Faceplams Faceplams:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: The Media, Fake News, Fox, CNN, MSNBC and any other media outlets, Trust No One

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    I was thinking about this thread earlier while reading about Putin’s clear efforts to stoke fears in the West about vaccines and reliance upon the authority of medical professionals. Basically it seems that for the past five months or so, the Kremlin’s new strategy has been to promote the anti vaccine movement.

so, yeah, if you’re vehemently feeling like “this is all about my rights! Freedom!” There’s a good chance that mindset was shoved into your head by Vladamir Putin

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Some damning stuff in here.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    J6 Hysteria Is How Media And Other Democrats Are Avoiding Accountability For Their Rigging Of The 2020 Election

I don't agree with any of this, but wanted to post this in order to demonstrate where "intellectual" right-wingers are.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

amazing that people are comparing this to a year ago. I mean on the surface, with low information individuals? sure, they're the same thing. You get past the fact that it's the same location and that people died a year ago? the paths diverge just a tad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

amazing that people are comparing this to a year ago. I mean on the surface, with low information individuals? sure, they're the same thing. You get past the fact that it's the same location and that people died a year ago? the paths diverge just a tad.
    And they ignore MOTIVE and INTENT.

The Women’s March was a protest. Their SOLE goal was to … SIT ON THE STEPS.

January 6 was characterized by THEM as their “1776” (which technically makes no sense since, in 1776, we were declaring independence from a foreign government); their intent was to STOP a lawful electoral election process and thereby REVERSE the election in favor of THEIR candidate, thereby invalidating the already-certified elections in many states and the votes of millions of Americans. INTENT matters.

Just like when these cretins compare January 6 to “all those BLM and Antifa riots during the summer of 2020.” First, none of those riots and arson were legal, either. And investigations took place and are still taking place holding those responsible accountable. But the INTENT behind it was related to police brutality, racism, etc. Notice we managed to get through LAST summer without a POTUS sparking riots all over the place?
    Last edited by allegro; 01-07-2022 at 12:59 PM.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I can see why they settled.

Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    They’ll never have to admit they lied and can rinse and repeat as needed to keep their uneducated and ignorant audience right where they want them.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    on the one hand, it's amazing this company was able to basically put Fox so far against the ropes that they ended up where they did.

On the other hand, I was much more excited for it to go to trial and for the punitive damages to start adding up. Now the other voting machine companies will do the same because now they know Fox is willing to pay out the nose.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    787M is pretty close to what they were trying to get, right?

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Didn't see that coming. He takes his marching orders from Murdoch anyway.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    I wonder if it was in a sealed/private part of the settlement? That or Fox doesn't need another albatross around their neck.

I mean they're going to add another one eventually, it's what they do, but for now they look like they're "doing something" about it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Don Lemon is out from CNN as well.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    oh that's amazing. Fuck Tucker Carlson.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    I'm guessing that he will go to Newsmax.

Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tuckers def gonna just immediately get hired at OAN or Newsmax but fuck it it’s still hilarious. Can’t help but feel like firing him was part of the Dominion Settlement. Which if that’s the case, watch out Hannity and Ingram y’all fucks is next

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Carlson getting fired is definitely related to the settlement. he costing them too much money. it’s not about anything else except money.

Mentioned
    552 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richardp View Post
    Tuckers def gonna just immediately get hired at OAN or Newsmax but fuck it it’s still hilarious.
    Don't forget why he got fired. He's a huge liability. Newsmax might not want to dance any closer to the fire than they already have.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    wouldn't be surprised if he runs for president

imagine Fox reporting on that?

sad thing is, he'd have a chance, slightly

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by versusreality View Post
    wouldn't be surprised if he runs for president

imagine Fox reporting on that?

sad thing is, he'd have a chance, slightly
    wasn't that a rumor at one point, a couple of years ago? I swear that I've read those words in that order before.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post
    wasn't that a rumor at one point, a couple of years ago? I swear that I've read those words in that order before.
    I heard faint things of that a few years ago too

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

yeah, he's probably running. short-lived though it may be.

Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    he won’t run for president. he’s about to be exposed. i really hope they release these messages of his that are supposed to be so damning. my guess is he sounds like bill o’reily dropping fucks and name calling.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Unsurprisingly, a dweebish mini-monologue saying a lot of words but nothing at all. Carefully non-specific about what truths, what people, what lies. And of course, no self reflection on his role in, what he calls, the ridiculousness. What a weasel.

"When honest people say what's true, calmly and without embarrassment, they become powerful..." gee whatever could he mean? Get in the sea.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Love that he questions his feelings about what he was seeing, but doesn't seem to realize (or care) that he and the people he props up are partially responsible for it.