Likes Likes:  0
Faceplams Faceplams:  0

Thread: Some of my Anime styled artwork.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Some of my Anime styled artwork.

Thought i'd share some of my drawings here as many of them are NIN inspired or are linked to various songs i like.

http://haysey84.deviantart.com/?rnrd=61953

Haven't been as active as i'd like (the tablet i was using for drawing, Google Nexus 10, is on it's way out...and some various depression episodes haven't helped) but take a look if you feel like it.

There is a story i was working on (still am) if you want to read into some of it, there are bit and bobs in various drawing descriptions.

On a side note i thought i'd posted a drawing i'd done of my game persona Finger Bangs...i guess i didn't. Need to get on that. Anyway here are a few i quite like...

Thanks for looking

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The last one with red hair is Erza? If not, then looks very similar. This is the only character which comes to my mind when I look at this picture. Maybe you were inspired by it, because I see a few differences and I am not sure if is she or not, that's why I am asking. I got an anime body pillow with a few characters from Fary Tail on it, which is very cool. I was thinking to order a few more, and replace all my pillows which I have right now, and transform my room into a mini anime world, which will make me feel cozy and happy of course.
    Last edited by MsIbuki; 05-12-2021 at 06:45 PM.