Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Star Wars: The Movies (Spoilers)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The Force Awakens -- no particular issues with the vfx. Kind of a blend of Empire and Return Of The Jedi in terms of tones I think... I like it well enough.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The Last Jedi -- definitely some vfx asset integration issues and the story was all over the place... but was still better dialogue than Attack Of The Clones. Not sure why they Fin a slapstick character (at least for the first 3/4 of the movie). Did I enjoy it? mmm... yeah.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    The Rise Of Skywalker -- much better vfx again... and surprising me as much as anyone, I just got The Feels, but in a good way, at the end when Rey adopted the Skywalker name. I'm in for whatever comes next. And it was nice that Luke finally got his X-Wing out of some water. :P

And here's my silly thread of screen-grabs I grabbed while watching... just click to see the whole thing

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    From Confused Matthew. Pretty brutal takedown of TROS:

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    This is hilarious, once again Hamill killing it at Twitter:

https://twitter.com/HamillHimself/status/1380229779979268096

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Do I need to watch Clone Wars before taking a look at the Bad Batch? Sure I won't understand everything if I don't, just asking as I'm looking for some light and short action to watch after work.

Mentioned
    498 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dlb View Post
    Do I need to watch Clone Wars before taking a look at the Bad Batch? Sure I won't understand everything if I don't, just asking as I'm looking for some light and short action to watch after work.
    i started clone wars a couple months ago. it's a little goofier than i was expecting, but it's not bad. until you get to an episode that's like a C-3PO & jar-jar mess around, and i just gave up. it was so fucking stupid​ and unbearable.