Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Jinsai

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Thank you, sir, for the lyrics. I can get most of them through my cheapo Sonys, but at least you know how to mix the vocals proper, unlike a certain Pumpkin...

Yeah, he was saying he loves the vocals "because they're chill and yet energetic at the same time". I've had a few people actually double take when I tell them it's by a dude from a NIN message board, which is hilarious. I went back to listen to The Body Politic yesterday after I posted, and I just love the transition into the mellowness of the "I know you so well" coda?

(Would that be considered a coda?)

Also, someone may or may not have just thrown ya some money for New Disconnect. Gotta grab the other one after I engulf myself in this one.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    thank you! New Disconnect is my favorite of the albums we've done, but that might be because it's the newest. Hope you like it!

The next project I've been putting together probably won't have any vocals at all in the traditional sense. Will probably be more glitchy and electronic / ambient. I'm really not sure where it's going, but I'm at least determined to finish it without overthinking it, so hopefully it won't take me years to complete

I'm probably going to take all the music off Spotify (not much point for the hosting cost via Tunecore) so I think everything will just migrate to the Bandcamp page soon.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    No problem, my man! This gets a good listen over the weekend. Can't wait to soak er in!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Alrighty, after too many delays I am diving in this morning!

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Apologies for the length of this post in advance. Every...every time I tried to sit down and get this sucker listened to, my phone would ring 4 songs in. But we got er done, finally. Buckle up, dude. None of this is blowing smoke up your ass, and if you hate any of the bands I compare this to, I also apologize in advance. As a guy who would sweat over the right track order on mixtapes/CDs, this is an ideal sequence.

Diplomacy: Big chorus, right out of the gate. Sets up the album perfectly. Vocals remind me of 24/05. Actually, that chorus feels like a slower chorus from that song. There's plenty going on in under three minutes. Great harmony vocals just audible in the mix on headphones. That chorus grabbed me immediately and made me anticipate what was ahead.

Ground Descending: Huge, HUGE Depeche Mode vibe from this sucker. Those synths are brought to the forefront and pulled back at just the right times. The "I won't let you breathe too much..." hook is tremendous. DM is one of my favorite bands, so this brought a smile to my face, legit.

June Future: Layers, so many layers. Vocals remind me a bit of Matt Talbot of Hum. Awesome use of transitions in the song, you never know what part is coming next. The "No!" vocal effect is one of those nuances that makes music music. That chorus is perfect pop rock.

Can You Hear Me Now: I've noticed on Parallel Policy and New Disconnect that you are able to make a basic 4/4 beat have distinct little touches to separate them from just a preset. Hopefully that makes sense. What's the effect's name for the "vocals through a telephone"? I've always loved that. I've never heard commercial jingles sung in this way. Vocals are so, so chill.

Lemming Jump: Again, it sounds so, so simple. The "glitches" are there at just the right times again, and not overstaying their welcomes. There's that 4/4 small effect again.

Santa Cruz: Dat intro. You know the feeling of getting good and stoned and you and the song feel like the only things in the universe? The cliched (but in a good way) epic after the interlude. There's also a lot going on here. It just keeps changing. Instrumental breaks just build in intensity, yet remain at a simmer. The "Code" of the album, the long one that really draws you in. Dat synth solo, goddamn. Simple piano outro, never a bad thing.

Yes All of the Time: Didn't see the acoustic coming at all. Bright, with rich sounding strings on that guitar. There's never anything wrong with simple strings, an acoustic and singing. Are you doing the harmonies? They're set just right in the mix. Also, didn't see the horns coming. Crazy synth solo last song, and horns here. Experimenting is always fun! The extended outro will always get a thumbs up from me, brings the song and energy down to prep you for...

Here Comes the Midnight Sun: Aphex-y. Yeah, I said it. Bit of Squarepusher in there, as well. Great tone on the synths. Layers, so many layers, again. It's "busy", but you're able to pick out specific instruments in the mix with a little concentration. It's the little things, like that guitar(?) part from 1:54 to 1:59. Lots of energy in this track, and it's always fun to slowly drop each track out, regardless of how many used.

New Disconnect: Has that "big-time final track" intro. The "chimes" in the intro are a standout. Is that marimba, or a sample? Again, it's a nice little touch. I'm also a sucker for outros like that. Just enough boiling under the surface to tie the album together.

Anyone else reading this thread, check this stuff out. I'm kicking myself in the ass for not getting this off you sooner. Totally worth the money! Keep this up!

(Phew)

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by poinoup View Post
    What's the effect's name for the "vocals through a telephone"?
    Actually generally called a telephone effect. There's various ways to pull it off w/ EQ and distortion. "The King's Microphone" by Waves is a great go-to for that sort of tone. In that song though, I actually sang the vocals into my laptop microphone... originally was intended to just be a scratch take, and none of the ones done on a proper microphone sounded better to me.

Here Comes the Midnight Sun: Aphex-y. Yeah, I said it. Bit of Squarepusher in there, as well. Great tone on the synths. Layers, so many layers, again. It's "busy", but you're able to pick out specific instruments in the mix with a little concentration. It's the little things, like that guitar(?) part from 1:54 to 1:59. Lots of energy in this track, and it's always fun to slowly drop each track out, regardless of how many used.
    Fun strange thing, that song started out as a weird, misguided remix of Mozart's symphony 25. If I unmute the track, it sounds so bizarre... Ultimately probably spent more time messing with this one than anything else. Took months of tweaking to get it "right."

The "chimes" in the intro are a standout. Is that marimba, or a sample?
    That was made with a plugin synth, I think it might have been put together with Massive or Razor.

Keep this up!
    I hope to make something like it again, everything has been crazy w/ the pandemic regarding collaborative music making. I'm putting together some electronic stuff though, and I'm happy with most of it

We also made this record a while ago if you wanted to check it out! https://sirensection.bandcamp.com/al...nt-all-at-once
    Random side note, that album was mastered by Tom Baker, who did the mastering on The Downward Spiral, Broken (most NIN stuff actually, now that I'm looking), the Prick self titled album, and he is generally a badass. We attended the session with him, and he's a genius. Super nice guy too.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 09-21-2020 at 11:25 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I went for a good stroll to the pot shop after work and gave this another listen. I'm probably going to end up pestering you for the lyrics again. That "timing out my cigarettes, to not quite make a chain" line is AMAZING. I'm still really digging this sucker.

Diplomacy and Ground Descending are a great 1-2 for starting the stroll down to the dispensary. I have definitely had Ground in my head the past few days. I'm going to grab that other album next week. Expect another long winded review.

The Baker connection is awesome, experiencing it with him is even more over the top. Hopefully, you told the rest about my acclaim for it, they've done well.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    Hopefully, you told the rest about my acclaim for it, they've done well.

it's been... a crazy time. I sent John the things you said on here, and I think he appreciates it. He doesn't really have time to work on stuff right now.

My favorite lyric we ever came up with together was that thing on Parallel Policy, "put your stethoscope to safe and press your face against this cold divider"
    That was my favorite moment of "collaborative lyric writing." Tom Baker also mastered Parallel Policy btw.

And why not, I have nothing to do today... I'll write up the lyrics for the other albums. I really shouldn't have masked them as much as I did.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 09-25-2020 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    so, for New Disconnect...

DIPLOMACY

so nice to meet you
    so glad you were never caught
    hiding out from the animals
    you were lost but now you're not

I could make that up to you
    If it's the last thing that I do

You were lost at sea, making enemies
    No matter what you need
    I'll help you figure it out
    And if you're losing sleep
    Tell me about your dreams
    I'll tell you what they mean
    I'll help you figure it out

And if it's just outside your reach
    It's gonna keep you guessing
    And you could ask for everything
    Cuz I can make things happen

and I could make that up for you
    It's just as boring as the truth

Cuz if it's just outside your reach
    It's gonna keep you guessing
    You could ask for everything
    Cuz I can make things happen
    And if you're not sure what that means
    It could be what you're missing
    You could ask for anything
    I can make things happen

GROUND DESCENDING

And it comes down to this
    Retrofitted in your fist
    Same old place
    new sheet of paint
    and it's the same but fake

they'll hold a camera to my throat

And it's like destiny
    Coming in from the cold
    Why was I so off?
    This could be our great escape

I won't let you breathe too much
    I don't need too much
    In the aftermath of us
    Let you breathe too much
    I don't need too much
    in the aftermath of us

Make the same mistake
    Make no mistake

Why was I sold off?
    This could be our great escape

I won't let you breathe too much
    I don't need too much
    In the aftermath of us

You'll make the same mistake

JUNE FUTURE

The shrine to elegant failure is a drop in the ocean
    Gather all good intentions for the june of the future
    Ambivalence runs thin, to think it must be love
    Guarantees undone

We're a symptom of a system that failed as the oxygen runs out
    I've been running a race with both my eyes closed

I've been counting on useless information
    Giving up is easy if you try
    So I don't try

We're a symptom of a system that failed as the oxygen runs out
    I've been running a race with both my eyes closed

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW

...actually, I can't stand the way these lyrics look in print. LOL

SANTA CRUZ

I drove down from Santa Cruz in the dark of heavy rain
    Timing out my cigarettes to not quite make a chain
    When the guy who called that night to lock the library doors
    You were on the balcony wrapped in ancient clothes

I won't stay up all night

Either way you look at it, either way you lose
    I hate to be the bearer of such complicated news
    either way you look at it, really what's the use
    to wonder if that tourniquet could double as a noose
    for now

I think too much
    so I stay up till I shut down all the time
    Think too much
    I stay up or I shut down all the talk

YES ALL OF THE TIME

Always thought you'd save us all
    From choices culled from "or and either"
    But did you really have a choice
    When all you wanted was neither

Stars stand out only in the moments that they fall

But isn't it right to be upside down?
    Building a house while the plans mean nothing
    To be like the ones who say "yes" all of the time
    To be like the ones to impress all of the time
    Be like the ones whose regrets aren't heavy
    They have replaced all the ones they're missing

Isn't it right to feel upside down?
    Building a house while the plans mean nothing
    To be like the ones who say "yes" all of the time
    To be like the ones to impress all of the time
    To be like the ones whose regrets aren't heavy
    They have replaced all the ones they're missing

NEW DISCONNECT

You're a sympathetic victim sticking it to the system
    Nobody can call your bluff or say you didn't try
    I'm a reasonable hitman
    Running out of options
    I need a better reason or someone's gonna die

It's you and me
    and the big machine that doesn't know our names
    Take a side
    So can I

It's you and me and the big machine
    it doesn't know our names
    take a side
    so can I
    that isn't how things change
    and I won't be held responsible
    I won't be to blame

For you and all your messed up kids
    Asleep on the grid
    Sleep on the grid
    Last edited by Jinsai; 09-25-2020 at 02:27 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Thanks again for the lyrics, dude. The vocals aren't masked too much in decent headphones, there's just those certain lines that have me listening deeper and deeper, more focused.

Like it was "sold off" in Ground Descending. And it's "up all night", I thought it might be "out all night".

How many peeps worked on the project? I know the 24/05 performance video has three of you in it.
    Last edited by poinoup; 09-28-2020 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    ]Like it was "sold off" in Ground Descending. And it's "up all night", I thought it might be "out all night".
    How many peeps worked on the project? I know the 24/05 performance video has three of you in it.
    With the Siren Section stuff, it's mainly just the two of us. Originally the band Jinsai was four of us, with a friend playing trumpet and some synths/piano and another on bass... he still jumped in to add some trumpet to "can you hear me now" and "yes all of the time," but he lives out of state now so we don't get many opportunities to work together. . There was a little bit of bass guitar on the album, but it's mostly electronic on the Siren Section songs.

In Ground Descending, we toggled between "sold off" and "so off." I think we sang it both ways ultimately on the final cut. I'd have to go back to the multitrack mix and solo check... I probably was over thinking it. The other lyric definitely is "up all night." It's funny to think back on it and go through it all again. I'm actually really enjoying this trip down memory lane, and it's weird because we never really played the songs from New Disconnect live, so we didn't really practice them after recording the album. We played some short concept version of the song New Disconnect, but I think that's it. Hopefully one day we'll do that... I think it'd be a great project to try to play the album live in sequence.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 09-25-2020 at 02:25 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I was totally digging the trumpet on "Yes...", not only did the acoustic catch me off guard, that joining in was mmm mmm good. It would be a great to this live in sequence, too. I find both this and Parallel Policy's flow excellently.

I'm grabbing "all we want..." next week. There will probably be some more memories coming up. And another thesis essay on the songs. I'm trying to push a few of the songs on people, especially "Ground Descending". If they want something "damn catchy", I'll givem that.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    OK, let's do this:

Throwaway - Intro tease into that riff that immediately grabs you. I like the slight harmonic vocals fighting for attention through the fuzz. Once again, you guys are tremendous at the loud/quiet dynamic.

Mobil Spa Gift Basket - Distorted synths remind me of Fuck Buttons. Didn't expect the heavy distorted vocals, but effects on the voice are always fun. More guitar on this album than New Disconnect it appears. Layering is stellar as well, there's a lot going on during the verses behind the vocals. "It feels right to be alone" immediately reminds me of "It felt so good to have a home" from "Requite". I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but that's where my brain went. Damn fun track.

Climbing Fences -"June Future"-like chillness. Is "Electogaze" a thing? The chorus is a perfect example if so. Vocals are more out front, as compared to them feeling like another instrument in the mix, helping the track stand out.

Focus - Isn't it amazing how some simple piano adds so much to a song? Another one where the synths give me a Fuck Buttons feel. Then the contrast of the mellow vocals on top. These's those brief high synth notes in the mix that are just wonderful. There's that easy loud/soft transition again. Guitar solo over the synth breakdown, nice. That could easily be improvised over to keep you on your toes. The last 2 minutes or so has that "final track on the album" feel, the one to tie it up nicely, and we're only four songs in. The cassette tape outro is another favorite of mine. I've tried to work it into my amateur attemps at making music in FL.

Pull Over - A moment to catch your breath after 7 minutes, but it still has that uncomfortable vibe to it to keep you listening.

Fullstop - Here we go. Big time later era Mortiis from this one. Two minutes of audio anarchy to prep you for Magnetic Boxes. Heavy vocals and glitching layers. It helps to have Tom Baker mastering these layers, eh?

Magnetic Boxes - I remember this one from the YouTube channel, and still dig it. It doesn't feel like 2:15 has passed when the vocals kick in, shows the flow of the track. Vocals and guitar mix together perfectly in the choruses. I've noticed this album has a bit more verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus structure than New Disconnect. ND has more of a freeflow feel throughout. This track breezes by for being 6:20, and bringing in those brief lighter synth notes around 0:57 back into the outro, just slightly in the mix, is another nice little nuance.

Tied to the Shore - You two also know when to drop a minor glitchy part. Chorus is poppy, but in a good way. If something is catchy, I'll tell ya, regardless on genre. You said the vocals were mixed lower on purpose agian here, correct? This is one of the best examples on the album for them placed in there at just the right levels. Even the loud-ish to slower section has some distortion and that heavy drum loop.

Bad Advice - This is where a lot of bands fail. The penultimate track needs to be this insane ass crazy heavy motherfucker, or a mellow interlude to prepare you for that final track. Two minutes of relaxing piano and laid back vocals.

Whiteout - It's time. The "epic", even though "Focus" and "Magnetic Boxes" could also fill that role. Just enough going on behind the vocals and piano, which sounds great on better headphones. When it hits the next level around 1:40, hells yeah. "Don't wear out your welcome/from so far away", there's another strong lyric. The dichotomy of a lot of these tracks with distortion/fuzz/glitchiness vs mellow vocals/relaxing piano is really on display. The outro of this is another one of those little things that I always loved about ending tracks, the dropping out of all other instruments and sounds so just a lone piano/keyboard remains.

Whew, once again.

(Apologies if you're not a fan of Fuck Buttons or Mortiis. There's a lot of Mortiis' "The Smell of Rain" and "The Grudge" I can hear similarities to, and "Rain" is one of my favorite albums of all time)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    ^^^ man i wish someone was this into my music haha

glad to know there are folks like you @poinoup who love independent music enough to talk to its creator about it so enthusiastically.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    When I get some time, I will gladly check yours out!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    In a lot of ways, I'm terrible at saying thank you, but I've really wanted to say that @poinoup. It really does mean more than I can express.

I had this chunk of music I was going through and planning on "releasing," but my computer failed. Really... No idea how long that's gonna take, or if it's even possible to recover, or even if I do if I'll really "release" any of it. I feel like I need a fresh start on making music.

I'm gonna cheer myself up and buy a superfast super badass new mac.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 11-18-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Not a problem, my man! I know what kind of tunes I like, and I'm digging this a lot. It's good to know that in this year of bullshit you can have some random Canadian consume your tunes and enjoy them, and in return it makes the artist feel better as well about their work.

Being able to converse with the artist is also am advantage. Hell, I've been here since 2007 and you're one of the few to stand out and give me some incredible laughs on here, which I've needed some days.

And getting pretty rare vinyls is pretty awesome as well. Thank you once again for those! Now to get New Disconnect pressed, haha.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I found a random thing! You might need to have Facebook to see it

https://www.facebook.com/25054537221...51450888610984

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    There's more wires there than in my apartment, haha.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    There's more wires there than in my apartment, haha.
    Haha! It's a tiny rig for the live gig there. That was an improvised set, and it turned out to be the last thing that I've done I guess. It got a lot noisier and crazier towards the end, but I think I've lost all the recordings of that.
    BTW, I will come back and get the lyrics to that album all printed up!

I hope to have some new layout w/ all my gear soon, or else I'm just gonna need to start selling things... and that would be really unfortunate, because the real-ultimate-power I have going as far as synthesizers/drum machines go at this point is just unreal, and I haven't had a way to really put it all together and make it realistically usable yet for recording. Hopefully soon!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    these are (I think) the lyrics to All We Want All At Once
    https://sirensection.bandcamp.com/al...nt-all-at-once

Throwaway
    I'm in the dark half of your house
    You're the emptiness throughout
    And we're time lapse cameras
    following lab rats
    afraid of everything around
    I will not let my thinking interfere with what I mean
    I will not let my drinking sell me anything I need
    So sad that I believe most everything
    If you wanna change throw it all away

Exxonmobilspagiftbasket
    You undercut everybody
    You want a cut from everyone
    Here's a song for everybody
    Staying home on a friday
    And it's all right
    How I wonder if you've seen it
    How I wonder if you've seen this
    While I'm alive I wanna give you something
    Before I die I wanna give you something
    It comes with better warnings and flashing lights
    You'll be buried alive under an advertisement
    It's better to lie cuz you know when you're fucking right
    It's better to play along and just keep waiting till you're in my sights
    All I want / All at once
    you undercut everybody
    you want a cut from everyone
    here's a song for everybody staying home on a friday
    it's alright to be alone, if it feels right to be alone
    like everybody

Climbing Fences
    Buy our time and sell our time
    At least we're on our own
    I couldn't have been more unsure
    Climbing fences at night and listening on the other end
    Wild glances and stares make our new home
    Come out with me you can't sleep it off
    There's never any other time
    Come out with me you can't sleep alone
    There's never any other time
    Climbing up

Focus
    We speak through the wires
    Whisper and conspire
    Hidden in plain sight
    You can leave
    If you wanna
    cuz I'm not gonna stop ya
    even if you'd like
    We need easy trials
    That's fun for a while
    Running out of time
    Go to sleep, you're retired
    Really let's be honest
    I don't really try

It's all for show, for everyone you know
    You get me so wrong

Sometimes it's not who you know
    It's knowing who's leading you on
    Who's letting you down
    Take time to figure it out
    Maybe you're reading it wrong
    How should I know?
    You hang by the skin of your teeth to a lie that you bought
    Now that's all you own
    Sometimes it's not who you know
    Just knowing who's leading you on
    Who's letting you go

Fullstop
    Who asked for all this bad advice
    Your thoughts do not belong to you
    The junk we love outlives us all
    Go sell it all for something new
    Put your trust in the horde
    The answer's always lost at sea
    There's not much left for you to do
    Your better judgement would agree
    Put your trust in something new
    Put your trust in the horde
    Even if it makes no sense
    Even if it makes no sense

Magnetic Boxes
    Vision familiar and I know it's impossible
    Magnetic boxes stand at rest
    We're sinking quickly through memories inseparable
    From pictures streaming out of our lips
    We stand on platforms much too high
    I know you lie awake at night
    I know you're not the waking type
    Behind the surface soft sequence and dreams lined up
    And the whole world opens up again
    We stand on platforms much too...
    When the time is right
    You forget to fall asleep when you lie awake at night
    We belong in better days that dissolve with second sight
    And the last thing that you know
    That you call your own

Tied to the Shore
    The message says to come running
    The same to everyone you know
    Don't rest unless you come running
    To miss the chance to be alone
    I see no end in sight
    Collecting sleep now and then
    I've been waiting out at night
    Talk is cheap
    It never ends
    And I'm certain
    What's in our hands / over our heads
    I know I have to stay connected
    On the surface
    Let's stay connected
    I miss being alone
    I miss being alone
    I miss being alone
    I've never felt so alone

Bad Advice
    So give up the act
    Cuz you're not a target
    And if you survive
    We'd be better off for it
    Now you're in time
    For some real bad advice
    You're just in time
    For some real bad advice
    I hope we stay on the same page from here on out
    I know we'll stay on the same page from here on out
    Help's on the way
    For you
    While you slide out of view
    Help's on the way for you
    Don't slide out of view

Whiteout
    While you were away
    We cleared out the neighbors
    And moved in the spies with sinister smiles
    We come prepared
    We know what you're thinking
    You're the ghost by the side of the Hollywood sign
    Cut to the stairs
    When they get to talking
    What's wrong with his eyes?
    What's wrong with his eyes?
    When people start waking up
    you won't know
    Because you're all so painfully normal
    That you all try so hard to please
    Just don't wear out your welcome
    From so far away
    Round no one you know
    And you could stay
    Just don't wear out your welcome
    From so far away
    If you need them to know
    You could say "hey, it's ok, love you anyway, one day they'll come around"

Love you anyway
    One day they'll come around
    So write it down
    White it out
    write it down
    white it out
    was all I'm trying to say
    way too late?
    Is all I'm trying to say
    way too late?

Write it down
    White it out
    Last edited by Jinsai; 04-04-2021 at 12:24 AM.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    new music soon

Last edited by Jinsai; 05-01-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Can't wait to hear, @Jinsai !
    @eversonpoe , this is a laaaaate reaction to something you posted last year, but, people ARE that into your music. They've just not written a track by track review of any of it. I, personally, dig it quite a bit.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    I Just Killed a Spider

Now I feel better
    In enormous stupid ways
    and it comes and goes
    in waves

I just killed something
    I don't feel bad about it
    Then I took its corpse
    Flushed it down the toilet
    I just did something
    Now I feel good

It didn't do anything to me
    And I smashed it
    I smashed it into absolutely nothing
    I smashed it
    Like I hate it
    I turned this thing I had no issue with
    Into nothing
    I smashed it into nothing
    and I'll do it again

I just killed a spider
    and now I feel better
    I just killed a spider
    and now I feel good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey, I'm listening to 'All we want all at once" and "New disconnect", some great and inspiring stuff in there!

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    check the trunk

We're in the trunk
    in the trunk
    screaming our heads off
    Here in the trunk
    We're in the trunk
    Nobody hears us
    We're miles out by now
    No one knows your whereabouts
    We're in the trunk
    The driver is drunk
    Nobody hears us

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    I see new lyrics, this bodes well.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    clip from some random strangeness

https://soundcloud.com/sirensection/arguments-beat-1

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    There's a little bit of Starfuckers' intro in there. That's not a criticism.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    There's a little bit of Starfuckers' intro in there. That's not a criticism.
    that’s fun because it is part of a plan for a distorted glitched drum intro to a track, but I didn’t think of that reference point. The song goes in a different direction and at this point turns into a sorta smashed-noise ballad. I’m having a good time teasing the tracks but I’m resisting temptation to upload unfinished things beyond this sorta “and wtf happened here?” clips

and some lyrics I’m happy with

EDIT: deleted some of the lyrics I was posting because they sound weird in print.
    Last edited by Jinsai; 10-05-2021 at 10:54 AM.