Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: The Alternative Sexuality thread

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I was watching a fairly intense sadism/masochism scene (link obviously nsfw) that had a lot of lovely, carefully done, thuddy punches (vs. literally punching someone with intent to harm, fucking christ) -- and the commenters below the video were like "the punching is over the line " -- really, and y'all think nothing of someone being way-less-thoughtfully slapped. Humans are dumb.
    People get very weirded out by punching/hitting/kicking and stuff. My partner now will literally beat me until I am bleeding everywhere, and nobody bats an eye. But about a year and a half ago, I did a pretty hard rough body play & blood choking scene at a party, and people were losing their fucking minds. A GIRL WAS CRYING. Two people interrupted us, so then my friends kinda like set up a perimeter around us so people would leave us alone. I DO understand how a lot of things at parties could be triggering for people. But it's just interesting to note the different reactions to different types of play. Like, me having open wounds and bleeding is probably a lot more risky than someone who has a pretty extensive martial arts background punching and kicking me.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Jesus tap-dancing Christ on a St. Andrews Cross i need a Leather Daddy

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Jesus tap-dancing Christ on a St. Andrews Cross i need a Leather Daddy

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Bonder or Bondee? Any light bondage fans out there?

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    People get very weirded out by punching/hitting/kicking and stuff.
    I understand that... My first impulse if I see rough play like that is to question whether it's consensual or not. It's not even a thought process, my mind instantly goes DefCon1 "holy fuck that person's getting HURT !!!". Which doesn't happen when it comes to more "elaborate" SM stuff. I understand the setup, I understand that it's a play, even if I'm not into it. But real, raw violence, I can't wrap my head around. I'd bawl my eyes out too.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I can see that perspective, for sure. And I actually think that is why I connect with it better. It isn't as staged and fake and has an element of *realness* to it. For me, it is way more fulfilling to endure some "hands on" suffering as opposed to being put up on a bench and hit with toys. Though it takes a lot more trust for me to engage in the former.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 12-18-2016 at 02:40 PM.

Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Yeah that makes sense!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I just think it's interesting that folks flinch less at someone being slapped in the face than punched in the shoulder. The first is waaaay more severe to me, personally. Being slapped in the face is actually a hard limit for me, and I like punching because it's a wonderful thuddy sensation (though am not okay with it over where I have squishy unprotected organs). My biggest nope in the linked video was her holding the weight in her teeth.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by playwithfire View Post
    I just think it's interesting that folks flinch less at someone being slapped in the face than punched in the shoulder. The first is waaaay more severe to me, personally. Being slapped in the face is actually a hard limit for me, and I like punching because it's a wonderful thuddy sensation (though am not okay with it over where I have squishy unprotected organs).
    I'm the complete opposite. Face slapping is something I like very much, although I understand people's sensitivity to it. I upset my primary female dominant partner in life once and she just went at my face for about 30 seconds (though it felt like forever, in a good way) and all I remember was the look on her face. So fucking hot. I've since done it to others, and though I enjoy it have yet to feel anything like the time she went at me.

I could never punch someone, even though I've seen it done rather effectively without appearing to cause any great injury. I'd be okay with being punched in the more fleshy parts of the body but not on the shoulder. That would hit right at the bone I would imagine.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    "What they always get wrong," she says, "is missing/being deaf to the emotional/orientational/romantic/loving underpinnings of BDSM behavior. They may be able to copy the clothes, language, action or other visible aspects of such a dramatic sexual dance, but if they're fundamentally conventional in their own sexual outlook they will forever be tone deaf as to the 'why' of it all."

thanks for that link
    i found the above quote to be very true.
    xxxooo

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    occupational hazards?
    rofl.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I didn't think I enjoyed it rough, but lately I have been immensely. Who knew that facepalms from Sarah K and eversonpoe would initially hurt but get me climaxing so hard.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Asked to get peed on... Finally earned it three weeks ago. But it began by them peeing IN MY GODDAMN MOUTH WHICH I DID NOT REQUEST (but they have my blanket consent outside of like three very specific things - being pushed through things that I do not want to do is a huge part of our dynamic, and I DO have the option to safeword out, I just did not).

That shit was challenging and wonderful and horrible and I am still processing my clusterfuck of feelings about it three weeks later. I have to write about it for them, and I still cannot quite put the words together. I guess this is a start.

When I asked to be peed on, I had all of these visions in my mind that it would take place in the bathtub and I would be able to shower it off right away. I just wanted to explore what feelings it would bring up, and confront them with that partner. Nah. I went to a Bob Saget taping with piss dried all in my clothes and hair.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I have no idea why I'm toying with this in my mind right now but, I've always wanted to let a domme have her way with me - like smack me around hard - and hey, vacationing for NIN in NYC seems like the perfect time to do this!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I can introduce you to some people. Lol.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I can introduce you to some people. Lol.
    Alright, alright, alright. This is gaining some traction!

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I'm hoping to reunite with my female Dominant soon. I saw her recently for the first time in 6 years, and for the first time intimately for much longer. Everything was done with our clothes on, but it was still quite an intense experience. In my heart I am her slave, but when it comes to practical application I do realize that statement is erroneous at best. But the feeling I get when I'd look into her eyes came back. In that moment those several years seemed to slip away, briefly. It was only when she left I realized how much time had gone. Without getting into detail, there are obstacles in our way to prevent us from seeing each other as more often as I'd like. I'm hoping to do right this time, do as she pleases and finally learn what I need to, to move on and be more of a man.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Negotiations for my waterboarding scene have resumed after I took a kink leave of absence, and I am so excited.

*heart eyes emoji*

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-11-2023 at 02:37 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    We are heading to a play party this weekend to talk more and do some lighter play to ensure that we are compatible. I have known him casually for a few years, but we aren't super close, and we have never played before.

I haven't played with a new person in over two years, so I am sure it will be quite an adventure!

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    nevermind
    Last edited by playwithfire; 09-01-2021 at 06:45 PM. Reason: nevermind

Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Sorry to hear about you going through that. I can imagine it's especially disappointing, having somewhat let your guard down a bit, with the expectation or hopes to have some protection from a welcoming kink-friendly environment.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-11-2023 at 02:38 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    @ophelia_ and I are gonna go to Paddles on 10/06 if you wanna come and have sandwiches or whatever.

I've somehow never been to Paddles.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Is it with Midori?!

Edit - I just creeped, and it is. She is awesome. That will be a great experience.

Double Edit - Paddles is like 10pm - 3am, so if you are up for it, definitely come. But I bet you'll be tired!
    Last edited by Sarah K; 09-17-2017 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)