Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: NIN store June 2017 reboot (Sandbag)

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Exploding Plastic View Post
    Canadian here in Alberta. Mine showed up today and I didn't get any tracking info at all. Also showed up in perfect condition... For what it's worth...
    Means mine should be here this week, if I'm lucky, too.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Received my TF : D1 in 'not that bad' condition yesterday in France, but without the physical component of NTAE I've ordered with.
    I really hope they didn't forget about it. But I don't like this...

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Saw on reddit that a Canadian in Toronto has received TF:D1. No tracking/notification was sent, just randomly showed up. First time I've seen any info about this order entering the frozen wastes.
    Yep, mine got here yesterday too. No shipping notice! Glad it arrived in one piece without signs of obvious damage to the records. But it was a little bit dinged in the corners, so I'm going to ask for a replacement sleeve anyhow.
    Last edited by botley; 07-06-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Can we not get refunds anymore now? When I click the link from the update email all I get is an otherwise-blank page saying to visit the helpdesk site, and there's no tab on there for refunds.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kleiner352 View Post
    Can we not get refunds anymore now? When I click the link from the update email all I get is an otherwise-blank page saying to visit the helpdesk site, and there's no tab on there for refunds.
    Go here to submit a ticket:

http://nin-helpdesk.sandbaguk.com/support/tickets/new

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    @Jon thanks, seeing the condition of your record was the nail in the coffin for me. Let's hope they don't also fuck this up, considering the refund issues we've seen people run into. I even did the refund math for them because I want this to go as smoothly as possible and I can be done with it.

Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Received my TF DEV1's and Prick coloured vinyl lim edition. All undamaged. Note: the Prick vinyl was sent by a german distributor. And all the TF DEV1 had dutch postal stickers. European buyers have european distributors?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    I emailed Sandbag a few weeks ago to cancel all *except for one* (because it contained Deviations, thus partially fulfilled) of my old orders, since re-ordering them on the new store saved me a Hell of a lot on shipping.

Today I received cheques in the mail for ALL of my orders. In my final email about the request I re-stated what was to be done, since we had some back and forth over a day or two, but it still didn't do any good.

Contacting them again... just worried about the other stuff that was in my now apparently cancelled order that I wanted to keep.
    Last edited by blassster; 07-07-2017 at 05:49 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Received my TF DEV1's and Prick coloured vinyl lim edition. All undamaged. Note: the Prick vinyl was sent by a german distributor. And all the TF DEV1 had dutch postal stickers. European buyers have european distributors?
    Seems like it. I ordered back in December on the US store and the TF Dev1 was shipped from the UK

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Does anybody know a guaranteed way of getting an actual response from these people? I still haven't gotten anything beyond the canned "we'll get to you usually within 24 hours" email. I replied to it and still got nothing back and don't know if opening several tickets is a good idea when I'm trying to get a refund considering their apparent lack of ability in refunding people the proper amount to begin with -- the last thing I need is them accidentally issuing multiples and then being responsible for fixing their own mess for them.

Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Does anybody know a guaranteed way of getting an actual response from these people? I still haven't gotten anything beyond the canned "we'll get to you usually within 24 hours" email. I replied to it and still got nothing back and don't know if opening several tickets is a good idea when I'm trying to get a refund considering their apparent lack of ability in refunding people the proper amount to begin with -- the last thing I need is them accidentally issuing multiples and then being responsible for fixing their own mess for them.
    Blow their shit up. Tweet them, comment on their facebook, message them on fb, comment on their instagram, open more tickets, reply to their emails to you, call them. It works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Does anybody know a guaranteed way of getting an actual response from these people?
    The actual response was completely useless but I got a reasonably quick one on via Twitter.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_Hole View Post
    The actual response
    EP 3 NAME CONFIRMED!

Seriously though i hope you get your orders/refunds sorted.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Supposedly they'll get it taken care of within a week -- I have extremely firm doubts on that, but we'll see.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Looks like they decided to ship me Before the Flood (unprompted; it was part of my huge order w/ all the preorders) without making me wait any longer. That pleases me.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Supposedly they'll get it taken care of within a week -- I have extremely firm doubts on that, but we'll see.
    Based on my experience, it took about two weeks total to get cheques. One to write them (they were dated roughly one week after our ticket's back and forth), over one week to receive them in Canada.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blassster View Post
    Based on my experience, it took about two weeks total to get cheques. One to write them (they were dated roughly one week after our ticket's back and forth), over one week to receive them in Canada.
    This should be a refund through Paypal so hopefully that'll move faster. I'm just looking forward to having this over with.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by witte View Post
    Got mine (damaged) with belgian stickers

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I just got a shipping notification for my copy of Hesitation Marks that I ordered with the Fragile, Broken, Deviations, NTAE and TDS via the old store. Seems like the US store is getting around to shipping the 'in stock items.'

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by renton44 View Post
    I just got a shipping notification for my copy of Hesitation Marks that I ordered with the Fragile, Broken, Deviations, NTAE and TDS via the old store. Seems like the US store is getting around to shipping the 'in stock items.'
    Yup. Same here with the NBK soundtrack (which I ordered with TDS DE).

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    For those who don't frequent the HTDA sub-forum:

The Welcome Oblivion vinyl is back in-stock on the US store.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    They said my refund would process within a week.

It's now officially over a week and I've gotten no further word.

I'm so done with these people and hope to hell they don't fuck up the Add Violence preorders, too.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Lost Highway showed up on my doorstep over the weekend without any notice as well.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    This should be a refund through Paypal so hopefully that'll move faster. I'm just looking forward to having this over with.
    I was expecting a Paypal refund as well (they even asked me for my Paypal account) yet I got a refund check in the mail almost 3 weeks later, after no further correspondence. I'd expect a check.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    Lost Highway showed up on my doorstep over the weekend without any notice as well.
    Was that a whole order on it's own or a part order. just curious.

Mentioned
    251 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by halo eighteen View Post
    I was expecting a Paypal refund as well (they even asked me for my Paypal account) yet I got a refund check in the mail almost 3 weeks later, after no further correspondence. I'd expect a check.
    That's ridiculous. I hope so strongly that the DEs end up on Amazon.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by afors View Post
    Was that a whole order on it's own or a part order. just curious.
    part order. the order that Lost Highway pertained to also included The Fragile, TDS and Broken.

Lost Highway is the only one of the 4 that I have received. The other 3 may...show...up...some...day.
    Last edited by spahn; 07-17-2017 at 10:25 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spahn View Post
    part order. the order that Lost Highway pertained to also included The Fragile, TDS and Broken.

Lost Highway is the only one of the 4 that I have received. The other 3 may...show...up...some...day.
    It's strange that. Perhaps the whole order is fulfilled but shipping from different locations based on where stock is at.
    It's hard to think how anyone would keep a track of individual items off orders over several thousand orders.
    Was this a Firebrand order or Sandbag(recent one)?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Firebrand

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    I'm in the same boat as spahn. I'm currently being sent Before the Flood and Hesitation Marks, both of which I ordered immediately along with Broken, The Fragile, Deviations, etc. in one big orderer, but am still seeing people receive emails that say "we can't send you so-and-so item because it's part of a bigger order involving unreleased items."

If any word describes this whole process, I'd say it's "inconsistent."
    Last edited by ImTheWiseJanitor; 07-17-2017 at 12:36 PM.