Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bod Mods - Piercings, Branding, Scarification

Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Plus, it takes 6 months to fully heal.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    *up to* And you can use your equipment within days provided you take necessary precautions (typically just a non-lubricated condom). My personal experience was that after my PA piercing, I was ready and wanting to go in under 24 hours, but held off for a week. I was basically healed in about a month and only extremely minor healing during month 2. It took me longer to re-learn aiming techniques so that I wouldn't be spraying pee all over the place than it did to heal

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Looks like no one's been here in awhile. I am really excited about the order i just placed for jewelry...i got like 16 pairs of plugs for me and 3 for my girl.

My ears are 1", which is pretty fucking big i guess, but i can't imagine my ears without them. I stretched them on and off from age 19 to about 29. I'm sure i could fit a little bit bigger jewelry in my ears, but i SWORE i would never go bigger than 1".

I had my septum down to a 6 and my inner conches down to 4, and let me tell you, that was A LOT of fucking pain. and then i went to jail for about 10 days, and they recoiled in horror. i have since read an article that says that stretching your conches can make the structure of your ears collapse, so i wont be stretching them back out. I'm sure i'll get my septum back out 1 day, but i will usually wear a plug in it. It's kind of a personal thing. Don't get me wrong, i LOVE the attention i get from my piercings, but a big gauge septum is kinda pushing it...i don't want to induce nausea. These are my favorites of the 16 or so pair i ordered. The way i afforded them was by ordering from a wholesale site and just hit the $100 spending limit. So i got a LOT of stuff that i've seen for $20-$50 for closer to $5-$10 a pair!

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've had two (three) that have rejected quickly - my nipples, and a nape piercing. But the nape one I think was because I would always forget it was there while brushing my hair, and I would catch it in the brush.

I've also had my lobes to 00. When I took them out, they shrunk back to normal within a couple of weeks. I've also had my nose and tongue done. I had to take all of these out when I was dating a corporate type, and had to appear presentable at stupid parties and banquets or whatever the fuck.

My vertical labret closed up when I moved to NY and was interviewing for jobs. I was able to shove it back through twice. But then one day I had a 4 hour interview process, and I was unable to get it back through.

Strongly considering getting one this weekend or next. Probably either a septum, or having my vertical labret redone. Kinda nervous about getting something repierced, though. I LOVE the feeling of piercings the first time. But I'm betting that it is fucking awful the second round.

The only thing I currently have is an industrial. That bitch took forever to heal. I will go to my grave with it.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    UPDATE

I have an appointment for Saturday.

I love getting stabbed with needles!

DONE

Last edited by Sarah K; 05-11-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah K View Post
    UPDATE

I have an appointment for Saturday.

I love getting stabbed with needles!

DONE

lovely piercing...you are a motherfucking SOLDIER fortaking a septum piercing.

People say it doesnt hurt, but i think they are LYING.

Mine hurt for close to fucking 6 months.

If you want to be even more hardcore, start stretching that motherfucker out.

You look lovely in the picture, btw.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    It was actually one of the least painful piercings I've had, and it is basically healed already. Overall, this is by far the easiest one that I've had. It only burned for a couple of days. then one night it hurt when it got caught on my towel after a shower. It was swollen pretty bad for about a week, which was annoying. But it basically feels "normal" now.

For initial piercing pain from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, nostril(I think he fucked it up, because that should be easy), nipples, vertical labret nape, septum, tongue.

For overall healing from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, tongue, nostril, vertical labret, septum(Not counting nipples and nape since they rejected/got torn out quickly).
    Last edited by Sarah K; 06-02-2014 at 11:20 AM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    It was actually one of the least painful piercings I've had, and it is basically healed already. Overall, this is by far the easiest one that I've had. It only burned for a couple of days. then one night it hurt when it got caught on my towel after a shower. It was swollen pretty bad for about a week, which was annoying. But it basically feels "normal" now.

For initial piercing pain from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, nostril(I think he fucked it up, because that should be easy), nipples, vertical labret nape, septum, tongue.

For overall healing from worst to least, I would say:

Industrial, tongue, nostril, vertical labret, septum(Not counting nipples and nape since they rejected/got torn out quickly).
    that is so crazy. my septum HURT. maybe i got it pierced in the wrong place. The little crusty shit would collect on the jewelry and i would move it around to clean it and ouch.

So you are going hardcore on the piercings? the king of all piercings is the inner conch.
    with this piercing, people are amazed that it's real.
    see that white taper in my ear?

mmmhmmm. get that pierced. if it doesn't hurt, i am going to decide that you aren't human, @Sarah K

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    The boy I moved here for has those done, and stretched out. He also got circles like... cut out at the top of his ear. I don't even know what the fuck you'd call it.

I don't think I'll get any more ear stuff besides a tragus, and stretching my lobes back out a bit. My industrial took basically a year to heal, and I don't wanna go through that again.
    Last edited by Sarah K; 06-02-2014 at 03:19 PM.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    The boy I moved here for has those done, and stretched out. He also got circles like... cut out at the top of his ear. I don't even know what the fuck you'd call it.

I don't think I'll get any more ear stuff besides a tragus, and stretching my lobes back out a bit. My industrial took basically a year to heal, and I don't wanna go through that again.
    lovely.
    i had my conches out to a 4, but they closed up in a fucking hurry.
    i REALLY want my conches big enough for a plug...and a plug in the same spot as your man has in his "circles" cut out...
    but not THAT fucking big, lol

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    He ain't mine anymore.

He also has an arm just tattooed completely black. Haha. He is uhh... different.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I somehow ended up with a nipple piercing tonight.

Also got my nose double pierced in December.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    uh oh. lolz.

my conches are 2 gauge now.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Hopefully you have better luck than me. I no longer have feeling in either of my nipples, but to be fair they've both been pierced twice.

My wife's left one migrated and she now has a permanently split nipple.

Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    I've had them before, so this was a re-piercing. The first time, they basically started rejecting instantly. I've had this one for a week and a day and have no pain at all. It looks great so far.

I had very little sensation in my nipples before. Now I can actually feel things happening on this one. Like the waiter grazed my boob with a plate last night and I was like OH SHIT I FELT THAT.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I have started selling plugs on ebay.

I'm selling them CHEEP!

Check it out. I'm elevenism there too.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Hopefully you have better luck than me. I no longer have feeling in either of my nipples, but to be fair they've both been pierced twice.

My wife's left one migrated and she now has a permanently split nipple.
    Some people never learn. I have an appointment on Tuesday to get my nipples pierced for a third time. I can get a 14g and 16g a third of the way through on either side (two-thirds total), but the center is all scar tissue. My left nipple has some feeling left towards the center, but my right one is completely numb.

My wife used to pierce, and we have some leftover needles, but I'd rather wait since I'm already kind of messed up.

The wife is back down to 4g plugs in her ears; she was a 00 when we met.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Some people never learn. I have an appointment on Tuesday to get my nipples pierced for a third time. I can get a 14g and 16g a third of the way through on either side (two-thirds total), but the center is all scar tissue. My left nipple has some feeling left towards the center, but my right one is completely numb.

My wife used to pierce, and we have some leftover needles, but I'd rather wait since I'm already kind of messed up.

Ouch.
    Good luck.
    But I can relate: I said I wouldn't restretch my conches, as I had read that you should NEVER taper them because it can cause your fucking ear to COLLAPSE, and my old piercer told me to only go up like 1 size a YEAR and that it should never need stretching.(THAT crazy fucker, btw, has his NOSTRILS down to 00 and stretched holes in his CHEEKS, but I guess he can do it because it's his career.)
    but if you look above, you will see that, when I was locked up, My conches were damn near closed up, and I RAPIDLY stretched them out bigger than they were before. I wanna do one more stretch, because people never fucking notice them! It's maddening. Yes, it's personal, but I went through a LOT of pain stretching them, and I DO want people to at least SEE them. Part of it is that I wear plugs in them, I think. Perhaps I should order some more 2 gauge barbells or hoops, which look pretty fucking crazy.
    If I COULD, like, if I knew I was financially set, I would punch them out at around 1/2" . And I may become financially set at some point, so it still might happen.

My homeboy just stretched his septum again: it's 9/16. I've honestly never seen anything quite like it. I told him he should post pictures of that shit everywhere and get internet famous.

I ALSO told him he should maybe let that shit close up a little. Have you ever seen a 1/2"(plus) hoop? It's fucking ridiculous, ESPECIALLY on your fucking FACE. The hoop hangs down over his mouth, and he can only wear it for an hour, because of the pain. Like, when he had it at a 00, it looked bat shit crazy, but cool. THIS shit looks fucking Jim Rose Circus crazy, lololololol. I will ask him if I can link pic.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Sorry for double post, but I felt like it was better to do this than make that post much longer.

So, I wanna get my septum repierced, with like a 10, and maybe, stretch it to an 8, but wear a retainer most of the time. It's just nuts how big even a six looks in your septum.
    I would link a pic of mine from a few years back, but I don't wanna fuck with it right now. BUt, the septum piercing is special to me. There were like 8 of my old school circle who got that shit done, underage, no less, as teenagers. And some of those people are dead now. I'd like to get it done again, partially because I just like it, but also, as a tribute to my fallen comrades, AND, a tribute to the others, who pulled through and are sober now.

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by elevenism View Post
    Ouch.
    Good luck.
    I got them pierced on Thursday of last week. There is still a little tenderness, but everything is surprisingly clean this time. I was going to get dual barbels (4 piercings total; horizontal and vertical), but I couldn't justify the $220 on-the-spot.

Life goals?

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    I got them pierced on Thursday of last week. There is still a little tenderness, but everything is surprisingly clean this time. I was going to get dual barbels (4 piercings total; horizontal and vertical), but I couldn't justify the $220 on-the-spot.

Life goals?
    Hey, why not?
    I fucking LOVE piercings. And if it's something you feel compelled to do, ESPECIALLY if it's not about what others will think of it, then, fuck yes, Life Goals.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    No one has posted here in some years.

I wanted to show you guys my 2 gauge conches.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I'm glad to see this thread was revived today, of all days, because I logged in to ETS just to see if there was a thread about piercings.
    I scheduled to get my tits pierced next week. I've wanted these for a few years, and I'm SUPER excited and SUPER nervous. I've had lots of different piercings, some that didn't last long, some that lasted years before I took them out, some that are still there. But it's been a few years since I've had any, and I'm always a baby about it.

Anyone else that has had theirs done have any tips for me?

Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    I'm glad to see this thread was revived today, of all days, because I logged in to ETS just to see if there was a thread about piercings.
    I scheduled to get my tits pierced next week. I've wanted these for a few years, and I'm SUPER excited and SUPER nervous. I've had lots of different piercings, some that didn't last long, some that lasted years before I took them out, some that are still there. But it's been a few years since I've had any, and I'm always a baby about it.

I've had mine done 3 times now.

The only tip, besides bring an extra shirt/bra just in case, is do exactly what they tell you with the breathing (deep breath and hold). It is very easy to screw up a nipple piercing, so be still! I have no feeling in my right nipple, so that's something else to be aware of that can happen if the person doesn't know what they're doing or you panic.

They'll probably start with 14g capture beads, so maintenance/care should be a breeze. Rotate the ring slightly to aid with cleaning, but don't twist them or do anything crazy for the first couple weeks as you're just damaging more cartilage; remember it's a puncture wound.

I used q-tips and coated them in saline wound wash solution for cleaning, again it's very minimal. The main part is don't let it scab up. Swelling was about 2 weeks, tenderness lasted about a month.

I use clear 12g retainers from Hot Topic because I haven't found a horseshoe or capture bead that I like. Also, I don't have to worry about switching the metal out for work, etc.

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    every time I see extreme ear piercing stuff it freaks me out... it's a personal phobia. People who have big gauges in their lobes, oh man, I would freak out.

Then again, I have a weird ear-thing. I have a weird thing where I don't like my ears even touched. If you try to give me a wet willy, you might wind up in a hospital. I actually did punch someone in the face when I was a kid about that, screaming...

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post

I can't say anything for nipple piercings, specifically. But, I've got those big conch piercings, and I've had the septum down to 4 gauge, and of course, the one inch lobes.

So my only advice is this: breathe in right before the puncture, and release the breath, slowly, as it happens.

Also, it's great to have a little Vicodin afterwards, but I guess that's pretty hard to come by, these days.

Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    @Jinsai I guess you'd be horrified of me, irl, because of my ears

Mentioned
    551 Post(s)
    it's more the concept of doing it to myself. I don't judge people for piercings or body mod stuff or get bothered by much of it... some really extreme shit I've seen is a bit much (with like wire stitching and some stuff that seems like it's like a cenobite from Hellraiser sorta thing), but it's a free country.