Page 54 of 75 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,620 of 2239

Thread: Sandbag Watch - NIN and Sandbag part. Livenation picks up the pieces.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    After waiting 8 months to the day (pre-ordered Dec 23), I received my package, only to find out the order is incomplete, the Not The Actual Events EP Physical Component is missing.

Fuck this, seriously. Especially since the answer to my previous complaint (in May) was, that all the orders are shipped out at one time and that my order contained a pre-order. Which was fucking nonsense in the first place, since shipping for the Physical Component was free anyway, so they could have just sent it individually. A friend of mine received his Physical Component a long ass time ago and ordered it way after me. Way to fuck the hardcore idiot fans who ordered both versions.

At least only one of the vinyl corners is damaged, I see some of you guys were less lucky in that department.
    I ordered both NTAE versions to get both vinyl & PC, and had to argue with them that I had done so (quite recently). I also had to let them know how it was not delivered in Feb (by Firebrand) or June (when I first complained to them). they eventually agreed to send one to me, which arrived 10 days ago from the US. (Much to my surprise a day before by AV PC!)

It shouldn't be this hard to get your hands on something you have paid for. NTAE PC's are like forcing blood from a stone with Sandbag. Must be very limited stock item. Very annoying for everyone who placed their NTAE digital download with another pre-order item (that's the combination that don't have theirs yet in UK/EU). We don't register on their radars. Perhaps Firebrand didn't pass on the info about who got their PC's and who didn't. it's my only explanation.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    I had changed my shipping address from my home address to my local post office box.

Months ago.

They still shipped to my home address while I was out.

I could have picked them up straight away yesterday and not had to wait until after work today, spending another day in abject terror.

Just another 24 hours on top of the months and months.

Motherfuckers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GentlemanLoser View Post
    I spent an hour contacting people within the USPS:

So in regards to that email sent out this morning (and my subsequent conversation today with "Kim" who insists that this is all a USPS glitch), I spoke with USPS. They confirmed there is no glitch in the USPS system that would have caused something to be stuck in pre-shipment since the 11th/12th. Per the USPS, if the item is still in pre-shipment, that means that the item was never sent to them. They confirmed that there was some glitches on the web front-end for USPS tracking on the 21st, but that glitch would have had nothing to do with the issues we are having with tracking for Sandbag.

So there you have it. Blatant lying on the part of Sandbag. So at what point do we start getting together to take legal action?
    Same thing happened to me. Tracking number finally updated this morning and showed it was just dropped off this morning.

Has anybody filed a Better Business Bureau complaint? I think I'm going to take a few minutes and do that today.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    When should I start emailing Sandbag that my AV bundle hasn't arrived? Has pretty much everyone else got theirs already? Is it being mailed out in pieces? I got the middle one with the shirt.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    I ordered both NTAE versions to get both vinyl & PC, and had to argue with them that I had done so (quite recently). I also had to let them know how it was not delivered in Feb (by Firebrand) or June (when I first complained to them). they eventually agreed to send one to me, which arrived 10 days ago from the US. (Much to my surprise a day before by AV PC!)

It shouldn't be this hard to get your hands on something you have paid for. NTAE PC's are like forcing blood from a stone with Sandbag. Must be very limited stock item. Very annoying for everyone who placed their NTAE digital download with another pre-order item (that's the combination that don't have theirs yet in UK/EU). We don't register on their radars. Perhaps Firebrand didn't pass on the info about who got their PC's and who didn't. it's my only explanation.
    To my surprise, they've already replied and told me they'd send it out tomorrow. Let's see how that goes.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist Fuck View Post
    To my surprise, they've already replied and told me they'd send it out tomorrow. Let's see how that goes.
    If they have it will most likely come from US, won't be tracked, and will take about 7 days. Fingers crossed.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I got shipping notifications for my AV shit but never got one for the records...showed up now no notification.

The danage isn't from the boxes, they shrink wrap them incredibly tight. My box was fine but the edges of Fragile and Broken are bent from the shrink wrap.

NTAE is in a regular sleeve and is fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

0:32

I'm finally at that point.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got TDS and broken in the mail today which would complete my December ore orders. I really want NTAE, but I'm paranoid. I'm just glad to be done with sandbag.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LOVEANDZOMBIES View Post
    I got a small - but I ordered a medium. I received a quick auto-reply from Sandbag so I'll wait to see what they instruct me to do...
    Update: Sandbag sent out the correct shirt via Fedex 2-day shipping and sent an email saying so. +1 point for Sandbag! (Those vinyls over this thread look awful. My Deviations came fairly intact).

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    My order from December 16 is still in Pre-Shipment limbo - last updated August 15. I know some have received items with this never being updated, so I'm holding out hope. I really don't want to deal with the back and forth of a Sandbag ticket. (Also, the last time I posted here about not receiving an update, I received an e-mail the next day with a tracking number within 24 hours, so just MAYBE the universe will see fit to put the records in my mailbox this afternoon. )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Hole View Post
    Same thing happened to me. Tracking number finally updated this morning and showed it was just dropped off this morning.

Has anybody filed a Better Business Bureau complaint? I think I'm going to take a few minutes and do that today.
    I missed it until now but this morning they doubled down on the USPS shipping error story when I questioned them about it yesterday. I got this response:

We have no other information to give you. This is a USPS system issue which has affected hundreds of orders, not just yours.

Best regards,

Kim, on behalf of the Customer Service team.

I think the error is that they don't appear to know when to stop lying.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Wow, after 11 days USPS finally updated. It's in NJ and says, "In Transit, Delayed" so I should have it in another 3-6 months and probably only half of what I ordered (all damaged of course).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I missed it until now but this morning they doubled down on the USPS shipping error story when I questioned them about it yesterday. I got this response:

We have no other information to give you. This is a USPS system issue which has affected hundreds of orders, not just yours.

Best regards,

Kim is clearly getting sick of our shit isn't she? Well too bad, they dropped the ball on this so many times, with so many people, that it's uncountable.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)

Best regards,

"You're not special"
    - Sandbag

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Kim can eat shit.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Does anyone know what sandbags return policy is like? I wonder if it would be quicker just to reorder the 4 vinyls I preordered back in December since it seem like people who ordered them recently have gotten them already. And when my preorder from December arrives in a couple of months I can just return that one.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by izo View Post
    This thread is the closest thing to a support group I have ever been a part of.
    You're not alone in your struggle, we're here for you Izo. Every stumble you have taken, so have we. Every tear you have shed, we have as well. Every stride you take, we take alongside you.

We will overcome Sandbag, together.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    So just got further clarification from USPS:

They did indeed to some digging and found that around the 11th/12th, they had a system upgrade that caused a 'handful' of items that were scanned into origin facilities to not get updated in the systems, hence their stagnation at pre-shipment. So it would appear I have to backpedal a little bit in my claims that Sandbag are a bunch of lying liar McLyingpants'.

BUT it was further explained to me that Sandbag had chosen to send everything Media Mail, which the USPS guy said isn't even cheaper than their prioity mail offerings for mass mailing, and unlike priority mail which takes a few days to move, Media Mail can sit up to five weeks before moving from that origin facility. He indicated that it is literally the worst mailing option that they offer and he has no idea why a company would use it when there are options that are faster and more cost effective. He said that Media Mail gets absolute last priority at the origin facility, but when it does start moving, it should show start showing up in tracking.

So if you are stuck in pre-shipment, it literally means that your package is still sitting at the post office that Sandbag dropped it off in because they chose the absolute shittiest, cheapest mailing option they could and it's getting pre-empted by all the Amazon and Priority mail that gets dropped off there as well; and it could be there for weeks before moving. THANKS A LOT SANDBAG! I'M SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT WE PAID SHIT TONS IN SHIPPING FOR THIS!

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    So just got further clarification from USPS:

They did indeed to some digging and found that around the 11th/12th, they had a system upgrade that caused a 'handful' of items that were scanned into origin facilities to not get updated in the systems, hence their stagnation at pre-shipment. So it would appear I have to backpedal a little bit in my claims that Sandbag are a bunch of lying liar McLyingpants'.

BUT it was further explained to me that Sandbag had chosen to send everything Media Mail, which the USPS guy said isn't even cheaper than their prioity mail offerings for mass mailing, and unlike priority mail which takes a few days to move, Media Mail can sit up to five weeks before moving from that origin facility. He indicated that it is literally the worst mailing option that they offer and he has no idea why a company would use it when there are options that are faster and more cost effective. He said that Media Mail gets absolute last priority at the origin facility, but when it does start moving, it should show start showing up in tracking.

So if you are stuck in pre-shipment, it literally means that your package is still sitting at the post office that Sandbag dropped it off in because they chose the absolute shittiest, cheapest mailing option they could and it's getting pre-empted by all the Amazon and Priority mail that gets dropped off there as well; and it could be there for weeks before moving. THANKS A LOT SANDBAG! I'M SO HAPPY TO KNOW THAT WE PAID SHIT TONS IN SHIPPING FOR THIS!
    The funny thing is I got some items shipped to me from Media Mail about three years ago from Insideout and it arrived in a timely fashion and all items where in excellent condition.
    Maybe it's just a luck of the draw, or maybe its just that Sandbag taints everything they touch, who knows?
    Ha, Tainted Sandvag, I think I shall call them that from now on.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    lol taint.

anyway mine finally updated. we'll see if it actually gets here. 3 weeks supposedly after it shipped. idiots.

oh and ill be surprised to see if its actually delivered to my new address.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Anyone get that sticker pack? What was the 4th sticker?

Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    This is not accurate. Priority Mail is significantly more expensive than Media Mail. A 2 pound package at commercial rates would cost $6-10 for Priority Mail and $3.12 for Media Mail, and the disparity just gets greater the heavier you go. Although Media Mail gets lowest priority, it usually makes it to most destinations within the continental US in about 7-10 days. There should still, however, be an acceptance scan when it enters the system, regardless of how long it sits at any particular facility.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ziltoid View Post
    The funny thing is I got some items shipped to me from Media Mail about three years ago from Insideout and it arrived in a timely fashion and all items where in excellent condition.
    Maybe it's just a luck of the draw, or maybe its just that Sandbag taints everything they touch, who knows?
    Ha, Tainted Sandvag, I think I shall call them that from now on.
    Media Mail *is* a crapshoot. Sometimes they ship out quickly, other times, molasses slow.

What drives me nuts is that I paid $33 in shipping when I made my pre-order, and it gets shipped media mail. I re-created the order on nin.com right now, and selecting even the most expensive shipping option (overnight), shipping would have only cost $19.85 ($15.65 if I choose their cheapest option, which is DHL, which is way more reliable than Media Mail).

I kind of feel like we should be getting refunded that extra money.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBang View Post
    This is not accurate. Priority Mail is significantly more expensive than Media Mail. A 2 pound package at commercial rates would cost $6-10 for Priority Mail and $3.12 for Media Mail, and the disparity just gets greater the heavier you go. Although Media Mail gets lowest priority, it usually makes it to most destinations within the continental US in about 7-10 days. There should still, however, be an acceptance scan when it enters the system, regardless of how long it sits at any particular facility.
    Okay, well the guy at the USPS who called me today, to whom my help-desk ticket from yesterday was elevated to, indicated otherwise. He stated that in most cases, with large volume mailing, they have priority mail options that are on par with the pricing of Media Mail.

I'm inclined to believe the dude whose job is literally to deal with stuff like this, though I guess the post office could have been lying. I don't really see the incentive on his part to lie about that though. Perhaps he just had some weird axe to grind with the entire concept of Media Mail itself?
    Last edited by GentlemanLoser; 08-23-2017 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Better wording

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Just received my replacement Deviations sleeve and am happy to report it is mint. Thank Christ. Now just put the definitive editions on Amazon so I can order those and I'll be happy.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NotinCnStopMeNow View Post
    Does anyone know what sandbags return policy is like? I wonder if it would be quicker just to reorder the 4 vinyls I preordered back in December since it seem like people who ordered them recently have gotten them already. And when my preorder from December arrives in a couple of months I can just return that one.
    It won't be worth the headache just for a few days early. My TF from Firebrand is already in transit and showing up any day.
    Last edited by blassster; 08-31-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by paul_guyet View Post
    Anyone get that sticker pack? What was the 4th sticker?
    I got my package today which was a shirt, keychain, and the sticker pack but the stickers are missing. I'm a little pissed.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    So, because I'm a stupid asshole idiot and I wanted shit that isn't available anywhere else, I used some of my birthday money to pick up TDS and NTAE and round out the vinyl from this batch (I already have Deviations, Broken, and The Fragile). I also threw in that jack keychain because why not?

Today I got a shipping notice that "the last of my orders" (the keychain) had shipped out through DHL. I think I remember someone else placing an order like this - did you get all three items in one box, or am I literally just going to have a keychain show up in two days?

This one is 100% self-inflicted and I can own up to that, but I'm still going to be really annoyed if I have to jump into support ticket hell.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    We need to figure out what warlock Reznor crossed and the curse they put on his webstore in the hopes that we might break it