they should do due diligence regardless to ensure that this doesn't happen again, because there are a lot of people here that seem truly done with this entire process, and that's bad. We should be able to order direct from the artist and not get punched in the face for nine straight months for it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I ordered day 1 and still haven't gotten my records. They were sitting in pre ship hell since the 11 or 12th. Tracking says it got to LA Sunday and it's somehow still not here (San Diego). All this crap is really taking the fun out of something I've really been looking forward to for months. SB is the worst

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Final Destiny View Post
    My keychain, TDS, and NTAE arrived today.

Keychain was in a bag mailer, undamaged (though the keychain itself is (1) a lot larger than I expected and (2) kind of shittily manufactured). Records were in a box, mailed together, with bubble wrap on either face of the box inside.
    Is it that headphone jack keychain? I've seen several people post that the NIN printed on there chips away after a few weeks of actually using it.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    who was it that got two cargo in the blood packages without ordering them? that's just ... insane. i have no dog in this fight, but holy fuck ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    My experience with Sandbag hasn't been too bad. My first shirt was sent pretty quickly. My AV PC arrived without notice about a week ago. Got a shipping notification for my NTAE vinyl and it arrived at the same time as my AV PC.

But there's one more package that is still in transit. It has been at customs for 10 days. I'm pretty sure it is TF DE but I can't be certain. It is also possible my TF DE was never sent and there was a scanning error and the package that is in limbo at customs was actually my AV PC or the AV shirt. Naturally I never saved the packaging to check tracking numbers. None of this is Sandbag's fault, I'm just antsy to finally have all my orders completed.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Well, shit......emailed Sandbag and they are sending me a new copy, LP and all. Still waiting on NTAE and TF. This is crazy.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Someone at Sandbag be like: "Well, if they order Broken records..."

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Sixteen 'working days' I've been waiting for my replacement sleeves for Deviations after they said it would be ten. Replied to Kim in a nice manner hoping to get a more definitive update.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    @kevinbeetle That's nothing. I waited a whole month and a half before I received a replacement sleeve. They told me they'd mail one out starting week of July 17th and I received it last Thursday.