Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Alternative Sexuality thread

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Last edited by playwithfire; 04-11-2023 at 02:34 AM.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Prowler View Post
    You certainly lead a fascinating life, don't you, Sarah? :P
    In regards to this stuff, in the last few months, I totally do. Haha. I've seen some shit that I never thought I would. It's been great.

As far as the labels go, Meh. I think that we, as a community, get hung up on that. MYSELF INCLUDED.

Like, I feel like I can be a sub under the correct circumstances - someone that I'm romantically involved with, that I've known for a while, etc, etc, etc. I fucking LOVE having tasks and doing service oriented stuff. And in those cases, I can find myself being sexually submissive.

In the last few months, I've found myself having an identity crisis about if I'm a sub or a masochist. I for sure identify more with masochist right now. My ass has been black and blue since December, I think. There are other times I feel submissive and wish I had someone to give me assignments. There are times I wish I had a Daddy. As with most things, I think it's all fluid to an extent. Most of the time, I just want someone to beat me. But sometimes, I want someone to pet my hair, too. Haha.

I see my friends doing pick up play with people and being completely submissive with them. I just cannot wrap my brain around that. If I don't know someone pretty well, I'm not going to have enough respect for them to be submissive towards them.

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    My long distance girlfriend just told me she wished she was gagging on my dick right now. Life is good.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    A doctor in the local community was outed publicly on the news last night.

Fucking AWFUL.

He was doing some blood play that apparently made a lady uncomfortable. So much so that she went to a local news station, and they ran a story on him complete with his name and photos.

The party that he and this lady were at are known for catering to more "edge" type stuff. Like you're not going to see the same boring caning scene for the 100th time. I almost went to one of their parties earlier in the year, but then plans came up with my friends.

I feel so, so awful for this dude.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    The beast came out. Managed to keep it on a short leash, but the old boy managed to stretch his legs some.

(Topped someone tonight, first time meeting so reigned in a bit, but damn it was good)

Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    i've always been pretty feminine, and i've always been queer in many ways. just, you know, in case you've never talked to me on here before.

anyway, a while back, a friend of mine ordered a bunch of undies on sale and had them shipped to my place because she couldn't get packages at her apartment (?). but around that time, we stopped hanging out, and i never got them to her.

a couple weeks ago, i decided to try them on. it wasn't my first time wearing ladies' underwear, but the fact that a) they all fit and b) they made me feel SO sexy was pretty nice. the bonus that my wife thought they looked sexy on me was more than i could have asked for. strangely enough, my favorite was the thong, which i would have thought i'd hate...but it was really comfy and god damn it made my ass look phenomenal.

on saturday, we went to target and my wife helped me pick out a few more pairs of cute undies (one of them has a rainbow waistband and tiny little rainbows on the main fabric) and i am so excited to do laundry and then wear them.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Blood play is the most relaxing thing ever. Like, why?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I got hit with a double headed iron chain mace the other night.

My ass is quite something right now.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    I got hit with a double headed iron chain mace the other night.

My ass is quite something right now.
    so i had to go google that.
    holy crow, sarah.
    are you sitting on a rainbow???? lol

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Yep. And I'm on an airplane right now. Haha.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Masochists are amazing people.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    Yep. And I'm on an airplane right now. Haha.
    omg. rofl.
    she flies through the air, with the greatest of ease...a rainbow coloured ass, and a smile that is pleased <3
    well, i am tipping my hat to you...that is for sure.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    Masochists are amazing people.
    can't speak for masochists in general, but the masochist on the plane is amazing.
    actually, what the hell: masochists, did you have any problems accepting you were a masochist?
    maybe sadists could also weigh in: did you have any problems accepting you were a sadist?
    i mean psychologically, not sexually or physically.

and sarahk, i very much appreciate your openness. thank you for *being* acceptance in such a beautiful and honest way.
    Last edited by Lew; 03-16-2016 at 11:30 AM. Reason: she is being, not modelling...

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    I used to be into pain, then I got really sensitive, and then recently, I realized- I still quite enjoy it. I'll have to come back to this thread to explain more, but goddamn, it's been a strange realization. The mind altering aspect of pain, can be sooooo satisfying.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I had a problem with myself, that the idea of hurting people turned me on. I was quite young with no experience, it wasn't until I did start playing and talking to people with a lot more time into this than I that I realized I was okay.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    thank you, @halloween and @onthewall2983

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halloween View Post
    I used to be into pain, then I got really sensitive, and then recently, I realized- I still quite enjoy it. I'll have to come back to this thread to explain more, but goddamn, it's been a strange realization. The mind altering aspect of pain, can be sooooo satisfying.
    please do come back when you can. i am very curious as to how other people put this into perspective.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I love being spanked, and face slapped but that's about it. Anything more intense and I hate it.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Alright, I'm back.
    Uh, well I'm not sure where to begin, but I guess I'll just start with the fact that I've been sexually frustrated (crushes all around, but no play mate except my hand!) and well, I've been REALLY into stretching and exercise...and lately, the pain that I get from stretching is just...ever so satisfying. I've been fantasizing about being tied up again (stuff I haven't considered in a long time, my ex was very vanilla). It's totally like taking a drug, it hurts and hurts but then I reach a point where I'm breathing and just basking in the glory of the pain and I kind of...transcend it and then I could stay in that place forever. The endorphine rush is quite something!

I have a history of cutting myself as a teenager so I'm honestly not surprised that I've come back to this place of appreciating the pleasure in pain. Except this time I'm being completely "socially acceptable" about it and instead of cutting myself, I think about a certain person I'm lusting over while I'm doing my sit ups and splits, haha!

Sigh.

The most my ex would do would spank my ass, which was enjoyable, but anything outside that was very out of character for him. He enjoyed it when I would bite HIM playfully but he never did that much to me, unfortunately. The last guy I saw who was into experimenting with kink was 5 years ago and my very first boyfriend of when I was 19 would tie me and stuff, but we were all young and cautious. I think I'm willing to give it all a go again.
    Last edited by halloween; 03-16-2016 at 07:37 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    so would you say, then, that at some point pain becomes peaceful? or leads to peace? a blankness, if you will?
    i can wrap my head around how submission, to an extent, could be peaceful...
    i just cannot wrap my head around masochism.
    i think i likely have some wiring that is masochistic in nature (do we all? and some are just aware of it..or seek it? i was speaking with someone about that idea...pain into pleasure via endorphin rush as a survival tactic way back in our collective dna), but i don't want it to be there. since i cannot make it go away, i have to view it in a way that i, personally, find acceptable.
    the funny thing is, i don't necessarily intend to do anything with it...and likely won't...but i am one of those people who cannot function properly unless i am at peace with myself. and i am not at peace with this piece (lol) of myself because i just don't get it.
    thanks, lovely, for coming back to post that.
    truly appreciate all of you in this thread who are open and willing to engage in conversation...and willing to broaden the perspective so others can shift theirs <3

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    damn, sorry, yes you did say it is peaceful (transcendent).
    do you suppose this is universal?

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by onthewall2983 View Post
    I love being spanked, and face slapped but that's about it. Anything more intense and I hate it.
    are you a switch?
    (a switch with a switch, lol ;p)

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    I am. Bi too, so I have all my bases covered

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    yes, you do.
    now *that* is freedom ;p

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    for all of the seeming back sliding i see in the world, i *am* grateful to be alive in a time when you are increasingly free to be whoever and whatever you wish.
    i love the fluidity of being that is becoming increasingly acceptable, in western society.
    or at least, that is how i perceive it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I never really struggled with accepting my masochism. It's just physical thing that I enjoy. However, when I started with some light belt spanking, I never would have imagined that I would be where I am today on the pain front. I've always thought that my friends were being dramatic with how they talked about my pain tolerance, but as time goes on, I'm beginning to believe that they are correct. Haha. Even a year ago, I never would gave thought that I would enjoy getting beaten to the point of being bloody! Though I only do that stuff with one specific partner. I trust him a LOT, and we are close friends. Learning to process intense pain is challenging and enjoyable for me.

I find certain types of pain to be peaceful. Most impact play is very peaceful for me up until a certain point. It's relaxing. It gives my brain a break. Instead of thinking about 4308 things, I can focus on one thing, which is a very rare event for me. Rough body play is different, though. I don't find rough body play peaceful, but I find it to be what I enjoy the most.

I have a point where my masochism turns from something that I'm doing for myself, and it crosses a line into suffering for someone else. If I like someone enough to suffer for them, that's a huge deal for me. Even the word "suffering" in this context is enough to give me chills and excite me. I have one partner who I trust to push my boundaries. When he can tell I've nearly had enough, all he has to say is "I need you to suffer for me right now". And then I can go further. Because that flips the switch in my mind from the masochism being for my enjoyment, and it turns into something that I am doing to please them - it taps into my submission, and moves beyond me bottoming at this point.

However, I did and sometimes still DO struggle with my slave tag. Like just some cognitive dissonance shit. How can I be an advocate for everyone to do exactly what they please with their lives, and then have a strong desire to be a piece of property that belongs to someone(hypothetical - at the moment I am unowned)? My first BDSM relationship was heavy on the power exchange at a time when I was NOT prepared for that at all. At that time I just liked some kinky sex and was just exploring. He was very protocol oriented. I didn't understand it at the time, and now it has morphed into being my long term goal - to find a total power exchange relationship(someday, not right now).

When I started this journey a few years ago, I never thought it would have lead me to all of this personal growth on so many different levels. It has really been a very rewarding thing for me all around. It has changed me in many ways - all for the better.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    My closest friends know I operate in a grey area of sexuality, but out and about, I’m not trying to explain my degree of bisexuality to people because it’s really not that important to me.
    http://soletstalkabout.com/post/1412...ian-last-night

Siiigh, this was just a fantastic piece to read. I've been recently hanging out around more lesbians than I had ever in my life and found one to be extremely attractive and well, I was hesitating because for some reason I find it difficult to call myself bisexual when women I'm into are few and far between compared to my attraction to men. After a while I think "Was that even real?" then I'm around another chick and it reminds me "Yes this is real!" Mmm, people are people and chemistry is a mysterious thing!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    i went to a drag show the other night and this girl told a strange story about her vagina that ended up with her inserting iceberg lettuce up her vag and then she proceeded to walk/waddle off stage with it still in place.

i'm all for body appreciation and interesting art shows but this was borderline circus/coneyisland style. BK is a crazy place on the right night i guess is the moral of that story.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    One time I went to a cabaret where a girl made a PB&J sandwich in her vagina and flung it into the audience.