Thread: The Media, Fake News, Fox, CNN, MSNBC and any other media outlets, Trust No One

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    J6 Hysteria Is How Media And Other Democrats Are Avoiding Accountability For Their Rigging Of The 2020 Election

I don't agree with any of this, but wanted to post this in order to demonstrate where "intellectual" right-wingers are.

Mentioned
    233 Post(s)

amazing that people are comparing this to a year ago. I mean on the surface, with low information individuals? sure, they're the same thing. You get past the fact that it's the same location and that people died a year ago? the paths diverge just a tad.

Mentioned
    994 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by allegate View Post

amazing that people are comparing this to a year ago. I mean on the surface, with low information individuals? sure, they're the same thing. You get past the fact that it's the same location and that people died a year ago? the paths diverge just a tad.
    And they ignore MOTIVE and INTENT.

The Women’s March was a protest. Their SOLE goal was to … SIT ON THE STEPS.

January 6 was characterized by THEM as their “1776” (which technically makes no sense since, in 1776, we were declaring independence from a foreign government); their intent was to STOP a lawful electoral election process and thereby REVERSE the election in favor of THEIR candidate, thereby invalidating the already-certified elections in many states and the votes of millions of Americans. INTENT matters.

Just like when these cretins compare January 6 to “all those BLM and Antifa riots during the summer of 2020.” First, none of those riots and arson were legal, either. And investigations took place and are still taking place holding those responsible accountable. But the INTENT behind it was related to police brutality, racism, etc. Notice we managed to get through LAST summer without a POTUS sparking riots all over the place?
    Last edited by allegro; 01-07-2022 at 12:59 PM.